Alpha Police Station! -RARE-

OmeXr

I Just found this rare alpha police station pics!

user posted image

user posted image

i upscaled them. but that didnt help with crappy quality..

Tip: there's no point upscaling a bitmap image. It adds no information. People can zoom in with their browsers if they want to.

Are these really alpha? The police cars are black, which was a post-9/11 change when the game was virtually done.

I think that this screenshot belongs to the post Sep 11 period, as the police cruisers are already black.

But yes, the station underwent a change after 9/11. Why? That is a mystery indeed.

That's a very old topic, we were discussing about it many times wink.gif And BTW these screenshots were found earlier biggrin.gif

Then why is every topic about this is long abandoned?

Also, of course the screenshots have been seen and found earlier - after all, they date back to 2001! Jst so OmeXr found them recently, nothing more.

They are off the main gta 3 site rockstar photoshopped those cars black there is an original photo of the blue cars. This is a Alpha shot but has already been found.

Nonetheless, seems like Rockstar was trying to save their butt so they corrupted the evidence! wow.gif

It can be found on the GTAIII website itself.

You've already been beaten to it! biggrin.gif Read a few posts before... tounge.gif

You've already been beaten to it! biggrin.gif Read a few posts before... tounge.gif

Ahhh! I'll never post in this III section again! tounge2.gif

No really I knew that dro wrote it but just wanted to point out (directly) tounge.gif

Edited by PrometheusX
3lIXKDi.png

Ahhh! I'll never post in this III section again! tounge2.gif

No really I knew that dro wrote it but just wanted to point out (directly) tounge.gif

Clarification? tounge.gif

Anyway, let's not go off-topic, aye?