GTA Logos

The Rocker

I'm currently busy writing a concept thread of a compilation, and would like four logos, each one done in two different styles.

Here's what I want...

- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Stories

- Grand Theft Auto: Los Santos Stories

- Grand Theft Auto: San Fierro Stories

- Grand Theft Auto: Las Venturas Stories

The "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Stories" logo must use the same font as SA, and also be arched. Nothing fancy, it mustn't look super awesome, just as good as the rest of the III-Era logos. The "Grand Theft Auto: Los Santos Stories" logo must have "Los Santos Stories" written in one line, a decent size, and slanted slightly. It must also be a relatively simple graffiti font that fits in with Los Santos, white text with a green outline. The "Grand Theft Auto: San Fierro Stories" logo must have "San Fierro Stories" also written in one line, a decent size, too, and also slanted slightly. It must be written in a font that suits the city, something classy or victorian, but no cursive. The "Grand Theft Auto: Las Venturas Stories" logo must have "Las Venturas Stories" in one line, with a decent size, slanted slightly. It must have a mobster type font, think of bank robberies and extortion, etc.

I would like these logos done in the classical layout on the covers, and then also in the "Stories" loadscreen format, which is the "Grand Theft Auto" written on one line, and the title below it.

Hope somebody can help me out, please and thanks guys. icon14.gif

I made only 3 of 4. Just tell me if they're nice or not. Yeah, I know they're kinda bad, but I'm beginner.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Not exactly what I was going for, but that looks much better than half the stuff I normally come up with! smile.gif They look more like unique artworks than GTA artworks, but good try, and keep practicing! Appreciate your input man. icon14.gif

Narcis_speed6

Thanks for cheering me up, Narcis, well, I'll never be as cool as you at GFX.

Great work, btw, as always, liked the "LSS" and "SFS" logos.

Guys, Narcis may be the best there is, but he was also a beginner once upon a time. I remember him asking for a GFX logo once upon a time because he doubted he could do it himself. As far as I know, CCPD did it for him. Now look at him. Morale of the story = with the right amount of effort and practice, anybody can be great! smile.gif Thanks for all the attempts guys! cookie.gif

@Narcis - Can you try and do the horizontal ones, too? smile.gif Love them, BTW! inlove.gif

Narcis_speed6

Absolutely perfect, as always. smile.gif Kudos! icon14.gif

Do you mind telling me the fonts you used, in case I want to try my hand at doing the headers myself?

Absolutely perfect, as always. smile.gif Kudos! icon14.gif

Do you mind telling me the fonts you used, in case I want to try my hand at doing the headers myself?

I was wondering these fonts too, so it would be cool.

And thanks for cheering me up as well.

Narcis_speed6

San andreas stories- Diploma

Los santos stories- Feathergraphy Decoration

San fierro stories- Ambient

Las venturas stories- Ultimate Midnight