Rockstar Set To Attend NYCC’11

james_root

If they are showing MP gameplay then I think it is even more unlikely bordering certain they wont show anything.

Rockstar20124

Great find biggrin.gif But I agree that if they want to show Max Payne 3 gameplay it would be very unwise to show GTA V video material at the same time. It would take all the attention away from MP3. Still, maybe a GTA V logo with a (palm) tree in it? tounge.gif

No. No GTA.

It will be very likely something about Max Payne 3.. maybe a new (gameplay) trailer. Rockstar has confirmed that this month they'll post more infos about this game.

Or/And L.A. Noire?

Doubt it.

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.

I feel like there is an event every other week, in which we set ourselves up to be disappointed.

I feel like there is an event every other week, in which we set ourselves up to be disappointed.

Sad but true, E3 last year was a disappointment, E3 this year coming up will proabably be a disappointment, First Look was a disappointment, this will be one, etc. sad.gif

user posted image

Sad but true, E3 last year was a disappointment, E3 this year coming up will proabably be a disappointment, First Look was a disappointment, this will be one, etc. sad.gif

Actually, to me, this E3 will be nothing less than disappointing, in-fact, I think it will bring great news!

Once Max Payne is out, I also believe we'll see an official announcement before E3.

Finn 7 five 11

Did you mean e3 this year and last year was a disappointment and next years will probably be as well?

Because this years e3 is already gone.

I don't see an announcement sorry.

I don't know why people get their hopes up at every single event that Rockstar may or may not attend, Rockstar do not announce games through events such as E3 or anywhere else they tend to do it of their own accord and not where they are expected to.

What Andrew said^ and Rockstar will be attending lots of events for the promotion of Max Payne 3. We don't need a topic for every time Rockstar is attending somewhere. At least not until MP3 is released if even.

-

Edited by Marwin

L71cGcK.png

MP3 gameplay will be nice, though.

No it won't. GTAV gameplay would be nice. MP3 gameplay is worthless.

Rockstar, I know you read this website from time to time. I have been a fan since GTA2. STOP IGNORING US. Damn it.

Sweet! Looking forward to Max Payne demo.

fV9tG4b.gif

I'd not gotten email from Rockstar in some time, I'd hope maybe mention of GTA trailers, etc, that method, but sure, they're on YT as well.

As much as I (we) would love to hear Rockstar mention something about GTAV, from a business point of view it doesn't make any sense considering that they are plugging other games at the moment and wouldn't want to divert attention away.

I hope they do mention something soon, but would rather they plug GTAV when they are ready and do it properly with lots of info, trailers etc.

Just my 2 pence

Since it's expected they already gave reply in the Tweet responses earlier, it will be some months ahead before we get anything definitive, the more I think the GENESIS thread means they are planning to spring a new-ish GTA on us with the next one, rather then have GTA 5 following GTA 4 as an evolutionary step, more a revolutionary one!?!

Shayan Shaffey

When is NYCC going to end? I don't really have any hopes for it but still...

user posted image

VGA's in December....

I agree it's gotta be then

NYCC - Almost hopeless

GTA III Anniversary - Possibly, 50-50.

VGA 2011 - 55/45 honestly.

E3 2012 - 87/23, maybe higher.

Just my opinion.