Simple Native Trainer

NikoBellicGTAIV

NikoBellicGTAIV

Hi! I downloaded the simple native trainer. If I press F3, the menu appears, but when I press 2, 4, 5 or 8 to scroll, nothing happens. I use a laptop, does that have anything to do with that? I placed the trainer.asi and trainer.isi in the main GTA IV foulder. Do they need to be out somewhere else?

It probably uses the numbers on the numpad, not along the top of the keyboard. If your laptop doesn't have a numpad, it won't work.

If the trainer has a config file, like an .ini file, you might be able to change the keys.

NikoBellicGTAIV

Well, I check the .ini file to see what I can change. And somethig unrelated, but since I'm already here, I'll ask. I also downloaded a sitting mod that uses .asi code, and a kidnapping mode that uses .net code. I put them inside the main directory, but they don't work. I have xlive and scripthook, and there is a scripts foulder in common data, but they don't work there either. is there any other scripts foulder or other foulder I should place the files in?

.asi mods go in the main GTA4 folder, and .NET scripts (.cs, .vb, and .net.dll) go in the "scripts" folder.

So the sitting mod goes in the main folder, and the kidnapping mod goes in the scripts folder.

If they're in the right place but they don't work, check your .log files (in the main folder) and see if there are error messages for these scripts.