GTA 5 - First information available in April 2012?

bjcd

A very interesting article about GTA5 whose the conclusion is that the first information about GTA5 would be released in April 2012.

The reason: Rockstar first need to launch its other games before starting the promo of GTA5.

More information: http://bjcd.olympe-network.com/wordpress/?p=125

It is in french however, so if you need some more details about what is saying, just let me know!

grope_4_that_date

It seems to be written in an unexplained, peculiar code.

GTA V - Rockstar Games and its cult of silence

Storified by Benjamin LaPierre , 2 hours ago

While impatient fans wait, Rockstar Games, one of the most famous video game developing firms, continues to keep silent about the alleged new installment in the bestselling series, Grand Theft Auto 5.

Although some information was disclosed earlier this year by anonymous sources, it is a fact that most of it can not be verified and is not reliable. However, GameSpot , a site reference for video games, indicated in June 2011 that the game was already nearly completed, and that designers have only to work out the details and integrate mini-games. The anonymous source with which GameSpot spoke also specified that the game is scheduled for 2012, confirming the analysis of experts, such as Arvind Bhatia.

Grand Theft Auto V Well Underway For 2012 Release

articles.businessinsider.com

In an unsurprising move, Rockstar Games is reportedly "well underway" in developing Grand Theft Auto V, the next installment in the best-selling series. Anonymous sources have told GameSpot that final touches, including minigames, are already being added. The sources called GTA V "the big one" and said that a 2012 release is "pretty likely."

This "cult of silence" is a marketing strategy frequently used in Rockstar Games when applied to the saga Grand Theft Auto ( GTA ). Indeed, if they provided information about GTA5 too early to promote their games would be reduced by the size and success of video games preferred by gamers. Remember that GTA4 has sold three million copies on the day of its release, and over 6 million copies in one week.

Since Rockstar Games registered the domain name gta5.com, fans dreamed of information. And that is what Rockstar likes. They remain silent until when they finally reveal the game, according to a profile in the "waiting phase". The website "gta5.com"is not yet available, but it is possible to check which company and / or individual has a domain name by doing a search on allwhois.com. Here is the result when you type http://www.gta5.com :

Registrant:

Rockstar Games

622 Broadway

New York, NY 10012

US

Domain Name: GTA5.COM

Currently, the firm is in a marketing campaign and recently launched the first trailer for Max Payne 3, which is due out in March 2012. The fanatics of the franchise continue to ask Rockstar Games, via Twitter or Facebook, to reveal a date or year of release for the famous game.

During a conference question / answer on Max Payne 3, Rockstar that has been virtually forced to calm the troops, explaining that no information would be disclosed on GTA 5 until they have completed promoting Max Payne 3 , the PC version of LA Noire , the Red Dead Redemption "game of the year edition" and Max Payne on mobile phones.

They also said that when they unveil GTA5 , they will do so through the Rockstar Newswire, as well as Twitter and Facebook.

Rockstar has confirmed that there would be no further information at this time and should wait a few months to learn more. Fans can thank them, for it is indeed very rare Rockstar betray its marketing strategy by providing a track to their "followers" about the appearance of the first information about one of their games.

The website GTAV.net recently created a poll where they asked fans to say how they would prefer to promote GTA5 launched. It seems that fans prefer the way "old school", ie, via a conference room during a game (such as the E3 2012 , for example). The second most popular answer is none other than the "surprise trailer", then comes the"countdown trailer" technique used to promote GTAIV where Rockstar warns the crowd that the first trailer will air on such date. And finally the "screenshot surprise"comes last and is the technique used by Rockstar to launch GTA San Andreas, the last game released on the Playstation 2 .

Rockstar is currently in full marketing mode with the recent announcement and trailer launch of Max Payne 3, due for release in March 2012. Despite their best efforts, fans have persistently been asking about Grand Theft Auto and we're all too familiar with how they avoid such questions!

Fans - will they be rewarded? Some hoped that the first information falls on October 13, the anniversary of 10 years of the release of Grand Theft Auto 3, but it was not the case! All indications are that fans will have to wait for promotions of other games from Rockstar.

However, unlike the previous games of the saga, this time it is possible to draw a "timeline" in terms of upcoming releases planned by the designer of video games:

I chose the French release dates because, logically, the promotion of GTA 5 will not begin until after the worldwide release of all other games planned and reported by Rockstar.

October 14, 2011: Red Dead Redemption (Game of the Year)

November 11, 2011: L.A. Noire for PC

March 2012: Max Payne 3

Other games are planned ( Agent , etc..), but just like GTA , no release date has yet been revealed. It is hoped that the promotion of the game will not have delayed the release of other games, but this is unconfirmed.

Even so, if Rockstar Games respects the usual marketing strategy, the fans could actually get the first information on GTA5 from April 2012.

Another little bit of patience!

In English.

Edited by fireguy109

pkmTc.gif

Hey! One of my tweets is in that article! The guy contacted me and asked me to use it and i said yes (the one about max payne 3 )

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.

Very interesting article indeed. Something tells me that from the lack of these articles referencing the Take Two fiscal year report. that it was indeed photoshopped. April 2012 seems right to me. Long...but right.
user posted image

A very interesting article about GTA5 whose the conclusion is that the first information about GTA5 would be released in April 2012.

The reason: Rockstar first need to launch its other games before starting the promo of GTA5.

More information: http://bjcd.olympe-network.com/wordpress/?p=125

It is in french however, so if you need some more details about what is saying, just let me know!

That is the exact reason why I thought why they wernt releasing any info.

Don't mean to sound rude or obnoxious, but that reason should be obvious as f*ck to everybody.