Rockstar Announces GTA III for iOS and Android

Magic_Al

I wonder what cida melo would do to claude's action figure.

Holy f*ck, please don't go any further. cry.gif

Holy f*ck already, what's so strange about that?

She will dress him and equip him with whatever weapon she likes.

If you both are trying to make fun out of her, know you've earned my disrespect! angry.gif

Just snapped up Claude, anyone else really hope they do the same sort of thing for VC in 2014? I payed and arm and a leg for Claude, for Tommy I think I'd give the other arm and leg, plus R*'s choice of any organ they like.

Also anyone notice the new piece of epic Claude art on the side of the box?

user posted image

Edited by bammargera

I bet the gameplay will be like GTA 3.

I was talking about the controlls. No sh*t it will be like GTA III.

But I do hope they do this for Vice City and SA, and maybe even GTA IV. (By then portable devices will handle it, as the Vita can probaly run GTA IV now)

Edited by nkjellman

Finn 7 five 11

user posted image

I am so very very very tempted to buy this.

No doubt they will do the same for vice city, in fact i think i will buy this, i really really want it, even if $150 is extortionate.

Ohhh YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING!!!!!!! JUST SOME DAYS WITHOUT USE THE COMPUTER AND I READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nervous.gifnervous.gifnervous.gifnervous.gifnervous.gif I NEED THIS ACTION FIGURE! I LOVE TOYS AND I LOVE CLAUDE! inlove.gifinlove.gif WILL IT BE SELL IN BRAZIL?? panic.gifpanic.gifpanic.gif this toy is so WELL-MADE I THOUGHT IT WAS REAL! I LOVED IT! Just to complain a "little" bit, I thought Claude was looking a bit older than he looks in the game tounge.gif I'LL DEFINATELY BUY IT! I HAVE A SAMSUNG GALAXY S2!!

Edited by cidamelo

I would think you could get it in Brazil. They offer international shipping so I don't see why not.

General Scrotum

Ohhh YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING!!!!!!! JUST SOME DAYS WITHOUT USE THE COMPUTER AND I READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nervous.gif  nervous.gif  nervous.gif  nervous.gif  nervous.gif  I NEED THIS ACTION FIGURE! I LOVE TOYS AND I LOVE CLAUDE! inlove.gif  inlove.gif WILL IT BE SELL IN BRAZIL?? panic.gif  panic.gif  panic.gif this toy is so WELL-MADE I THOUGHT IT WAS REAL! I LOVED IT! Just to complain a "little" bit, I thought Claude was looking a bit older than he looks in the game  tounge.gif I'LL DEFINATELY BUY IT! I HAVE A SAMSUNG GALAXY S2!!

This was to be expected. tounge2.gif

Anyway, I don't want to know what you're gonna do with figure-Claude. nervous.gif

It's nice and all, but will the missions be any better?

Of course they won't, are you kidding? This is GTA:III after all! How can they improve missions when the other game versions have been released ages ago?

@ Secronom President, I can answer your question: Cida Melo will just dress Claude up in whatever clothing she'll like, give him a weapon of her choice and put him in front of her somewhere so she can admire her favorite game character.

Tell me, has anyone done this before with any other film/game action figure? If not, I pity you.

I'd expect them to give the game a bit of an overhaul, i.e. running it on an optimized engine like the one they used for LCS/VCS, but the missions should be exactly the same, otherwise it isn't really GTA III.

General Scrotum
@ Secronom President, I can answer your question: Cida Melo will just dress Claude up in whatever clothing she'll like, give him a weapon of her choice and put him in front of her somewhere so she can admire her favorite game character.

Tell me, has anyone done this before with any other film/game action figure? If not, I pity you.

This was just a joke not to be taken too seriously. tounge.gif

I once did it with the Lord of the Rings figures when I was a kid (equiping them with weapons and simluating battles). blush.gif

This was just a joke not to be taken too seriously. tounge.gif

I once did it with the Lord of the Rings figures when I was a kid (equiping them with weapons and simluating battles). blush.gif

Well I did too... With Harry Potter figures. But I wouldn't mind doing so again, now, with Claude.

Don't worry friends I won't do nothing to Claude, I'll put him next to my prettiest Barbies lol.gif

Don't worry friends I won't do nothing to Claude, I'll put him next to my prettiest Barbies lol.gif

Speaking of that, I feel it's bad they did not release Maria or Catalina action figure - they would suit Claude more than any of the best Barbies...

What do you guys think they may change or add to the game?

-Updated graphics (because the devices they listed are dule core)

-New side missions

-Motercycles

-New person to work for or new story missions (kinda like CTW on PSP)

-Helicopters

-Working Planes (if not then play GTA Liberty City (mod for VC PC))

They have to be adding something. It is called GTA III anniversry edition. There making it out like it isnt just GTA III being ported over. The things I could see them do the most is Updated graphics, new side mssions, and maybe new story missions.

