Where is the tip jar?

ZodaEX

Often times when im leaving the internet cafe im scolded for not leaving a tip. However I cant seem to find the tip jar. Where is it?

There isn't one.

Nice reply! Simple and straight to the point!

Adam_Fozz

Well what else was I supposed to say? biggrin.gif I've looked for it and I can't find it, so, for me, there isn't one.

So the employee that says "theres a tipjar asshole" is just full of crap? Jees, first rockstar lies to america about the hot coffee content and now this! I wasted half an hour looking foor that thing. Thanks for stealing my money then lieing to me rockstar, thanks a lot.

So the employee that says "theres a tipjar asshole" is just full of crap? Jees, first rockstar lies to america about the hot coffee content and now this! I wasted half an hour looking foor that thing. Thanks for stealing my money then lieing to me rockstar, thanks a lot.

Woah, calm down, it's only a video game.

And also what do you mean Rockstar lied about the Hot Coffee controversy? confused.gif

user posted image

I think he's joking, although I can't tell over the internet. No one would be that pissed off for something that minor can they? sigh.gif

Edited by AceRay

Vercetti Thug

He doesn't say that every time. But when he does say it, I shoot him in the head and empty the cash drawer. ph34r.gif

Woah, calm down, it's only a video game.

And also what do you mean Rockstar lied about the Hot Coffee controversy? confused.gif

What I mean, is when accusations were first made against Rockstar, that they hid away a Hot Coffee sex game in San Andreas Rockstar made a public statement that there was no hot coffee sex game coded into the game, that it was only an elaborate PC mod that a fan created. The following next week a single line gameshark code was released for the PS2 version of the game, proving that the sex game was in fact on the disc,was not merely a fan-made mod and that Rockstar lied about it trying to avoid the recall they ended up having to do.

I'm pretty sure that the creator of the Hot Coffee mod yes he put it into the games but it was so well hidden that only an official modder could crack the code, or at least this is what Rockstar thought at the time. Also I believe he did so behind the officials backs so Rockstar never knew about this until some kid cracked the code to unlock the content that then sparked his guardian to complain about it.

Also why are you getting so uppity about the Hot Coffee mod/controversy anyway, Grand Theft Auto is an 18 rated game, what did you expect from it? People below the age of 18 shouldn't really be playing the game but their parents let them do so, which is the reason why so many cases of "My child played GTA and went on a killing spree because of it" falls through as they shouldn't have even let their child play the game in the first place. confused.gif

vinnygorgeous
He doesn't say that every time. But when he does say it, I shoot him in the head and empty the cash drawer. ph34r.gif

love it!

I'm pretty sure that the creator of the Hot Coffee mod yes he put it into the games but it was so well hidden that only an official modder could crack the code, or at least this is what Rockstar thought at the time. Also I believe he did so behind the officials backs so Rockstar never knew about this until some kid cracked the code to unlock the content that then sparked his guardian to complain about it.

Also why are you getting so uppity about the Hot Coffee mod/controversy anyway, Grand Theft Auto is an 18 rated game, what did you expect from it? People below the age of 18 shouldn't really be playing the game but their parents let them do so, which is the reason why so many cases of "My child played GTA and went on a killing spree because of it" falls through as they shouldn't have even let their child play the game in the first place. confused.gif

Im not upset in the least about the sex game, its fun. What disturbs me is that rockstar lied publicly to us all about it. If they didnt know they should have said so. Instead they lie to us all after their questionable investigation.

Im not upset in the least about the sex game, its fun. What disturbs me is that rockstar lied publicly to us all about it. If they didnt know they should have said so. Instead they lie to us all after their questionable investigation.

So Rockstar lied to us, so? Our friends, families, politicians, leaders, celebrities ect. lie all of the time.

Rockstar are only human at the end of the day, they are bound to run into rough patches but just like all humans they learn from their mistakes.

na89340qv0n34b09q340

Oh gosh, that reminds me of the time I spent about an hour looking for Sage's photographs that were supposedly in San Fierro.

So Rockstar lied to us, so? Our friends, families, politicians, leaders, celebrities ect. lie all of the time.

Rockstar are only human at the end of the day, they are bound to run into rough patches but just like all humans they learn from their mistakes.

No, my friends never lie to me. If they did then they wouldn't be my friends anymore.

Oh gosh, that reminds me of the time I spent about an hour looking for Sage's photographs that were supposedly in San Fierro.

LMAO! same