Rumors pointing to San andreas

Gtaman_92

With recent rumours and leaks like the casting calls mentioning Hollywood actors and Cali potheads and R star scooping out the la region, are any of you confident that gta v will return to San andreas or is theses just false and unclassified rumors that falls merely on wishful people?

Snake Without a Tongue

I think the evidence is legit. I wouldn't bet a lot of money on a west coast setting, but I'd make a friendly wager.

grope_4_that_date

You can go to California - but I'm going to Florida.

grope_4_that_date

How about Los Santos and Vice City in the same game?

I want Rockstar to focus on one city. Los Santos, San Fierro, and Las Venturas all lacked geographical accuracy... and you want to add a whole other city?

GTA5 would look like GTA2

I want Rockstar to focus on one city. Los Santos, San Fierro, and Las Venturas all lacked geographical accuracy... and you want to add a whole other city?

How about South Florida as a whole, instead of just Miami and Miami Beach?

This would include not only Miami and M.B, Ft. Lauderdale, Palm Beach, the Everglades, the Keys and the Bahamas

grope_4_that_date

This would include not only Miami and M.B, Ft. Lauderdale, Palm Beach, the Everglades, the Keys and the Bahamas

I think they do a Red Dead Redemption inspired map of Florida... including Tampa and the surrounding islands.

I think they do a Red Dead Redemption inspired map of Florida... including Tampa and the surrounding islands.

No, I think the next GTA will be in S. Florida and for these reasons:

- Rumors

- Order of GTA games in III Era: LC, VC, SA

- The fact that R* has made recent titles set in LA such as Midnight Club: LA and they worked along with Team Bondi in making LA Noire. Also, Red Dead had a western setting, and although that's not LA, it's still the west...

- They can develop San Andreas (and not just Los Santos) in the next era of consoles, where the hardware will be powerful enough to handle 3 cities in the same game.

Instead of one "special car" that appears at every safe house you have two "special cars" that only appear at the safe house you left them in.

No, I think the next GTA will be in S. Florida and for these reasons:

- Rumors

- Order of GTA games in III Era: LC, VC, SA

- The fact that R* has made recent titles set in LA such as Midnight Club: LA and they worked along with Team Bondi in making LA Noire. Also, Red Dead had a western setting, and although that's not LA, it's still the west...

- They can develop San Andreas (and not just Los Santos) in the next era of consoles, where the hardware will be powerful enough to handle 3 cities in the same game.

Order of origional GTA LC, VC, SA.

user posted image

IMO they should just make a whole new city, not go back to the older cities, ESPECIALLY Vice City, San Andreas would be 1000x better, to be quite honest, GTA VC got boring because the map was repetitive, I never liked the GTA VC map.

I can't even count how many times this has been posted before.

Besides, this basically turned into the location topic. Locked.