Are their any Michael Jackson songs in any GTA gam

danjodan

I am A huge MJ fan and it would be awsome if their was a MJ song in any of the GTA games.

The only GTA game that I know has a MJ song is Vice CIty, Do any of the other games have MJ songs?

Original Light

I don't know for sure. Click on my sig (link to GTA Wiki) and look it up.

(Right above the LAPD sig.) biggrin.gif

Hmmm nice bike

No, so far, the only Michael Jackson songs that have been in GTA games were "Wanna Be Starting Something" and "Billie Jean," both of which were in Vice City.

No, so far, the only Michael Jackson songs that have been in GTA games were "Wanna Be Starting Something" and "Billie Jean," both of which were in Vice City.

Aah thats a shame

There were old rumours of "Leave Me Alone" being on San Andreas but that never appeared, possibly due to the whole MJ thing that was going on in 2004.

Also rumors that "Another Part of Me" was cut from Vice City FM.

That song was released in 1987 for the "Bad" Album so that must have been just a lie.

Also if they cut Leave me Alone from SA, I guess I could understand a couple of MJ haters probably would have protested if they did.

Sunrise Driver

That song was released in 1987 for the "Bad" Album so that must have been just a lie.

I'm talking about EFLC's VCFM.

Oh, Sorry I dont know the name of every radio station in the GTA games.

Shame it was cut, Would have fitted with the EFLC vibe perfectly.

I loved that the first song I heard in GTA Vice City was an MJ song

Same, Sets the 80's atmosphere perfectly

GTA VC has 2 i know of:

On FLASH FM its: Billie Jean

On Fever 105 its: Wanna be startin something.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Oh, Sorry I dont know the name of every radio station in the GTA games.

Shame it was cut, Would have fitted with the EFLC vibe perfectly.

EFLC has a lot of deleted songs listed in its american.gxt file. In the GTA IV system song titles and artists had to be in the text database for the ZiT song ID feature. There are many more deleted songs listed in the episodes' files than in GTA IV's, suggesting either the tighter schedule and budget of the episodes meant cleaning out unused text data was a lower priority, or the tighter budget meant more songs they wanted couldn't get licensed, especially after GTA IV was a hit and music owners might have got more greedy. Unless a cut song was mentioned in a game preview or another eyewitness source there's no way to know if there were more songs cut that what's listed in these files. There wasn't any MJ.

I really didn't know that Another Part Of Me was going to be on Vice City FM. That would've been cool. By the way, OP, I'm an MJ fan. But you can tell, anyway back on topic.