GTA Car sound bugged/corrupt?

John Nethier

John Nethier

Hello there guys, whenever i turn my car the sound that it does (the sound when you are stopping your car) seems to be overwritting it self making a crappy noise, also when i let my car go after i accelerated it does the same crappy overwritting sound bug, could is possibily be that the file responsible for the stop sound is bugged or corrupted? Thanks

My gta is a cracked version and i've never had any problems with any sound or radio bug.

My gta is a cracked version

That might be you're problem.

Did you download you're game.

PRE-TROUBLE-SHOOTING QUESTIONS:

If the game worked before and you have changed OS or Screen settings, If your system upgraded anything (drivers, etc) Delete the GTA_SA.set File. (The GTA_SA.set file is recreated at the end of each game play session. It contains OS data that may no longer be relevant.)

Are you playing the game in Vista/Win7 using

W98 (or XP) compatibility mode,

with Administrative Privileges?

And... before people here begin investing a lot of time trying to fix a possible NO-FIX situation:

What Version (retail, steam, other online store) Edition 1, 2, 3?)

Details of How you are playing:

1. With the Original DVD in the Drive?

2. Using a No-CD crack...There is No fix to be found on this Forum.

3. OR are you Using a 'backup' disc? (Fix is to use the Original DVD.)

4. OR do you have a Downloaded game from Direct2Drive, or SteamPowered.com

5. If none of the above, then what is the origin of your game? (Please be specific, as otherwise there may not be a fix to found on this Forum.)

John Nethier

PRE-TROUBLE-SHOOTING QUESTIONS:

If the game worked before and you have changed OS or Screen settings, If your system upgraded anything (drivers, etc) Delete the GTA_SA.set File. (The GTA_SA.set file is recreated at the end of each game play session. It contains OS data that may no longer be relevant.)

Are you playing the game in Vista/Win7 using

W98 (or XP) compatibility mode,

with Administrative Privileges?

And... before people here begin investing a lot of time trying to fix a possible NO-FIX situation:

What Version (retail, steam, other online store) Edition 1, 2, 3?)

Details of How you are playing:

1. With the Original DVD in the Drive?

2. Using a No-CD crack...There is No fix to be found on this Forum.

3. OR are you Using a 'backup' disc? (Fix is to use the Original DVD.)

4. OR do you have a Downloaded game from Direct2Drive, or SteamPowered.com

5. If none of the above, then what is the origin of your game? (Please be specific, as otherwise there may not be a fix to found on this Forum.)

Alright:

- I Use Windows 7 64bit

- I guess thats right i use a No-crack since i downloaded the game from a torrent. Could you explain why this website wouldnt help with a No-cd crack?

- I Tried downloading most of the audio folder, both STREAMS and CONFIG folders seem to not be the problem, im trying to download the last one, the SFK folder will see if it works.

Edited by John Nethier

I guess thats right i use a No-crack since i downloaded the game from a torrent. Could you explain why this website wouldnt help with a No-cd crack?

Because it's illegal and since we support Rockstar, we cannot allow people to steal from them. That's why we have a strict no warez policy. You'll have to buy the game. Once you buy it, you won't have any of these issues. And even if you do, then we're here to help. But buy the game.