Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,644 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Adriaan

Rockstar Answers Question on GTA [V]

MikeWh
i sent a email to rockstar and i got a reply back here is what i said and they said

what i said

i said some suggestion along time ago but sent them to the wrong place i was thinking if you cant do this you could maybe do a add on pack for it at a later date the ideas are add snow on to the game so its more reallistic and make it also snow online also could you do a car add on and it has old cars like vw campervans etc if you would like to here any more ideas let me know

the reply i got back

Hi Coolman

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your suggestions for GTA V. Feedback from our players is very important to us in continuing to provide a positive gaming experience, so we will take this into consideration.

If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact ourselves,

Kind regards

Kris

hope you like this

That's called a 'brush off' email, sorry mate!

"Thank you for your complaint, Mr X. Rest assured this has been forwarded to your Neighbourhood Policing team who will look into the matter further and decide if we're to take any further action.

Thank you for contacting *County* Police"

philley

Below you can see a few words from Houser during a Variety interview, which took place some time a ago. Also below the first quote you can see another, which is taken from one of Rockstar’s recent Q&A’s. Both of these quotes speak a thousand words when it comes to how GTA 5 is promoted, and also why it is a good thing for the gamer.

user posted image

http://www.product-reviews.net/2012/...ue-to-silence/

Black Sunshine

Even though I highly respect Dave Grohl, the bump wasn't necessary.

El Dildo

I agree completely.

I don't want tons of information before I actually get to play the game.

it will be more fun that way.

honestly I don't understand people who can't seem to wait or get all pissed off that Rockstar won't tell us more.

who cares? relax. go outside, get some sun, chase some cars, let time pass.

MosquitoSmasher

Here i was reading this thread for the first time, and i kept going cause i saw those old replies from people who had zero hope that Rockstar would announce GTA V. But then i didn't see the happy replies about the announcement at all....odd.

Dragonjack

Hmm i remember this one back in October and GTAV was revealed in October. smile.gif

MosquitoSmasher
Hmm i remember this one back in October and GTAV was revealed in October. smile.gif

It really shows how sneaky Rockstar is. They answered a question and basically said there was nothing to announce, wow.

redx165

Great idea to bump a title from OCT. confused.gif

Kifflom112

Can the moderators please pin a note on why it's against the rules to bump topics? The newcomers need to know why.

lol.gif The sh*t was unlocked for a reason don't you think?

Edited by Kifflom112

r34ld34l

Can the moderators please pin a note on why it's against the rules to bump topics? The newcomers need to know why.

And if he would open new topics about same Answers. Smartass like you would post URL to this topic or yell "USE f*ckING SEARCH". So STFU.

AirWolf856

You know there's got to be at least one R* employee that has a puppy. We need to kidnap said puppy and force them to tell us the release date. "Tell us, or the puppy gets it!"

tounge.gif

Dystopia
You know there's got to be at least one R* employee that has a puppy. We need to kidnap said puppy and force them to tell us the release date. "Tell us, or the puppy gets it!"

tounge.gif

Probably learnt to deal with that. There are dogs in GTA V, no remorse.

broshnat

Aaaarrrggghhh!! All I want is a damn release date!!

js96

Its a shame in a way that the first trailer was released so early. It got my hopes up and then there was basically no news for a year, and it looks like we are going to have to wait even longer for it to drop suicidal.gif

radioman

Apparently, while searching Wal-Mart.com I came across where it said GTA V's release date was December 31, 2012(12/31/12), but not sure if true or what? Here is the proof from Wal-Mart.com..

If true, it would kind of be bad, as it is after the holiday season(which seems to be a prime time for game sales)..

PS-Thought it would be best to post in the Official News section instead of creating a new topic-figured it would be better suited that way? confused.gif

ThisIsHorosho

Apparently, while searching Wal-Mart.com I came across where it said GTA V's release date was December 31, 2012(12/31/12), but not sure if true or what? Here is the proof from Wal-Mart.com..

If true, it would kind of be bad, as it is after the holiday season(which seems to be a prime time for game sales)..

PS-Thought it would be best to post in the Official News section instead of creating a new topic-figured it would be better suited that way? confused.gif

What da freaking hell dude...just use your f*king brain its obvious as sun...what do YOU think if its fake or not... confused.gifbored.gif

Audiophile

It's a place-holder. No game is going to come out on New Years Eve.

@ThisIsHorosho

You don't have to be such a douchebag about it. He asked nicely and it's not like he tried to troll with this. Why am I even bothering tho when I know your primary activity on here is flamming others....

Edited by Audiophile

RED_

Just seen this. All it tells us is... nothing. Trying to get our hopes down so when the surprise will be better or they are telling the truth and their genuinely focused on other things.

Blu Exile

I was concerned we wouldn't get any info soon. Now after R* saying they will have nothing GTA5 for a long time, I'm convinced a surprise is just around the corner.

Fisciletti
I was concerned we wouldn't get any info soon. Now after R* saying they will have nothing GTA5 for a long time, I'm convinced a surprise is just around the corner.

I agree, I think we might get new info in one month or so.

JonSnow17

What da freaking hell dude...just use your f*king brain its obvious as sun...what do YOU think if its fake or not... confused.gifbored.gif

With every post you continue to make i'm more convinced that you're a troll .

tooformay

When are you guys going to release the second trailer?

Irrational
When are you guys going to release the second trailer?

In due time.

GTAFanatic81

I have lost all hype that I had for this game its been almost a year since 1st trailer with nothing but a couple of screenshots I dont think im even looking forward to playing it when it releases now its just been to long a wait and NO Im not trolling this is just how I feel now.

Laufas

I have lost all hype that I had for this game its been almost a year since 1st trailer with nothing but a couple of screenshots I dont think im even looking forward to playing it when it releases now its just been to long a wait and NO Im not trolling this is just how I feel now.

you do realize we're getting a big preview of it in the next Game Informer magazine, right?

Less than a month away, man. Get some of that hype back

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/arti...e-informer.html

rampage08

You dont have to be a jerk, he asked nicely man confused.gif

Ice1980

What's funny after i clicked on the walmart link, all I see was "Preorder this item today and it should ship on 04/01/2013"LOL!!!!

Freezer89

Yeah, maybe for now. But once you'll see all the new upcoming trailers, screens, previews, details/infos etc you'll be hyped as f*ck again. Trust me. Well, at least in my opinion and point of view.

It's totally normal that if we don't get anything serious for almost a year, our hypes are being decreased.

For comparison: Bioshock Infinite. As it was announced with a trailer in December 2010 (almost two years ago!) I was really hyped about the game.. and later as there were many gameplay videos and previews the hype continued and I was really looking forward to play it. But then it got delayed for few months to February 2013 and meanwhile there were no news at all. My hype basically is gone now.

At least they announced a trailer which will be released in few days.

But it's different from GTA V of course.

Edited by Freezer89

Inactive

R* sure knows how to market a game.

Make the fans hyped by a trailer. When it's boiling down, come up with something new. Displaying to the press. Announcing a new trailer.

Pretty much everything to make the gaming mass largely hyped for the game.

RockStarNiko

Who bumped this thread? sneaky2.gif

I thought it was going to be a new Q and A and they answering questions on GTA V angry.gif