True Crime NYC PC Mods

Ghost glendale fan 4 live

Hello, I just got True Crime NYC for the PC & I've been looking for a mod so i can play as pedestrian? Is there anyone that has True crime NYC on pc that can help me?

There must be some mods sad.gif I want to play a Ped, someone else then marcus.

F*ck stoners and their stupid dumb-f*cking thread.

No SDK was released for the game, and I don't think no one can be arsed to start ripping open the game files for the game, considering the community is minimal.

There aren't any mods for the game except for hacks. HOWEVER, you CAN play as peds. I unistalled my NYC few months ago so I don't remember exactly, but sweep thru the folders. You should find two folders: one containing 'general' body models for everyone, second containing head models for everyone.

All you need to do is figure out which model is Marcus' cloth for example, then find which model is ped model you like, then rename them. It will work, the only bug is that in skin selection (wardrobe) the skin will show up retarded. But in-game, its okay.

I replaced one of Marcus' clothes with SWAT vest, it looked really cool.

hell you can even make a 'white mod' like for SA, using existing peds.

There aren't any mods for the game except for hacks. HOWEVER, you CAN play as peds. I unistalled my NYC few months ago so I don't remember exactly, but sweep thru the folders. You should find two folders: one containing 'general' body models for everyone, second containing head models for everyone.

All you need to do is figure out which model is Marcus' cloth for example, then find which model is ped model you like, then rename them. It will work, the only bug is that in skin selection (wardrobe) the skin will show up retarded. But in-game, its okay.

Wow! Awesome .. thanks so much man, atleast there is Something i can try! biggrin.gif

Thank youuu.

I found the marcus bodies & heads, it's just hard to find out which one is wich, so many marcus files. wow.gif

Edited by Ghost glendale fan 4 live

F*ck stoners and their stupid dumb-f*cking thread.

• 9 years later...
On 9/25/2011 at 1:09 AM, Ghost glendale fan 4 live said:

Wow! Awesome .. thanks so much man, atleast there is Something i can try! http://media.gtanet.com/gtaforums/images/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Thank youuu.

I found the marcus bodies & heads, it's just hard to find out which one is wich, so many marcus files. http://media.gtanet.com/gtaforums/images/html/emoticons/wow.gif

I hope you are happy now LOL happy merry christmas ❤️

On 9/25/2011 at 12:32 AM, lolleroz said:

bruh you are wholesome, happy merry christmas

Glad you found value from an old thread but this is nearly 9 years old. 

• Like 2