Roman is good at pool

MrMagic50

I don't know if this happens to anyone else, but when I play Roman at pool he always beats me. I come very close but he pulls some trick shots of at the end to win. Jacob on the other is terrible (maybe it has something to do with smoking that weed).

Los Santos Pedestrian

I'm pretty sure Roman enjoys bowling much more than pool. *wink* *wink*

I tend to do very well when I play pool with Roman, but then again I hardly ever play pool with him. biggrin.gif

vinnygorgeous

Yeah I'd never found Roman to be very good at pool, I actually thought Jacob might be slightly better.

If anyone is very good at pool I would say it has to be Michelle, she's beaten me quite a few times now. tounge2.gif

spaceeinstein

The only times I won at pool are when the AI makes mistakes. I can't seem to make a winning shot at all.

Roman seems to beat me at pool and bowling quite a lot. Which causes Roman to end up at the hospital quite a lot. turn.gif

Roman seems to beat me at pool and bowling quite a lot. Which causes Roman to end up at the hospital quite a lot. turn.gif

Well I think he deserves it. I recently played Packie at pool and he was really good too.

• 3 weeks later...
Cole Phelps Gta

Yeah i love playing bowling against Romen he is good but i can beat him

#HEEL

You're too cowardly to even take the heat for it from the people you troll, instead running to the moderators wasting our time with sh*t you started. GTFO.

#BANHAMMER

• 1 month later...

Usually i beat everyone in pool and darts,but so far i never beat anyone in Bowling and air hockey(in episodes).

I usually destroy everyone in pool and darts and my bowling games are usually really high acting and really close. But I've only played Roman once and I beat him by luck. He only had one ball left but hit the 8 ball on accident and I won. And that's how I got the pool shark achievement

Strange, bowling is very easy if you ask me.

Guess i just suck in bowling, but no matter with who i playing,never comes even close so far.