Asi loader don't work.

alexcjw

Hello. I would like to use a trainer for GTA 4 PC. but when i try to install the ASI loader (putting dsound.dll into the games directory) i get an error message, ive tried everything, and yet nothing works, can someone tell me whats wrong? i would love to try out Godmode. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

yeah bro im having the exact same problem. i didnt when I used the steam version but I used a little bit of my birthday money to buy a non steam version so I could get the left 4 liberty script to work. but now none of my scripts are working xliveless has a built in asi loader (only xliveless-999.b7 and more if there are in the future) but I think now people use scripthooks they're the same thing only scripthooks work after the patch where rockstar blocked ALL scripting and trainers even in SINGLEPLAYER (this is what i heard on forums im pretty sure of it) which i thought was really stupid when they could have just blocked it from multiplayer (thank you rockstar for f***ing up another one of your great games). I had the same patch with the none steam version but my other scripts worked. here are some links to the latest dotnet and c++ scripthooks install both and you should have all of your scripts working (follow their instructions EXACTLY)

(REMEMBER YOU NEED THESE FOR SPECIFIC MODS SOME MODS REQUIRE C++ AND SOME REQUIRE DOTNET SCRIPTHOOK YOU CAN USE BOTH AT ONCE BY CLICKING MOVE BUT KEEP BOTH FILES AFTER THE INSTALLATION POP UP!!! I AM NOT SURE IF YOU STILL REQUIRE C++ BECAUSE DOTNET IS WRITTEN OFF THAT!!! PLEASE CORRECT ME IF NO SCRIPTS REQUIRE C++ ANYMORE!!!)

copy and paste these into your main search bar in your web browser

_________________________________________________________________________________________

|this one is the dotnet scripthook by HazardX. it works for GTA IV 1.0.7.0 and Episodes from liberty city 1.1.2.0. |

| |

|http://dl.hazardx.com/83 |

|_________________________________________________________________________________________|

|this one is the c++ scripthook it says 0.5.1. but it works for 1.0.7.0 too so dont worry about that |

| |

|http://gta-action.gamona.de/downloads/?download=5872 |

|_________________________________________________________________________________________|

actually i figured it out the dotnet scripthook only takes certain kind of files in the "scripts" folder and in its scripthook and asi you should use C++ for the GTA IV folder

to install the dotnet scripthook here is the steam path if you have GTA IV on steam

Computer/Local Disk (C:)/Program files (or program files x86)/steam/steamapps/(your steam username)/common/grand theft auto iv/ GTA IV and dump the scripthook, scripthook.asi, and scripts folder into the GTA IV folder (not grand theft auto iv) then go in game and press the ~ key (tilde key) if a console with green letters does not appear you didnt do it right then after that you dump the script file into the scripts folder

the non steam version is located in Computer/Local Disk(C:)/program files (or program files x 86)/RockstarGames/Grand Theft Auto IV

REMEMBER THE TYPE OF SCRIPTFILE TO WORK WITH DOTNET HAS TO BE ONE OF THESE!!!

*.vb - for plain VisualBasic.Net scripts

*.cs - for plain C# scripts

*.net - for compiled scripts in any .Net language

*.net.dll - for compiled scripts in any .Net language

YOU NEED TO PUT THESE IN THE "scripts" FILE THAT CAME WITH DOTNET!!!

to install the c++ it is the exact same directory and installation process as the dotnet scripthook drag the scripthook (rename it to scripthook2 or something if you already have one)

I truly and sincerely hope this helps you and all who read this once again plz correct me if you spot a mistake in my reply

Edited by Grif863