San Andreas Roleplay

salvadorc17

user posted image

A New Forum text-based minigame.

How it works?

Choose a profession, decide between different development paths for your story, you buy things in stores and searches you perform work or to increase your level and skills. In this minigame youre your sole owner.

The Rules

The game can be played at any time individually, taking your own decisions or collectively participating in a joint desicion. Players who do not agree with how it develops MUST send me private messages for comment.

The post is only for text about the game, all that is off-topic should be written by OG clarifies it. All insults and sabotage will result in disqualification of the player's decision making process.

Generally apply all the common rules of an RPG, and the only action is not allowed to undermine the integrity of the other players and the post.

The Resources

Every player who decides to create his story and begin to abide by our development of the plot and the possibilities of action, has the opportunity to develop a graphic version of its development in the game, the user according to the characteristics and mode of game can be expressed through pictures and videos your own profile, everything related to the issue must be IG, do not accept contributions that do not relate to the development of this mini-game.

The Story

San andreas land of opportunity, you have come here from far away and have nothing, your only option is to start from the beginning, what you do from here on out depends on how well you know choose ...

user posted image

GAME INFO: Everything that you will need to start playing NOW.

MAKE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE.

This is an RPG mode where we give several possible paths and you decide which to take, sometimes you can face the situation as you want (eg go to a store to buy what you can). All paths are take a step forward in the final levels and will only be taken when reaching the limit of leveling. Roads can not resume after starting, all you do is irrebersible and you can only switch characters to start again.

THE PLAYER.

Players can have up to 3 characters, and each post should be differentiated with the character to act, the status of a player are: alive, dead or inactive. The condition can be: good citizen or public threat.

CONDITIONS OF GAMEPLAY.

The game takes place at any time from today has, post in the user review by the Game master daily, and based on these conditions change. Actions have their limits, and users will not be able to abuse the responses to the post to achieve immediate progress. Any action in the game has its time, established in the game elements.

ELEMENTS OF GAME.

-The map:

GTA SA MAP LOCATIONS

-The time:

Every day in San Andreas is 24 minutes in real life, bassed on this you can do only a job, or quest or action per day. (Each 24 minutes)

-Game system:

In the roleplay every action that you can do every action you perform must have a skill for such a thing unless you only move the world,that skills determine your success to perform different actions. Consequently, an action can not yet performed by a user will not be taken into account and the player will be notified. PVP is not allowed while the two players they disagree.

-Economy:

All the major moves of the game require some resources, either money, drugs or properties. The money is achieved with work and everything you want to buy will have affordable, stealing money is only allowed if a user does not clear in the post that you saved in the bank.

-Others:

Other elements of the game are the Gang Clans, the professions and events.

DAY 1: START NEW GAME.

Write this on your post repply:

1-Choice a name and profession: Policeman, Thief, Ganster, Transporter, others (choose another job)

2-Choice your skills:

-Weapon skills: (2 choices) Pistols, SMG, Rifles, Explosives, Shotguns, Melee.

-Personal skills: (2 choices) Respect, Strenght, Agility, Perception, Willpower, Intelligence.

In each skill that you choice add +3 and others add +1.

3-Add to your bank: $1500

4-Make your first move: find a hotel for the night ($70 and 1 day) or look for a fun place: bar($50 and 1 day), nightclub($100 and 1 day) or motel($150 and 1 day).

Player Status Reputation Profession Level Money Skills Location
Toteman Alive 7 Rep Criminal (Thief) 1 ( 5 Exp) $1410 SMG, Explosives, Strenght, Agility Unity Station
Arsen Vitiuk Alive 14 Rep Policeman (FBI) 1 ( 5 Exp) $1470 SMG, Rifles, Perception, Intelligence LS Police Department
Jool Inactive 0 Rep Criminal (Terrorist) 1 ( 0 Exp) $1350 Rifles, Explosives, Respect, Willpower Jefferson Mottel
Carbonox Alive 14 Rep Policeman (Officer) 1 ( 5 Exp) $1450 Pistols, SMG, Agility, Intelligence LS Police Departmentl
SatournFan Alive 12 Rep Criminal (Hitman) 1 ( 5 Exp) $1440 Pistols, SMG, Agility, Intelligence Temple Drive Cementery
Secronom President Alive 20 Rep Militar (Mercenary) 1 ( 5 Exp) $1560 Melee, SMG, Perception, Intelligence National Guard Depot
Ivorix Alive -3 Rep Criminal (Hitman) 1 ( 5 Exp) $1470 Melee, Rifles, Perception, Intelligence Jefferson Park
IT'S TIME TO BUILD YOUR STORY ...

