GTA4PC, Video Editor/Menu mouse sensitivity

TheOriginalDaniel

TheOriginalDaniel

alright so normally i didn't mind the fact that in the Menus of GTA4 PC the mouse sensitivity was extremely slow and it seems like some sort of default setting for the menus and its the same sensitivity when using the Video Editor

Yet In game its fine as i have a Razer DeathAdder (3500dpi version) and i have my mouse set to 1800dpi and 1000hz polling rate, its kind of odd that in the menu/video editor it has some default sensitivity that i'm assuming the game itself is the causing this

I'm working on a fairly big machinima project but the extremely slow sensitivity seems to be slowing down how fast i can edit clips i tried to ignore it but when editing multiple clips over multiple hours it can really get frustrating

Quick Summery: Is there someway i can change the mouse sensitivity when using the Video Editor/Menus of GTA4?

EDIT: oh and my system summery:

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.40GHz

4gig DDR2 system RAM

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 with 896mb DDR5 video memory

Motherboard - EP41-UD3L

OS - Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

more info about my mouse if it helps: http://au.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-deathadder-1

Edited by TheOriginalDaniel

Quick Summery: Is there someway i can change the mouse sensitivity when using the Video Editor/Menus of GTA4?

No as far as I know.