Do you see me?

NaidRaida

Being an anonymous user is no different that being non-anonymous user except for the fact that your name doesn't appear on the active users list.

I don´t mean "hiding oneself" by checking some box somewhere.

I was curious about if the staff can see who is reporting something although there was written it´s generally anonymous.

My mistake. Misread and thought you meant about the anonymous user feature.

CCPD's statement is a bit misleading. To regular members, it is anonymous. If you were to report me for something, I'd have absolutely no idea I was reported nor would I know who did it. That said though, all staff members can see who submits a report about something. So if you reported something in the V forum, I'd get the notification of a new report and it would show me that the report was from you.

I don´t mean "hiding oneself" by checking some box somewhere.

I was curious about if the staff can see who is reporting something although there was written it´s generally anonymous.

Nothing is anonymous, we see all.

Global staff can see all, Led bys can only see reports for their section.

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=463523[/url]][...] when you submit reports it is completely anonymous [...]

But I often read in the commendation descriptions "Thanks for all your helpful reports". Can you recognize the reporter or not?

Yes. Usernames are not hidden in the Mod CP when dealing with reports. Though obviously, most members do not have access to the Mod CP. tounge.gif

I think the statement you quoted probably means you can report without other members knowing it was you. So the report process is somewhat anonymous, provided the staff do not publicise the information (which they have no reason to anyway).

DU8afL0.jpg

I really expected this, cause not seeing who submit a report doesn´t make much sense, there may be trolls abusing this and then nobody could recognize them.

The expression in CCPD's guide was just forcing me to clearify. Thank you.

It's p. funny when you see someone has reported you, and you are the one to deal with the report.

Just leave an ascii dick in the comments and hop along.

Reporting members is quiete rare for me to be honest, except for signature size rule breakers.

Reporting a member with about 20,000 posts is quiete funny and nonsense. blush.gif

Reporting a member with about 20,000 posts is quiete funny and nonsense. blush.gif

Not really.

Anyone can break the rules, post count and join date have nothing to do with that.

38773_s.gif