AwanCry

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/?act=show&id=14570 - Kill Popular Person In San Andreas

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/?act=show&id=14598 - Ride A Bike

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/?act=show&id=14625 - The Mansion Part 1

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/?act=show&id=14648 - The Mansion Part 2

I hope you all like it and enjoy play my mission sigh.gif

"I am 12 years old! I do a mission"

"Im 12 years old! I know do a mission.. "

You're either a weak troll or.. you're 12.

I'll try one of these when I have the time. Pursue your dreams kid, do it!

Seriously brother, I am 13, but, you don't need to put that stupid thing "I am a 12 years old", whatever, even a 5 years old can create a mission.

Ok.... wink.gif

Seriously brother, I am 13, but, you don't need to put that stupid thing "I am a 12 years old", whatever, even a 5 years old can create a mission.

Ok..ok...fine.. i will not put that note "I am 12 years old. I know do a mission"... hmm....5 years old.. can you give me a link to download that clever 5 years old mission?

rolleyes.gif

You trolley troll! *bastard*, lo

I'll try it out.

How the hell am I a troll?

Not even a re.. I'm not gonna go there. Screw this.

You're a troll, you're trolling on every single thread. WTF did you came here for, trolling?

You're a troll, you're trolling on every single thread. WTF did you came here for, trolling?

I came here for tits and beer. Does that make you happy? No? Too f*cking bad.

Man, get an actitude!

Anyway, I played the mission, they were good. Not so good grammar but atleast I was capable of play. Good luck.

Man, get an actitude!

Anyway, I played the mission, they were good. Not so good grammar but atleast I was capable of play. Good luck.

Yeah, my grammar is terrible...

sorry for that

Man, get an actitude!

Yeah, my grammar is terrible...

sorry for that

You'll get better, don't stress about it. Just try to make a storyline instead of "kil 1 bad gui and u win". Why you must do that, etc.etc.

alucardiff reminds me of Tyler, the Creator.

._.

GTAForums + Alucardiff =

I just can't realise what tha f*ck you all have against alucardiff. Giving honest feedback is what I want at most. Do you like feedbacks "Yes yes best mission of anytime" *fingers crossed*? - Me either.

Alucardiff is maybe a bit too rude - but everyone gets what he means and can came better when they hear what they need to DO better. That is the point.

By the way, I am 12 too and can do missions too, you know mate? So don't put that "I am 12 I know do a mission"-everywhere. But anyways, the missions we're good, thinking that they were your first missions. I am not good to say anything about missions cause I am not very good mission designer, but still. You can do better icon14.gif

1.)I just can't realise what tha f*ck you all have against alucardiff. 2.)Giving honest feedback is what I want at most. Do you like feedbacks "Yes yes best mission of anytime" *fingers crossed*? - Me either.

3.)Alucardiff is maybe a bit too rude - 4.)but everyone gets what he means and can came better when they hear what they need to DO better. That is the point.

By the way, I am 12 too and can do missions too, you know mate? So don't put that "I am 12 I know do a mission"-everywhere. But anyways, the missions we're good, thinking that they were your first missions. I am not good to say anything about missions cause I am not very good mission designer, but still. You can do better  icon14.gif

1.) Me, I'm not against him, I'm against the way he approach a FAIL newbie (I believe he can be nicer than that). I like Alucard but not his attitude.

2.) Everyone does, I agree with you at that.

3.) Exactly, that's why most or some are commenting about his rude approach at every thread.

4.) Some, not all. But if you ask me, I get what he means. All the newbies that got Alucard's comment won't understand him, they don't think BIG enough since they aren't here for a long time. P.S not all are 'taking notes' and be soooo understanding. wink.gif

I just can't realise what tha f*ck you all have against alucardiff. Giving honest feedback is what I want at most. Do you like feedbacks "Yes yes best mission of anytime" *fingers crossed*? - Me either.

Alucardiff is maybe a bit too rude - but everyone gets what he means and can came better when they hear what they need to DO better. That is the point.

By the way, I am 12 too and can do missions too, you know mate? So don't put that "I am 12 I know do a mission"-everywhere. But anyways, the missions we're good, thinking that they were your first missions. I am not good to say anything about missions cause I am not very good mission designer, but still. You can do better icon14.gif

ok...i will never put "i am 12 years old. I know do mission" again...