Mission question!

hahaguy

I havent played vice city in 5 yrs and started to play it again yesterday. I know I didn't do the last mission. But I own all the assets and done most of the optional missions. I don't know where to go for the last mission or last few missions. I have the V and the P on my map . Could this be cause I did the missions out of order? or is there a way to look at the missions you've done so far?

Plz help

If you have a 'V' on your radar that means Tommy's missions are available. If the Mansion already earns $, then that mission is the last one. If there is no $ sign, then you have still other Vercetti missions to do.

Phil's missions, marked with 'P', are unneccessary to unlock the final mission, but I'd advise you complete them, as after you complete Phil's last mission, you'll unlock heavy weaponry for sale, which will be very useful in last mission.

Alternative way to check the availability of last mission: If at Printworks there are no missions left AND it's not earning any money, that means you've completed 'Cap The Collector' already. Don't worry about the money though. The Printworks will start earning money again after you complete 'Keep Your Friends Close'.

I have looked all around the mansion but can't find a marker to start a mission and i am collecting money there and at the print works. Hiow can I start a massion at the mansion?

Maybe you should upload your save so we can have a look

C:\Documents and Settings\<<Your Username>>\My Documents\GTA Vice City User Files

upload the save here :

Save N Play

You have to have the $ icons in at least 7 places, including the Mansion and Printworks. Check how much you have.

Just check, there has to be 9 places for $ icons in total:

Mansion, Printworks, Malibu, InterGlobal, Kaufman Cabs, Boatyard, Pole Position, Cherry Poppers and Sunshine Autos.

If you have all 9, just wait for some time and you will get a call.

Oh, BTW, what was the last mission you completed?

Yep just checked and I got all nine assets. And the last mission I remember was the last phill Cassidy one. Like I said it's been five yrs lol

Maybe you already completed the Final Mission?

Just do all remaining missions and side stuff now, and if you completed the last mission, you'll surely get 100%

Yes, it should. It only should be present when you're in close range.

I mean, you should not see a 'V' on the rim of the radar if you are far away from the mansion.

Alright ya it's only visible when im close. So I guess I did complete the last mission lol. But thanks for all the help appreciate it

I know the subject is pretty much resolved but wanted to correct some misinformation put out in this thread....

To unlock final missions (2 of them) you must have done EACH of the following...

1. Complete all missions available at the mansion and have the mansion generating money (like the other businesses).

2. Complete all missions available at printworks-- printworks is generating money

NOTE--the money icon will not be there if you use Demarest's Timevault code tool (mission passer) to complete the final mission there.

3. Complete any other 5 of the remaining 7 businesses (so they are generating money)

Note-- The money icon will not be at the boat yard if you use Demarest's Timevault code tool (mission passer) to complete 'checkpoint charlie'

If all the above is complete, you will receive a phone call to go to the printworks-- the first of the final 2 missions is started there-- the 2nd of the final missions is started at the mansion...

HTH....

7744.png

"I want to design a video game where you take care of all the people shot in all the

other video games.... It's called Busy Hospital II" -- Demetri Martin

RIP BDP

• 3 weeks later...

You are correct, sir.

2 of the 7 non-Printworks businesses are optional to storyline completion. It does not matter which 2 you skip (or not buy at all). Printworks is required because printing counterfeit cash IS part of the storyline.

Most everything present in the game needs to be done if you are striving for 100%, tho. Don't forget to complete the Ammu-Nation shooting range outside of "The Shootist".