user posted image

Edited by salvadorc17

Great idea man.. i will start my new game.

Name: Santiago Franco.

Profession: Ganster.

Skills:

-Weapons: Pistols (+1), SMG (+3), Rifles (+1), Explosives (+3), Shotguns (+1), Melee (+1)

-Personal: Respect (+1), Strenght (+3), Agility(+3), Perception (+1), Willpower (+1), Intelligence (+1)

Bank money: $1500

My choice: Look for a fun place: nightclub ($-100).

See u tomorrow...

Name: Stiven Thompson

Profession: Police Man

Skills:

-Weapons: Pistols (+1), SMG (+1), Rifles (+3), Explosives (+1), Shotguns (+3), Melee (+1)

-Personal: Respect (+3), Strenght (+1), Agility(+1), Perception (+1), Willpower (+1), Intelligence (+3)

Bank money: $1500

My choice: Look for a fun place: Bar (-$50)

user posted image

DAY 2: TRAINING DAY.

-Select your profession location: LS Police Inpound, The Pig Pen, Crack Palace, or a place that can use to work.

-Choice your workday: At morning, at evening, or at night.

-Developt your first day at work:

-Policeman:

1-Go to the station and find your boss, you ask:

a- What there to eat for breakfast? Have not started work and you ask for food (-10 Rep)(Continue on 2c)

b- Some important event that should take care? You're a newbie, you must first learn how everything works here (Continue on 2b)

c- Chief, I'm ready to learn to be a cop... Meet with sergeant in the training facility(+10 Rep)(Continue on 2a)

2-Warn you to be patrolling the streets, but do not know where to start:

a- In training day, cadet you will have to go work on downtown. Take your gun and your car and exit the building(Continue on 3b)

b- Desire to patrol an area of danger...Is your lucky day to prove your worth, go to Ganton(+5 Rep)(Continue on 3c)

c- If you want to eat, go work on the restuarant area in Verona Beach... Asks a colleague and head to your destination(-5 Rep)(Continue on 3a)

3-Is a difficult day, those on probation period and suddenly...

a- A car robbery in the beach... What you do?

-Pursue the suspect to their destination(+3 Agility)...The subject loses controlled, crashes and is arrested(+5 Rep)(+$50)

-Call reinforcements and take note of the car number enrollment...Border Patrol identified the vehicle and the subject is arrested(+$20)

b- A workers' revolt... What you do?

-Call riot group to establish order...Come the riot police and control situation with no civil injuries(+10 Rep)(+$20)

-Shoot into the air to scare the crowd(+3 Respect)...Frightened civilians are retired(-5 Rep)

c- A drug sale in the neighborhood... What you do?

-Ask for money to not reveal the sale(+3 Perception)...They accept your blackmail and pay(-10 Rep)(+$100)

-Make an inquiry to vendors...Find marijuana and arrest the subjects(+10 Rep)

-Thief:

1-Go to the Corona hideout and find your boss, you ask:

a- What there to eat for breakfast? Have not started work and you ask for food (-10 Rep)(Continue on 2b)

b- Some important event that should take care? You're a newbie, you must first learn how everything works here (Continue on 2a)

c- Boss, I'm ready to learn to be a thief.. Meet with Tony in the Seweer Tunnels(+10 Rep)(Continue on 2c)

2-Warn to do your firts theft, but do not know where to start:

a- In training day men, you will have to go steal a bmx. Take your gun and exit the building(+5 Rep)(Continue on 3c)

b- If you want food, go steal a pizza bike to start...The food increases your chance of wanting to steal the bike(Continue on 3a)

c- Your firts mission is to steal a garbage truck... In the garbage can find valuable things(-5 Rep)(Continue on 3b)

3-Is a difficult day, youre on probation period and suddenly...

a- The bike seems damaged in the rear wheel... What you do?