Also if anyone is going to the Comic Con event in New York City get a video of GTA III on moble devices, because they have it avalable to play there.

Edited by nkjellman

Talk about a wishlist. I doubt they're doing anything. They're just making it available on phones, they aren't rebuilding it from the ground up. dozingoff.gif

There aren't any story lines that require expansion or that expansion would help, and all the missions/people they cut they cut for a reason.

If they wanted to do "working" planes/choppers they'd have to redo half the game's buildings, since many lack roofs or proper collisions on top.

And motorcycles were banned from Liberty, remember? rolleyes.gif

Edited by fireguy109

pkmTc.gif

And I hope they'll keep at least parts of classic III era formats. If they'll do it, then they'll DEFINITELY want modders to mess with them.

I'm not a smartphone users, so I DON'T know if it's possible on these OSes.

And I hope they'll keep at least parts of classic III era formats. If they'll do it, then they'll DEFINITELY want modders to mess with them.

I'm not a smartphone users, so I DON'T know if it's possible on these OSes.

Yea, I probaly may be able to mod GTA III with iFile, if it works on a 4th generation iPod tuch. I would jail break the iPod tuch and the iPad, but I dont think it's a good idea to jail break the iPhone.

-New side missions

-Motercycles

-Helicopters

They have to be adding something. It is called GTA III anniversry edition. There making it out like it isnt just GTA III being ported over. The things I could see them do the most is Updated graphics, new side mssions, and maybe new story missions.

Also if anyone is going to the Comic Con event in New York City get a video of GTA III on moble devices, because they have it avalable to play there.

No, no, no, not gonna happen. Never!

Seriously, what is happening to you? Thisis GTA:III! And even if it is released on Smartphones, it will remain the same good old GTA:III. Rockstar developers haven't yet lost their minds.

Updating graphics and textures - maybe, but nothing beyond that. If all your wishes would be added, then it would be GTA:III:II, not GTA:III.

If you want this all, then check out the Grand Theft Auto Liberty City mod in the 'Hosted Mods' sub-section of Modding section. It has almost everything you're asking for.

One more request for you: please, stop making such posts, I hope you realise they don't make any sense. Rockstar ain't a bunch of retards after all.

If you want, stop by GTA V section - all wishlists go there, or GTA Series Chat section - to create your GTA:III DLC thread and post all of your wishes.

Just pre-ordered my copy of the Figure! smile.gif i'm so hyped, i feel as excited as i did when i first played GTA III!

*Plays GTA III*

Arsen Vitiuk ohh this would be perfect, I love Maria! lol.gif I would buy every character!!

Oh PLEASE the game CAN'T BE IN TOP VIEW! I HAVE HEADACHES THIS WAY!!

-New side missions

-Motercycles

-Helicopters

No, no, no, not gonna happen. Never!

Seriously, what is happening to you? Thisis GTA:III! And even if it is released on Smartphones, it will remain the same good old GTA:III. Rockstar developers haven't yet lost their minds.

Updating graphics and textures - maybe, but nothing beyond that. If all your wishes would be added, then it would be GTA:III:II, not GTA:III.

If you want this all, then check out the Grand Theft Auto Liberty City mod in the 'Hosted Mods' sub-section of Modding section. It has almost everything you're asking for.

One more request for you: please, stop making such posts, I hope you realise they don't make any sense. Rockstar ain't a bunch of retards after all.

If you want, stop by GTA V section - all wishlists go there, or GTA Series Chat section - to create your GTA:III DLC thread and post all of your wishes.

I know I was going to far with my wishlist lol. I have GTA Liberty City, and it's a great mod. I think graphics is the only thing they would do. But the missions I was thinking they could do because they have done it before on CTW when they ported it to PC, and VCS when they ported it to PS2.

One new type of thing they may do is tilt controlls for the devices that support it.

Ohhh YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING!!!!!!! JUST SOME DAYS WITHOUT USE THE COMPUTER AND I READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nervous.gifnervous.gifnervous.gifnervous.gifnervous.gif I NEED THIS ACTION FIGURE! I LOVE TOYS AND I LOVE CLAUDE! inlove.gifinlove.gif WILL IT BE SELL IN BRAZIL?? panic.gifpanic.gifpanic.gif this toy is so WELL-MADE I THOUGHT IT WAS REAL! I LOVED IT! Just to complain a "little" bit, I thought Claude was looking a bit older than he looks in the game tounge.gif I'LL DEFINATELY BUY IT! I HAVE A SAMSUNG GALAXY S2!!

Never change, cidamelo icon14.gif

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.

Anyone expecting anything new will be disappointed - the fact that it's coming to iPhone and iPad is amazing enough I think. It just shows how far things have come in 10 years.