Sage billboard pictures in San Fierro?

Sniper109

I was listening to Radio X and when sage goes to the phones someone comments on billboard pictures

in San Fierro. Something about someone licking a colouring book and someone stabbing a bird with a bar of soap or something or other. If these "bill boards" are in San Fierro where would I find them?

Los Santos Pedestrian

They might just be beta billboards that you can't see anymore because they were removed.

There are alot of things that are mentioned on the radio that aren't in the game, like the Kilimanjaro clothing shop, the Eris Pump Up Shoes shoe store, the American Bank of Los Santos, ect.

Most of these things mentioned on the radio are commercial advertisments for products/things that relate to people, in this case sage, but are not in the game itself.

There are alot of things that are mentioned on the radio that aren't in the game, like the Kilimanjaro clothing shop,

There is a clothing store in Bayside that is for large [or fat] people. My guess is that things like this, along with the Sgae billboards, are sometimes changed a bit or possibly overlooked in the final production.

Arsen Vitiuk

In all GTA games there are places/products/items whatever that are not present in the game itself, so no wonder this situaion mentions something there isn't present in the actual game.