Gangsterunitednation

AC3 0F Z3R0

G.U.N. The Almigthy Gangter United Nation is a Oraganize Crime Family. We are a small clan in Northwood.

We have roles plays , Events , clan battles ,and Rap battles.

Story.

In the !995 a police officer named Ac3 0F z3R0. He was a Deptey cheif of LCPD Blue Crush. One day Officer xll Scarz llx turned against Blue crush. He Form a terrorist clan called the Xri. Scarz terrorized people and cops Also had made cops kill each other. Blue Crush Chieif Ac3 0f hawkz sent Ac3 0f z3r0 and swat a team to finish scarz once and for all.

Scarz destoryed the swat team but Ac3 0f z3r0 still fought on. Soon Ac3 z3r0 was about to finish scarz , scarz ran away. Ac3 z3r0 went Missing in action.While he M.I.A. He Formed a gang out of the most dangerous villians in the northwood area. He name the gang Gangster United Nation a.k.a GUN. Gun killed evey gang in the Northwood and chinatown.Then a small gang called the chinatown warriors.Their leaders China sun and china moon a.k.a. China brothers.The China brothers tried to call the Gun for a peace treaty but didnt work. In 5 weeks The China warriors lost their turf and connets.

Scarz knew about G.U.N. and sent his best men to get z3ro. , but scarz didnt know that z3ro had a trap for them.

After the trap the whole Gangster united nation went after scarz and killed him. still today Gangster united nation had the strongest gang in northwood and chinatown.

Ranks: kING PIN

VICE KING PIN-OPEN

GUN LORDS-PIMPDADDYMAC , KILLAKID , GHOST RIDER

ENFORCER-OPEN

SOLDIERS-OPEN

GOONS-OPEN

JOBS

PIMPS

BIKERS

DRUG DEALERS

HITMEN

DRIVERS

GRUADS

POLITS

For more information go on [removed] and check out [removed] on youtube

Application

1. What time zone do you live in

2 Whats your Gamertag

3. Do you have any skills

4. How clans you been in

5. Fun fact

How to sumit: Copy and paste your Anwsers and the Questions to me in a massage.

Edited by docrikowski

Looks good. U should add some signatures and avatars but your still making progress good job man icon14.gif

How to sumit: Copy and paste your Anwsers and the Questions to me in a massage.

That's kinky... I like it. Maybe I will. inlove.gif

Also, make sure that you run your gang from GTAForums.

Frpm GTAForums Multiplayer Forum Guidelines

We stress only on one thing for gangs that use this forum - you must operate from GTAForums. You may not simply leave an advertisement or a recruitment topic, directing people to your gang's forums, website, or any external means of communication. Harsh? Maybe. We want gangs to grow on these boards, and mingle with other gangs and the community. We do not want to encourage isolated gangs that operate externally.

No external gangs, no advertising.