radio ga ga

avito coleone

Gday All,

So I was at a comedy gig tonight and one of the commedians did a skit using another one bites the dust by queen, as he was doing his thing my train of thought went to gta (as often happens), and how awesome it would be to feature this song on the game. This lead me to thinking about what kind of radio stations people would want on the next game, weather they be the grovelling, pathetically hilarious preformances by 'lazlow' or weather they be hardcore metal. Music does add a great deal to the game and I thought we could discuss this important topic....

I do understand similiar topics have been posted about this before, but like members themselves, opinions and topics are fluid and can be redone time and time again to offer people to post their views on the subject...

user posted image

Shayan Shaffey

Something like "radio del mundo" should be put in the game. If it's set in present times it should have a mainstream pop radiostation "Trash 69.7"

user posted image

Radio del mundo? what is it, what does it play?

Also bring back the origional gta song, I have forgotten its name but it was in the first ever gta, and then again on lips 106 in gta 3. had lyrics along the lines of "hope in the car were going for a joy ride"

user posted image

It was a radio station present in Liberty City Stories, I think it had hispanic music. I'd like to see some stations like ElectroChoc, Vladivostok FM and SF-UR with house and electronic music, but maybe depending on the setting.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Shayan Shaffey
It was a radio station present in Liberty City Stories, I think it had hispanic music. I'd like to see some stations like ElectroChoc, Vladivostok FM and SF-UR with house and electronic music, but maybe depending on the setting.

Yeah, it played world music, mainly from India and Arab countries, but never spanish music (which is funny because the name was spanish)

user posted image

Yeah, it played world music, mainly from India and Arab countries, but never spanish music (which is funny because the name was spanish)

Yeah but... that Radio Del Mundo was REALLY BAD!!! You gotta forgive me for saying this but, that's the MOST CREEPY RADIO STATION I'VE EVER HEARD IN A GTA before... too much annoying to be even funny!

...it almost gave me nightmares of listening to it...

A really funny radio station was Espantoso, back in VC! God, those songs really made me feel good (and I also laughed because of the host, he was funny too) AND, at the same time, I was indeed able to enjoy listening to that radio, as its songs were nice and harmonious to heard.

grope_4_that_date

Never heard of Radio Del Mundo before... just listened to it. Conclusion: I don't think they were serious.

Original Light
Something like "radio del mundo" should be put in the game. If it's set in present times it should have a mainstream pop radiostation "Trash 69.7"

And Classic Rock FTW102.1

And Classic Rock FTW102.1

Classical 133.7

Jazz 900.0

Country 696.9

Radio Del Mundo is awesome. Good to have on in the background for a mid day/evening half-conscious nap.

I only played LCS on PS2 for about half an hour (due to the horrible stuttering that wasn't fixed before port release) but I acquired the radio station music, and risefm, liberty jam, flashback are a good listen, msx scrapes in too.

I hope they cut back on the metal/grunge/rock in the next GTA, but really, all the stations sucked, in the end I kind of accepted Electro Choc a little, initially I just wasn't ready for the brain destroying, pulsating electronic nuclear bombs that were smashing their way out of the speakers and into my eardrums, alas that style of dance beat didn't 'present' itself in australia until about a year ago, apart from being in IV.

Edited by MajorVienna

Agreed MV. But what radio stations would you guys create, what songs would you like to see in the next GTA, not just genres.

I am very big on Queen-Another one bites the dust....

also something from phil collins.... (probably way that I walk)

user posted image