• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HeNDo6750

• ccrogers15

• GTA 360

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.rockstargames.com/   Trailer debuting Wednesday, November 2nd at 12pm EDT / 4pm GMT.

HOLY sh*tTTT YESSS YESS THANK YOU R* THANK YOU

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!1 O FUK COOOL COOL COOL  

i'm excited about GTA V being announced and can't i be, is it allowed anymore or has it been banned or something, so don't have a go at my excitement of GTA V after 3 to 4 years. I don't think its spam but excitement

Long Live GTA V and UC3

Dude, you've posted useless bullsh*t like this for the last three pages. Shut the f*ck up.

OT: Yay GTA V, i'm on topic, i swear...

He's allowed to. He's a crazed GTA fan, and this is the place for crazed GTA to express their excitement without fear of judgment.

It's considered spam and I'm just enforcing the rules the Mods and Admins should be enforcing. Like, it was alright at first, but after 3 pages? Not funny anymore.

Im sorry dude but you sound like a wannabe mod to me and didnt a real mod tell you earlier to stop acting like one, im pretty sure it was you !

Long Live GTA V and UC3

Dude, you've posted useless bullsh*t like this for the last three pages. Shut the f*ck up.

He's allowed to. He's a crazed GTA fan, and this is the place for crazed GTA to express their excitement without fear of judgment.

It's considered spam and I'm just enforcing the rules the Mods and Admins should be enforcing. Like, it was alright at first, but after 3 pages? Not funny anymore.

Im sorry dude but you sound like a wannabe mod to me and didnt a real mod tell you earlier to stop acting like one, im pretty sure it was you !

Yeah, you're right. My bad. Just a little on edge. Its been a while since a major GTA.

Long Live GTA V and UC3

Yeah, you're right. My bad. Just a little on edge. Its been a while since a major GTA.

Its all good bro were all on edge right now, anyway just 6 days 16 hours 12 mins and 20 seconds to go icon14.gif .

Long Live GTA V and UC3

Its all good bro were all on edge right now, anyway just 6 days 16 hours 12 mins and 20 seconds to go icon14.gif .

Longest 6 days of my life.

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like this isn't real?

I really thought I'd never see the day, well, at least this soon and unexpected.

Six days and we get to see a new installment of one of the best videogame franchises of all time.

I really thought I'd never see the day, well, at least this soon and unexpected.

Six days and we get to see a new installment of one of the best videogame franchises of all time.

"Is it just me or does anyone else feel like this isn't real ?"

Ill have whatever hes smoking icon14.gif .

i have one hang up .. in six days we get to see a snipet of whats to come ...when we dont know, hopefully not a" coming soon" tag line and a real date , dont get me wrong im so excited just a little demented.

oh the pain and agony of waiting , and its just begun LOL

1. Change your computer time to one minute before trailer comes out.

2. Watch the countdown in anticipation.

3. Video unavailable after countdown ends.

4. Its almost like being yourself in the future, except the trailer isn't there so its rather dissapointing.

Thanks for taking my comment so literal, guys..

I'm with you. The news is just crazy, I mean I know it's real and all but it's hard to really grasp that a new GTA is REAL now. It's crazy

and then ...how long ...... arrrgh

lol

i remember the first time i saw the gta iv commercial on tv ... i was like wow !!! go niko !!!!

Edited by noid449

Honestly, I know it's real, but I feel like they're tricking us, just for the simple matter that five day's ago Dan said that he knew nothing and all of a sudden they just announce it.. confused.gif

Hey people, is it not that obvious?

I think they have to announce a new GTA because of the anniversary.

They don't have to do anything..

Anyhow, trailer in 6 days. Won't be staying up all night like i did for IV's, because lets face it.. it will be gone 4am by the time I am able to watch it constantly buffering!

i think they waited till after the anniversary, before announcing it, there was a lot of gta 3 merchandise to be sold before any hint of gta 5

no chance of leaving us pc`s out we are a big chunk of profit , and fan base for R*

but we maybe a few weeks maybe months behind initial release

and also a good time for pc components to be upgraded launch of new intel chips socket 2011 and graphics cards smile.gif

wasnt that the way it was last time ...."its for a future pc " i remember the spec being quoted as

Edited by noid449
no chance of leaving us pc`s out we are a big chunk of profit , and fan base for R*

and also a good time for pc components to be upgraded launch of new intel chips socket 2011 and graphics cards smile.gif

wasnt that the way it was last time ...."its for a future pc " i remember the spec being quoted as

PC's aren't really that big of a chunk of profit in the video game industry anymore. Just look at the sales of any game that comes out that is multi-platform. Plus theres people like me who have a PC and game consoles and would rather just get it on a console even though the whole mod community has always been awesome and a positive side of PC gaming. And I've been playing GTA since GTA 1 came out on the PC so I started there but transitioned.

wasnt that the way  it was last time  ...."its for a future pc " i remember the spec being quoted as

PC's aren't really that big of a chunk of profit in the video game industry anymore. Just look at the sales of any game that comes out that is multi-platform. Plus theres people like me who have a PC and game consoles and would rather just get it on a console even though the whole mod community has always been awesome and a positive side of PC gaming. And I've been playing GTA since GTA 1 came out on the PC so I started there but transitioned.

im not sure of the numbers but i think pc gaming is still a huge amount of $$$$ , yes the consoles usually smash that.

alot of people like to have a copy on xbox ps3 and pc if they have both/ either / all.

the modding community is just amazing on pc

i hope we see all the good stuff on gta v

and its also crazy seeing tug boats being spawned like crazy once or twice in ya lifetime .. so maybe not so much of that in gta v i hope

i dare not think of the pc specs they will ask for ... lucky im on the edge of buying a new pc gonna spend $2000 and holding out as long as i can ... gta may just push me to building it quicker....f*ckit .. its not a case of maybe, the week i know the release date, ill be building one LOL.

Edited by noid449