The V Logo

GTA36362355

What location does the logo suggest?  

655 members have voted

1. 1. What location does the logo suggest?

• Whole of San Andreas
    • Las Venturas
    • Vice City
    • New Location
    • Los Santos
    • San Fierro
    • Washington, DC

user posted image

Lets discuss the logo till 11.2.11. icon14.gif

Cheers guys!!!! Its the best day of my life!!!! happy.gif

Edit:

Link for the logo for your avatar:

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg181/J.../gtav/five1.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I suggest everyone take it up as a stamp for our GTAV party!!! biggrin.gif

Lets see all avatars rolling.. Rolling at the music of GTAV. lol.gif

Edited by deepthroatgta6

Dollar bill like I assume.... but f*ck it looks cool. And the second of november already? Jesus this is super suddenly. Damn curious how it'll turn out. Hope they're going for the authentic approach as they started with IV and what carried on with RDR, LA NOIRE (eventhough it wasn't a 'full R* game') and what we have seen from Max Payne.

Really digg the logo to be honest!

f*ck the gangsta theme, I'd be let down if it were.

And why the f*ck do people thing it looks more like a 'gangsta themed Five' and whatnot than the Dollar Bill 5?

user posted image

confused.gif

edit: Thank you Knife for being a sane person.

The logo 100% is money based. It tells me that the game will revolve around the debt and stuff, and may have to do with the feds. Modern DC seems quite likely to me now.

lol its the exact same font as on the 5 dollar bill, even the outline is there but its reversed color (black/white)

This is what I thought about at first:

user posted image

Definitely not saying the game's gonna take place in Milan, but there are millions of places like this around the world and this whole type of a structure came into my mind pretty quick.

Also, good call with the Five Dollar reference.

8wjrzl.png

Its all about money honey.

Its gonna be a Rags to SUPER RICHES story.

Las Venturas suits to me.

So SA.

But no gangsta..maybe mafia.

user posted image

Finally! There is 1920x1080 size wallpaper for fans.

Over three year has past and finally we are going to see trailer. alien.gif

I think it's fairly obvious that it'll be SA this time around.

The fact that Vice is widely regarded as "the favourite", they're probably saving it till last, for this generation of consoles.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

I guess they have no faith in Max Payne, which I have stated will not make them tons of money, that is not a AAA game, and will not sell boat loads, like GTA or RDR. What a time to do it when Saints Row is coming out, and BF3 is out today. Won't be hyped till the trailer shows me more than a 50 second clip of nothing, better give us fans something good R*, we deserve a trailer worth more than a fly over of a city.

This will be interesting to see as some fans like myself were not that happy after leaving SA with IV's realism, this is going to be an interesting time to see what they have in store.

So is the release next fall or this Spring, anybody have thoughts on R* strategy.

HOLYsh*t!!! This can be in VC, SA and anything with money business. I would love if there will be VC or other city but with italian mafia! inlove.gif

Yeah defo looks like money to me. A game where we might be able to build an empire rather than being an immigrant hitman?

Too soon to say where it's gonna be set.

user posted image

It can be f*cking anywhere. IV era is over. No characters coming back now.

Is this a return to a rags to riches story? Money, money, money?

Haha, thought Rockstar might do this, the month Saints Row is released. SR3 will keep me entertained till the GTA V.

Wow, I only get so happy inside like this about 2 times a year. This is one of them and the other was when I got offered a great job! YESS!

That's defs cash and all, but just throwing this one out there;

What about that theory of Packie getting on the plane? Maybe the green has something to do with Irish culture or the like

AndrefromEstonia

If it really will be SA(wich i hope not) then i don't want any gangster crap again. Mafia theme suits better for me, also the rags to riches stuff. I mean earning your way up the illegal career latter. And IMO that V is exactly the same as the word "FIVE" in a dollar bill. What does it represent? Don't know. But because this time the V is shaped differently then in IV and in III(it doesn't have the same font as the games name GRAND THEFT AUTO) then i think it would be a completelly new place. Im still hoping for Vice City...

user posted image