gta 4 episodes playthrough time

GrandMaztahAce

GrandMaztahAce

hey, i've completed gta4 some weeks ago and got the chance to buy both episodes for a discount. but i was wondering how long are the singleplayer parts of the lost and doomed & the ballad of straight tony? same lenght as the orignal gta4 or much shorter or perhaps even longer?

zanks for zee responzes

One of the add-ons is around 1/3 of the lenght of the original. TLaD got 22 missions and BoGT got 26, but of course there are side jobs, races, new birds to shoot and infinite number of gang/drug wars.

GrandMaztahAce

ok thanx but i wanna have my custom cars, dll/asi mods, gfx enhancements (realizmiv) and minor script tweaks in eflc as well. are there going to be problems? i heard a lot that people still struggle to get mods working on that

ok thanx but i wanna have my custom cars, dll/asi mods, gfx enhancements (realizmiv) and minor script tweaks in eflc as well. are there going to be problems? i heard a lot that people still struggle to get mods working on that

Some mods may work but you should ask that one in the modding forums, or read the readme's in the mods.

• 2 weeks later...
Cynical Penguin

They aren't as long, about 1 third, TLAD is very short and not many people seem to play it after the story is finished.

But they are both worth checking out.