• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HeNDo6750

• ccrogers15

• GTA 360

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.rockstargames.com/   Trailer debuting Wednesday, November 2nd at 12pm EDT / 4pm GMT.

HOLY sh*tTTT YESSS YESS THANK YOU R* THANK YOU

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!1 O FUK COOOL COOL COOL  

add the announcement date,month and year to get 24/05

Which is the same date that appears on the credits of the Ballad of gay Tony. Interesting...

I'm definitely going to pre-order GTA V, I'm not going to make the same mistake as I did with IV where I missed out on getting all of those special edition goodies, then it took me 2 years just to track down all of the special edition goodies on eBay.

The reason R* blocked their site and only have the one image is probably because they know how much traffic they are going to get by announcing this.

Do you guys really think R* would know when they were going to release GTAV when they finished IV?

I don't really think so.

The Ballad of Gay Tony was released in late 2009. By then they could have known.

Do you guys really think R* would know when they were going to release GTAV when they finished IV?

I don't really think so.

The Ballad of Gay Tony was released in late 2009. By then they could have known.

Hmm, well could be. But im not really sure. We will have to see.

The Notorious MOB
Clues put together gets the result. Sorry to go on just of GTA V

Houser put his date of birth on a plane in TBOGT... big deal. sleepy.gif

The plane at the end of GTA TBOGT credits has got the release date sitting right in front of us all of this time without us noticing and if u disagree then you need to remind yourself about it then

24/05/2012 is the release date and not any later. 99.9% sure

Pics or it didn't happen.

It didn't happen. He's maybe right that 2405 is on the plane, but 2012 is not.

EDIT: As you've just found out.

You did read Genesis prior? There was somewhat current speculation that 1972 referred to Sam Housers birthday, not when the game would be set, I still think people felt it was a clue to GTA V, it's just not likely, let's face it. You can't predict the damn drop date game done, finished, ready to ship DEADLINE. I don't see how you can, and since the last one was delayed, that's pretty much the fact of the matter

The Notorious MOB
yes as to say when GTA V is being released on his 40th in 2012

I'm not buying it. It would be silly to release GTA V just two months after Max Payne 3.

I don't really think so.

Yea I think the creators have a plan for their games to some extent. It's not like all they think about is GTA though.

The best part of the announcement, is that it proves just how stupid several posters were in condemning Houser, as well as Rockstar, as being "lazy" and "not caring about their fans". They were charged with paying more attention to their "other" games. F*cking douchebags.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET THE EXCITEMENT BEGIN...BACK TO FEELING LIKE A BABY!! biggrin.gif:D:D

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET THE EXCITEMENT BEGIN...BACK TO FEELING LIKE A BABY!! biggrin.gif:D:D

lol somebody just found out

I'm not a stock and bonds man myself, but to anyone who is, would you say now would be the best time to invest in TTWO (Take-Two Interactive Software)? biggrin.gif

A little late to the party, arent u?

I'm not a stock and bonds man myself, but to anyone who is, would you say now would be the best time to invest in TTWO (Take-Two Interactive Software)? biggrin.gif

Bit late, would have been better in the summer before MP3 and GTA V reveals/announcements

lol somebody just found out

lol..GTA

Excitement at it's finest tounge.gif

The plane at the end of GTA TBOGT credits has got the release date sitting right in front of us all of this time without us noticing and if u disagree then you need to remind yourself about it then

24/05/2012 is the release date and not any later. 99.9% sure

Pics or it didn't happen.

It didn't happen. He's maybe right that 2405 is on the plane, but 2012 is not.

EDIT: As you've just found out.

You did read Genesis prior? There was somewhat current speculation that 1972 referred to Sam Housers birthday, not when the game would be set, I still think people felt it was a clue to GTA V, it's just not likely, let's face it. You can't predict the damn drop date game done, finished, ready to ship DEADLINE. I don't see how you can, and since the last one was delayed, that's pretty much the fact of the matter

In answer to your questions:

a) I am aware of genesis. I posted on there from time to time.

b) I am also aware that the date on the plane's tail was one of the Houser's birth date (are you sure it was Sam? I thought Dan). The response you quote was made because HeNDo6750 was giving the impression (by accident) that 24/05/2012 was on the tail.

I don't really think so.

Yea I think the creators have a plan for their games to some extent. It's not like all they think about is GTA though.

You're a cool member here, I know from experience, but I think you're off base, when you think clues for future games reside in past ones, it's really just "stretching", it's about as far out a guess as you can make, based on anything you can actually point to. (See prior points posted here)

@stanten

b) I am also aware that the date on the plane's tail was one of the Houser's birth date (are you sure it was Sam? I thought Dan). The response you quote was made because HeNDo6750 was giving the impression (by accident) that 24/05/2012 was on the tail.

Yep, it was Sam, and I think because of it's formatting, it's a good theory all in all, likely hood is less then 90 percentile! hahaha

The Notorious MOB
To get much more money instead of waiting many more months in between MP3 and GTA V and to lose money

Bullsh*t.. they're not gonna spend years making a game just to have it underperform by being overshadowed by GTA V. If they were to release it 2 months after Max Payne many people would simply not buy Max Payne and wait to buy GTA instead. GTA V will sell amazingly well no matter when it is released.. Max Payne 3 however will take a bit of time to start bringing in the big bucks by the time people hold off to see/hear if it is any good. Not to mention that any addons or multiplayer events would be completely ignored too. Nobody is going to chose to play Max Payne 3 over GTA V.. they just wont.