A Gangsta's Past

CharlieSN95

user posted image

CANCELED: Due to some PC problems, I lost all my missions. I had chapter 3 finished and chapter 2 but I lost it so I don't think I'll continue this. Sorry to the people who liked this, I promise I'll get started on a brand new one when I'm done doing some video reviews. icon14.gif

user posted image

user posted image

After the death of "big smoke" and "tenpenny", every gang in San Andreas practically died because of the low gang members and drug supply. The Ballas completely vanished like the San Fierro Rifa and Los Santos Vagoz. The Aztecas and Grove Street found it pointless to continue the gangs and soon, they broke up the gangs. The Mafias in Las Venturas thought, "if no gangs are in San Andreas anymore, then the police will focus on us". They quickly went back to liberty city.

In the last few months of the year 2001, the ex-leader of the ballas, Trey Kingston, decided to get a group of street punks and revive the Ballas. He named them, "Trey state Ballas". They became powerfull and rich with drugs. Mike "Million" Johnson didn't like the idea that the Ballas were ruling the streets, thus "Grove St. Reborn" was made. The war between Grove St. and Trey State affected all of East San Andreas (Las Venturas and Los Santos). Tenpenny's Cousin, Officer Fred Champion Tenpenny, joined the Los Santos Police Department and sent out some Special Officers and Crime Rejection Squad teams to kill Carl "CJ" Johnson, Sean "Sweet" Johnson and Madd Dogg. They managed to kill "CJ" and Madd Dogg, but "Sweet" went missing time before. 2 Mafias came to Las Venturas, "Emerald's Isle Families" and "Ace Mafia".

A 19 year old kid from Idlewood, along with his friends, was set in the path of the Ballas and was robbed and shot. He spent 2 years in a coma and took half a year to recover from the shot he recived. Xaviar forgot what had happened in the whole year of 2001 and half of 2000. He moved to Santa Maria Beach where the gangs are less and it is safer, but not really safe. 2 days after he recovered, he remembered something. He saw him, his friend Daniel "Danny" Murphy, his friend Jordan Davis and his brother Lloyd "Money" Robinson. Then a man wearing a white shirt and purple shorts, and he heard a gun shot and saw pure darkness...

Xaviar Robinson still can't remember everything that happened in the year of 2001. Now he is living a normal life in the shore line of Los Santos...or at least he thinks he is.

user posted image

user posted imageName: Xaviar Robinson

Nick Name(s): None

Role: Main Character/Player

Description: Xaviar is the main character in this mission pack/series. He was shot and doesn't remember anything that happened in all of 2001 and half of 2000. He was the leader of "Niggas from da Block" before he was shot.

Gang: Niggas from da Block

user posted imageName: Jordan Davis

Description: Jordan also took Xaviar to the hospital when he got shot. Jordan was Xaviar's neighbor before Xaviar moved to Santa Maria.

First Met in: Wake Up

Relationship with Main Character: Best Friend

user posted imageName: Lloyd Robinson

Nick Name(s): Money, Whole Turf

Description: Lloyd is Xaviar's brother. He was there when they shot Xaviar but he ran when the police arrived at the scene because he thought they would blame him for the shot.

First Met in: My Family

Gang: See In the Mission Series smile.gif

Relationship with Main Character: Brother, Family.

user posted imageName: Daniel Murphy

Nick Name(s): Danny, Dimond, Cuz

Description: Daniel took Xaviar to the hospital the day he got shot. He tried to run after the shooter but didn't because Xaviar was losing alot of blood.

First Met in: Wake up

Relationship with Main Character: Best Friend

user posted imageName: Brianna Robinson

Description: Brianna is the oldest of the Robinson brothers and sisters. She is very protective to her younger brothers and is nice, but strict.

First Met in: My Family

Gang: None

Relationship with Main Character: Sister, Family

user posted image

CHapter 1 & 1/2 of Chapter 2:

Download link: Click ME.

TRAILERS

MODS

Loading Screens: Download, click.

- To install/put this mod in your game, go to your GTA SA directory. Click on the ''models'' folder, then on the ''txds'' folder. BACK UP THE ''LOADSCS.txd'' FILE!. Now copy and paste the LOADSCS.txd you just downloaded into the ''txds'' folder and DONE!

