Requesting Advice

Cult Of Personality

Cult Of Personality

I apologise if this isn't the right place to post this. I was just wondering if I can do anything to my sigs to make them alot less 'boring'. Any cool techniques on borders to make them look less 'standard' or maybe some cool effects that will give it a better look? Somewhat of a novice and I can do basic sigs and what not but I want to go to the next level and start making the sigs more complicated. For example look at my signature, just a picture cropped and added a normal border. I'm wanting to do a littlemore to make it look better for future sigs.

Inspire from us or from signatures found on google.

Moved to Visual Arts.

Cult Of Personality
Inspire from us or from signatures found on google.

Moved to Visual Arts.

Thanks but that's why I'm asking. If anyone has any good techniques that would help is what I'm looking for, if I saw something on google and didn't know what the effect was or how to do it I wouldn't get very far.

Some inspiration, tutorials, and practise should get you making what you want in no time at all. Check the GTAF Tutorials Archive - loads of sig making tutorials from the best GFX artists on the forum. To get into more complicated sigs you need to have knowledge about Graphics Design in general, so that you know what to do, when to apply certain filters, what styles suit the request and how to put it all together etc.

So learning all about the program your using - how everything works and what tools and effects should be applied and when -will really help you not just with sigs but with everything. Most important thing is to practise.

For some inspiration to get your ideas flowing check out Abduzeedo.