Last Concert You Went To

Mr White0161

What was the last concert any of you went to? Last one I saw was Supertramp this past May.

The last concert I went to was in Charlotte, NC. Hellyeah, The Damned Things, and Buckcherry was there. I caught Vinnie Paul's drumstick and Greg Tribbett's guitar pick. Here is some footage my friend recorded on that night, I was right to the left of him.......

Last big concert I went to was Aphex Twin and Battles were on before them.

It was just too insane at this video shows. Mental.

Curren$y. It was my first time attending a hip hop show, and it was pretty cool. Definitely much different than a rock concert, but a lot of fun in it's own way.

Roger Daltrey, actually... Touring without Pete??? What gives, actually? He's doing TOMMY or something I think, as a full show, and other songs?

I would have gone to Heart and Def Leppard had my car not broken down, I also would have liked to go to Bryan Adams unplugged show, but I think I'd prefer if he were plugged in instead. I last went to a local metal show in MPLS if I recall, I felt I had to go to that since it was a benefit. Now I'm not entirely sure, but I did miss out on a number of good shows just being constantly broke and not finding any employment

Yeah he's doing TOMMY Rock Opera. Without Pete, I am excited but I'm not seeing as how I'm a huge Pete Townshend fan.

Saw Kyuss playing at a festival a few weeks back. Can't remember who else was there. No-one interesting.

Next up is Clutch in November.

Well, you ARE seeing, but I do wonder why not, Pete?!?! haha I wonder if Pete's too busy

Last tour they did together at the end they were saying Pete is going a bit deaf and can't hear so well anymore. Which sucks because, well come on most music is done by ear and years of blasting out great tunes with a warehouse of Hiwatt amps triple stacked behind and in-front of you is bound to do some damage. I'd say it might be because he just can't do it anymore or doesn't feel up to it. But who knows, you'd have to ask him yourself haha

The last concert I went to was Roger Waters: The Wall Live at the 02 Arena in London.

Amazing, totally amazing concert. Shame Gilmour wasn't there, though he did appear on stage with Waters earlier that week.

user posted image

mod it with Nitrous Oxide and chassis dyno.

Devo in 2005. It was great because they came out and did Whip It and then took the keyboards off the stage (except for Mark's moog), and they busted out the real instruments and played their old classics. My wife and are old old Devo fans and she had the best line (as we were boogying and dancing our asses off) "These kids don't even know how to dance to this stuff."

Later I saw an interview with Mark Mothersbaugh about that tour and he said - they confused the kids by playing their old stuff.

Throughout the show my wife was yelling different ways to suggest they play Chango.

But they didn't play it.

Edit:

By the way Chango has great lyrics, but they don't start until about 1:34

Edited by trip

Last concert I went was a 50 Cent concert right here in Jakarta. It was my first rap concert inlove.gif

Rappers rarely go to Indonesia, I really want Eminem, Lupe Fiasco, or even better, J. Cole to come...

The last concert I went to was Roger Waters: The Wall Live at the 02 Arena in London.

Amazing, totally amazing concert. Shame Gilmour wasn't there, though he did appear on stage with Waters earlier that week.

I saw Roger Waters perform The Wall Live last year, that was a great show.

In the Flesh tour, late 1990s IIRC, I went to Milwaukee to see him, and got a good seat, last minute ticket purchase, believe it or not

A few weeks later, he played locally and I went to see that, at the first show I got a book from that tour, I still have that memento!

Death From Above 1979 a couple of weeks ago, and Primus a few months before that, both at the same venue (Manchester Academy). Both were amazing shows and I'm so glad I caught them. I usually have crap luck with tickets for desirable shows, so to get a chance to see both was fantastic.

Couldn't find a video for DFA. Nevermind. Picture this but indoors.

Saw Billy Bragg last night. I've never seen the pub warehouse it was on in so jam-packed. Great set, went on for easily over two hours, and he was a witty bastard.

Last gig was Does It Offend You, Yeah? at The Gov. I've seen them tons of times and they're always awesome. James Rushent was in the beer garden beforehand chatting with fans, he's an angry sort on stage but completely different in person.

Last festival was Parklife. Got to see DFA1979, so it was well worth it.