blitz

user posted image

tomtom555

user posted image

Moonshield

user posted image

Swizera

user posted image

The deadline for voting is Monday, October 10th.

user posted image

sh*t I completely forgot about this. sad.gif

I voted for Unrated. icon14.gif

All the entries were awesome, hard choice!

Eh. XTREME here.

I liked blitz's the best. icon14.gif

Also, what do you guys think the theme for next week should be?

user posted image

vertical limit

We sure do have more some entries here than the last one.

Retro would be good.

Some really nice entries this week, but I voted for Method as I love the pretty colours icon14.gif

Also, what do you guys think the theme for next week should be?

Don't think we should choose which one, it's more fun to get something. In last topic a few of us suggested about 20-30 themes total, so i think you got plenty of material to choose one of those week by week and it should be good. icon14.gif

Also, may i toss a new big suggestion for future SOTW voting. How about, instead of the poll, we get everyone to choose their top 3 favorites and post to vote, their 1st pick would get 3 pts, 2nd pick 2 pts, 3rd pick 1 point. At the end, it's calculated and winner is chosen.

IV Photo Contest is doing that, and it's proven to be working much better then just simple voting.

Edited by AndyGanteks

Some awesome entries this week, really good work. It is a shame that people have had to vote for themselves or are using the muscle power of their gangs in order to influence the votes. It should be about what the signature is and not just because they are your gang mate.

I'm happy to name and shame those who do tounge.gif

vertical limit
How about this, the winner gets to choose a theme? Seems fair, no?

Not bad, I like that idea.

LongHairedFreakyGuy

Also, may i toss a new big suggestion for future SOTW voting. How about, instead of the poll, we get everyone to choose their top 3 favorites and post to vote, their 1st pick would get 3 pts, 2nd pick 2 pts, 3rd pick 1 point. At the end, it's calculated and winner is chosen.

IV Photo Contest is doing that, and it's proven to be working much better then just simple voting.

Like the sound of this idea, much better system.

Anyway, Blitz gets my vote...it's something about that city on a hill, much more original than the others. Although don't get me wrong, probably the best entries I've seen so far.

@Andrew, not hard to figure out the culprit. tounge.gif

There is something completely wrong with that poll after viewing the results, just sayin'.

Moon gets my vote this time around. Really nice work, there.

7FTgFLB.png

LongHairedFreakyGuy
There is something completely wrong with that poll after viewing the results, just sayin'.

Now you understand what Andrew is saying? wink.gif

Yeah, I know exactly who it is and why they are getting them votes. I don't like seeing good work overlooked on the sake of popularity, well it's not even that. It's let's post a link for votes in my gang topic.

That should definitely be against the rules.. telling your fellow gang members to vote for you. How desperate eh? monocle.gif

So what's up with VL.. his votes valid or invalid?

Gotta love when people come around to ruin the fun for everyone else. I'd throw my support for a poll reset, but I'm not sure that's the best thing to do. Fairly easy to tell who the real winners are anyway.

7FTgFLB.png

How about this, the winner gets to choose a theme? Seems fair, no?

I like both of these ideas. And the new voting will save space, as it won't require a separate topic.

So, how about we implement the new voting system, starting right now?

1. blitz

2. ska

3. Mockage

All votes from the poll are null and void. Only ones posted in this topic will be counted.

user posted image

Voted for Ska. The texture and lighting would suggest a riverbank in the west maybe, the kind of place you would find arrowheads. Shale bank? But the arrangement is the great part, when pieced together in that form it starts to look more and more dry. Maybe even as though you're staring at the ground. Really cool.

LongHairedFreakyGuy
If you want unrated, I can remove the poll?

Sounds a good idea, for this one and all future voting threads. Easily spot the ones who like to spoil it then.

If you want unrated, I can remove the poll?

Fine by me. It's useless now anyways.

user posted image

It truly is a shame, this is not about the people you like, it's about the sig you like.

Moon got my vote, it was a tough one between ska and him though.

tumblr_mk683ddOTs1rkv9cvo1_250.gif

I think we should bar a certain someone from the next couple of SOTW threads due to this little mess we have going at the moment. It's only fair.

7FTgFLB.png

I think we should bar a certain someone from the next couple of SOTW threads due to this little mess we have going at the moment. It's only fair.

I think that would be a good idea.

user posted image

Poll Removed.

If we're selecting our favourite 3, mine are:

1. blitz

2. DSMTuner

3. method

Some excellent work there.

LongHairedFreakyGuy

My top 3, in order, then are:-

1) Blitz

2) Unrated

3) Mockage.

So hard to pick though.

To be fair though (I'm not making excuses for him and I do think he should be banned from the next few weeks) he hasn't been posting around here for that long and I don't think he realised what he did was actually cheating. But it's not the first time, remember Greasepalms?

VL: I hope you've learned your lesson for this, it's a competition. You can't have people support you just because they're in your gang, the people who actually voted are just as bad though.

I think this new voting system could work alot better, only problem is manually having to count the votes.

1. UNRATED69

2. Blitz

3. Mockage.

1. Moon

2. blitz

3. Unrated

Great work, the three of you. We definitely have some talented people around here.

7FTgFLB.png