Brood_of_Evil

MyMothersMySister

MyMothersMySister

If the name Brood_of_Evil isn't familiar to you then you probably can't help me but hey I',m open to any help.

I'm looking to find Brood's website or portfolio from back in the day when he was active. He might not have the old site up but I'm wondering if any remaining veteran graphics artists from here have a contact for him at all?

Thanks.

Messiah To The Animals

#Cyclop9

Narcis_speed6
Moved to Visual Arts.

You're looking for that old-school sig he made you, eh? I found his DeviantART page which seems to have a little archive of GTAF sigs. The one he made for you is on there as well, but the animation isn't included (it was animated, right?). He even has his awesome pixel signature that "inspired" my first pixel sig - f*ck did I ever lift ideas off that thing blush.gif

GTAF sigs

Dev Profile

Edit: He's still active since he posted a new piece this month. You should try to contact him, maybe he still has the original saved.

Edited by VideoPoker

J4KPE60.gif

Moonshield's less handsome join date brother <3

MyMothersMySister
You're looking for that old-school sig he made you, eh? I found his DeviantART page which seems to have a little archive of GTAF sigs. The one he made for you is on there as well, but the animation isn't included (it was animated, right?). He even has his awesome pixel signature that "inspired" my first pixel sig - f*ck did I ever lift ideas off that thing blush.gif

GTAF sigs

Dev Profile

Edit: He's still active since he posted a new piece this month. You should try to contact him, maybe he still has the original saved.

Viddy, Your a legend and yeah it was animated. I lost my sh*t when Porkbelly ended and I wasn't really about to heed warnings of the closure.

I used to have his portfolio website bookmarked but not sure what happened to it.

I really appreciate it and his pixel stuff was way ahead of it's time. The sig he made me is about 5-6 years old and is still better than most efforts today.

Thanks. inlove.gif

Messiah To The Animals

#Cyclop9