I will appriciate ANY feedback smile.gif I will upload the other missions as I finish them.

Edited by Juan-R

I'll damn sure try this.

I hate the story, I find it a little.. unpolished. Grove Street Reborn, lol'd the f*ck outta here. CJ dead? Really? He's built like a f*ckin' APC dude, rofl. And Tenpenny's relative? I find that pretty funny IMO.

Now, the Ballas robbery, that's a nice start. However, all the mafia families retreating? Most of 'em have the cops on a payroll, so that's not really gonna happen. Also, a black gangsta guy named Xavier..?

The trailer is pretty funny also. Now, Lil Wayne in the video made me go nuts, 'cause that guy is freakin' horrible.

Anyways, these were the first impressions, I'll play the missions now and I'll see what's what.

Tried it, liked it, want more.

Sorry you didn't like the story or anything. This is my first mission pack so, please, tell me how to improve it. These are only the first missions so they're not so good. Oh and about your second post, good to see you liked it! But please tell me anything you didn't like in it.

This is a great starting for a new mission designer like you (well, I'm new too lol.gif )

What I suggest is to put more gunfights. I just see one gunfight in your mission (if I'm not wrong), the one that you have to shoot those living dummies (ha ha ha, the dummies are shooting at me lol.gif )

What I can say is, Good Luck and Keep it up

This is a great starting for a new mission designer like you (well, I'm new too  lol.gif )

What I suggest is to put more gunfights. I just see one gunfight in your mission (if I'm not wrong), the one that you have to shoot those living dummies (ha ha ha, the dummies are shooting at me  lol.gif )

What I can say is, Good Luck and Keep it up

Thanks colgate.gif I didn't include alot of gun fights in it, well, because this is the starting missions. These build up the story from the first 3 -5 chapters. But expect alot of guns in chapter 2. Oh and I LOLed when I saw your comment on the dummies, I didn't notice they lived moto_whistle.gif

@mati Thanks, I hope you like it. smile.gif

@alucardiff Well, here's the deal, a lot of people want action right when you start the series. But in my point of view, it would be unusual to see action or shoot outs right when I start the series (in this case). The story is about a guy who recently got out of a coma. I wouldn't expect him to be like a gangster god. Oh and if you want to see shooting and stuff, wait for chapter 2, it's gonna be action packed! Plus, ''CJ'' wasn't a pro killer right when the game started. Thank you for your feedback biggrin.gif

Dude, that were some good missions. I don't agree with all of Alucardiff's points. I like that you take the story in your own direction. CJ's dead, so be it. I wouldn't hate you even if you'd kill of Chuck Norris in your mission pack (although it's impossible, even in imagination) so well done icon14.gif

Whoa dude, whoa!

I'm not saying this isn't gangsta because of no shooting, ffs! What, do you think every guy in South Central LA killed 10 guys to get in a gang? HELL NO. Most black criminals or OG's haven't killed more than 2-3 guys, so chill.

The dialogue doesn't seem gangsta, it seems..

"Hey Xavier. Wanna go kill a gangsta?"

"Why, of course dear John. I would surely love so!"

"'Tis' good you are my friend!"

It would be more like.

"Yo X, you remember 'dat cat who used to talk sh*t 'bout me?"

"Chea, why?"

"I wanna smoke 'is ass! You down, 'chea?"

"Hell 'chea homeboy! You know I's down!"

That's all. Fix that newspaper dialogue and this mission pack will be beast.

So, when's more coming?

I also had a plan to make a gangsta pack, and you posted the thread, so I thought let's delay it. But it's on now!

@alucardiff I get you lol.gif but still, Xaviar isn't talking all gangster because he is still getting used to all of the gangster idea. But I agree with you 100%

@mati Thank you smile.gif I'm really glad you liked it. Oh and part 2 is 50% done.

New missions uploaded! Check them out on the 'missions' section. Don't forget to leave feedback tounge.gif

I tried few first missions, and my gosh, this is your fisr mission pack and you are hundrits and hundrits times better than me. Gonna try the rest of these missions later.

Great work! icon14.gif

@Notna Thanks biggrin.gif I think your gonna like the rest of the missions since they are WAAAAY better then the first (in my opinion). Thanks for playing! icon14.gif