Loading Screen Music

The-Prince

Hi

I managed to get the Vice City Loading screen to look like San Andreas one ( changing loading pictures, and using the unused loading picture in TXD file of the game.

i wan't to know if it is possible to add music on the loading screen like san andreas, if yes, can you help me make it happens ?

thanks ^^

P.S: i need people to help me in my big TC "Grand theft auto: Maghreb City" !!

Edited by The-Prince

You made it? Are you sure ;o? I am sure, I have seen a similar mod, which also adds info, what the game is loading, so... Prove that I am wrong.

No one so far has discovered a way to add music while loading (?) so it is not possible.

Only via BASS input controlled by ASI script. Difficult.

It's the Squiddy's mod, btw. and it's A BIT bugged + debug infos.

i said "i managed to get it" so it's not mine, it's an original files from rockstar games for removed version of loading screen.

so, there is no hope to add music confused.gif

i said "i managed to get it" so it's not mine, it's an original files from rockstar games for removed version of loading screen.

so, there is no hope to add music confused.gif

Not directly into the main game, nope, GTA3 and Vice City never had music for those screens so there isn't anything to "replace" in that sense.

Not directly into the main game, nope, GTA3 and Vice City never had music for those screens so there isn't anything to "replace" in that sense.

too bad confused.gif thanks man^^

I know that these loadscreens are in game, but I said too you didn't restore them by myself.

@Ontopic

It IS possible to make this music. Not easy though, as I said.