Updated Multiplayer

The_Truth_is_Out_There

The_Truth_is_Out_There

Hello everyone; it is I: the Truth. JKing. I've been watching this forum for a very long time now and have noticed that there are a lot of good ideas to contribute. Now it's my turn:

UPDATED MULTIPLAYER (GTA V)

• Gargaes in Multiplayer
  • Houses to Store Weapons, Clothing, etc.
  • Customizable Houses and Vehicles
  • Save points are the Houses in Multiplayer
  • Rank is determined by House Condition and Vehicles
  • Money can be Used in Multiplayer to buy Clothing, Vehicles, Weapons, and Customize them
A ton of ideas, I know, but these are mostly longshots:

Garages in Multiplayer

-Who doesn't want this? Think about it: the ability to save any car you want and keep it there when you return. The vehicle can't be stolen and it will stay there until you return to multiplayer. Avaialble only in Free Roam though. The garages would be similar to GTA SAN ANDREAS (open/close). I thought the parking areas in IV were okay but they should have stuck with garages. I see them everywhere in NY! Taking a page from SR2, the vehicle should never disappear and should be able to stay in the garage even if it is lost by some J-@$$ blowing it up or getting too far away from it. I do not think that being able to store multiple vehicles via a vehicle selection mode would be a good idea. Rather, the higher you get (rankwise) the bigger the garage becomes. This will be explained further on.

Houses to Store Weapons, Clothing, etc.

-Same way as vehicles with garages excpet now you have a palce to store clothing and weapons. Fully accessible from either a safe or a closet, you can easily select which weapon you want to use by simply walking over it. Again, I don't liek the idea of having a weapon selection screen (too Saints Rowy). Clothes will work the same way, but of course will have a election screen as you will be able to scroll through pieces of clothing, regular in-game clothing, and special uniforms you unlcok.

Customizable Houses and Vehicles

-Something players have wanted for a long time. You will have the ability to customiza vehicles and houses based on your rank and the amount of money you have. Again, I'm using money as the main way to rank up but incorporating it in a way that allows the player to have more freedom and be able to spend it on something. A selection screen will pop up showing different styles for your house and car. You can also get additional customization for cars via mod garages.

Save Houses are the Save Points in Multiplayer

-I'm all for R* being able to take on something close to TDU2: You are able to immerse yourself into the multiplayer immediately upon playing. However, I do not liek the fact the game forces you to play in multiplayer. Instead, players will be able to choose multiplayer over single player, and when they are ready to go to multiplayer, they can do so. Upon entering multiplayer, the player will be spawned at his house, with weapons, vehicles, and clothing saved t their respective places in the house; a little icon will appear in the house and will also be present when leaving multiplayer (it will be a prompt). This option allows the player to save his/her progress in multiplayer in order for vehicles, weapons, and clothing to be updated in the safehouse and on the servers. This also gives players the option to stay at their current levels or just flatout go for the highest rank.

Rank is Determined by House Condition and Vehicles

-This might have some controversial remarks but your rank accounts for your "multiplayer lifestyle". If you are a rank 0, you live in a $hitty apartment and have one garage. You can only put very CHEAP customizations on vehicles and can afford cheap cars. So, in order to get the "good life" you will have to either work for it or get to a point where you are satisfied. This ranking structure counts for everything: cars, clothing, weapons, houes, etc. In order to live a good life, you must progress.

Money can be Used in-Game to Buy Clothing, Weapons, Houses, etc

-This once again refers to the rank structure but with a twist. Similar to Scarface: the World is Yours, you are able to purchase Houses, Weapons, Cars, and Clothing based on your rank and money. The higgher the rank, the better the options but the more expensive the cost. At lower levels, the cost is better but the rewards are $hit. Using the money you earned from multiplayer matches and activities will now be useful for a change. You can also use the money to buy upgrades for your house, buy a better (more expensive-looking) house, buy nice cars, customize them, and buy nice clothing and weapons.

*ADDED* More Co-Op modes (oysterbarron)

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY IDEAS FOR AN UPDATED MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE ALONG WITH OTHERS.

Edited by The_Truth_is_Out_There

All valid ideas really! I would like to see co-op missions dropped as a separate game mode and integrated and expanded upon within the free roam mode. That was my one big trouble with the multiplayer! it was nice to have a free mode but i never understood why they gave us nowhere to spend the cash or really be interactive with people instead of just everyone hording at the airport smashing and jumping into eachother!

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

The_Truth_is_Out_There
Dude, there is already a topic about it.

You should make a research if the topic that you are going to create already exists, before even creating it.

Here is the link: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=443552

It isn't hard to search, don't be that lazy next time. icon14.gif

It may have been discussed already, but the ideas are all oer the place. Mine is simplt focusing on key elements of improving multiplayer by making money more important, allowing the player some form of customizability, expanding on the multiplayer experience (similar to Saints Row but not venturing too far into it, and one of the most wanted features: CUSTOMIZATION. I'll admit, although it has been discussed before, the ideas were all over the place. I will be updating this topic and include more ideas. Yes; although this may sound like a wishlist thread it is NOT! It is specifically focusing on how to better the multiplayer experience; nothing more nothing less.

Dude, there is already a topic about it.

You should make a research if the topic that you are going to create already exists, before even creating it.

Here is the link: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=443552

It isn't hard to search, don't be that lazy next time. icon14.gif

It may have been discussed already, but the ideas are all oer the place. Mine is simplt focusing on key elements of improving multiplayer by making money more important, allowing the player some form of customizability, expanding on the multiplayer experience (similar to Saints Row but not venturing too far into it, and one of the most wanted features: CUSTOMIZATION. I'll admit, although it has been discussed before, the ideas were all over the place. I will be updating this topic and include more ideas. Yes; although this may sound like a wishlist thread it is NOT! It is specifically focusing on how to better the multiplayer experience; nothing more nothing less.

I think you didn't understand what I said. This topic will be locked because there is already another topic talking about this subject. Doesn't matter if you think the discussion has already ended in that topic, it is still valid and it just needs for someone bumping that.

Bumping isn't forbidden if you post things with meaning and that contribute to the topic. Just repost it in the topic which one I have sent the link.

I want gang wars, and maybe a Hunt gamemode. (Enemy team has to find other team with the gold/cash before the timer runs out. The team that has the gold/cash at the end win the game. Will involve plenty of killing and wll probably have to be in small but not too small map/area for this game. Just an idea I came up with.