Holders, Grabbers, Movers...

lil weasel

inlove.gif How do you feel about the 'other' who has to manipulate the receivers head when kissing? blush.gif Be it both hands or just moving your/his/her chin with fingers?

I do that thing where I push her head down with my hands. Guess that makes me a "mover" and stuff.

fV9tG4b.gif

I find that violently grabbing the hair and neck simulateously asserts the most control.

I find that violently grabbing the hair and neck simulateously asserts the most control.

Kissing, not rape right?

This topic reminds of my first kiss. It was the most beautiful thing ever, but now we have run into so many trouble

I am a holder

Same here.

(Awaits a middle of the night joke from Voodoo.)

user posted image

I run my hand through their hair, lift their chin gently, I always pick direction and if we're face to face, talking and I want a kiss I'll just look them in the eye and say 'come here' with a smile. Take control, never be the kiss bitch.

mIHXV.jpg

Finn 7 five 11

Kissing, not rape right?

Hahahah Nice!

I just gently cradle their head, just enough so they don't have to strain to kiss, but not so much that they can't pull away if they decide to hahaha, i don't really want to force someone to kiss me.