-Drag the bike to the hiding...(+3 Strenght)Your strength allows you to get the bike up to where a friend(+10 Rep)(+$20)

-Abandon the mission and return to the head...Have to train your strength if you want to continue working here(-5 Rep)

b- The garbage truck is locked in a garage... What you do?

-Circumvent the garage doors and get access to truck(+3 Intelligence)...Active the alarm but leave at time to achieve(+10 Rep)(+$50)

-Search the area to look for another truck..Take a similar truck and leave place(+$40)

c- The bmx is tied to a string.. What you do?

-Break the lock with a gun...Shooting draws attention and someone sees you run away(-5 Rep)(+$30)

-Scams owner to sell you cheap bmx(+3 Willpower)...Take it to show that was stolen(+10 Rep)

THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES...

Edited by salvadorc17

• 2 weeks later...
Arsen Vitiuk

Nice! I'll join in!

Name: John Baker

Profession: FBI Special Agent

Weapon Skills: Pistols +1, SMG +3, Rifles +3, Explosives +1, Shotguns +1, Melee +1.

Personal Skills: Respect +1, Strength +1, Agility +1, Perception +3, Willpower +1, Intelligence +3

Money On Account: $ 1.500

I decided to rent a room in a hotel for $ 70

Name: Luke Carlton

Profession: Explosives master

Weapon Skills: Pistols +1, SMG +1 Rifles +3, Explosives +3, Shotguns +1, Melee +1.

Personal Skills: Respect +3, Strength +1, Agility +1, Perception +1, Willpower +3, Intelligence +1

Money On Account: $ 1.500

I get a motel for - 150 $

Really cool, I'll try as well.

Name: Derrick Cole

Profession: Police officer

Weapon skills: Pistols +3, SMG +3, Rifle +1, Explosives +1, Shotguns +1, Melee +1

Personal skills: Respect +1, Strength +1, Agility +3, Perception +1, Willpower +1, Intelligence +3

Money on account: $1500

I like sparing money, so I'll have a hotel room (-$70, current funds $1430)

Edited by Carbonox

Hi mens, after 1 week (Day 1 in game) we have returned. Some things to say:

-Arsen Vitiuk.

Men to be a FBI Aggent, you need to advance in Policeman work. Your work is Policeman.

-Jool.

Men im sorry Explosive master is not a properly work, youre a Terrorist. In the game thiefs and criminals works togheter, however your second day will post soon.

Everyone remember that Day 2 is avaliable for Polices and Thiefs. (See day 2 Section and aswer questions)

user posted image

Edited by salvadorc17

Just one thing about Day 2. When there's those options that have a skill listed next to them (like +3 Agility) does that mean you need to have enough of that skill to do what it says, or do you get more skill points as a reward for doing that?

First of all, great idea, I'm joining.

Name: Sarge Khristov

Profession: Hitman

Weapon Skills: Rifles, SMG

Personal skills: Intelligence, Strength

Money on account: 1430$

Choice: Hotel (-70$)

And second, improve your grammar, salvador.

Arsen Vitiuk

-Arsen Vitiuk.

Men to be an FBI Agent, you need to advance in Policeman work. Your work is Policeman.

Oh, that can be put the other way, eh? Let's say, I'm the FBI Special Agent on assignment, and I have to work in the LSPD posing as a police officer to get the job done.

Anyway, my results:

Working place: LSPD HQ

Working time: morning

Actions:

1b,

2a,

3b: call riot group to establish order.

Day ended successfully!

Edited by Arsen Vitiuk

Hi men, good to see u working hard...

Ganster (Thief)

Working place: Unity Station

Working time: Morning

Actions:

-1c (+10 Rep)

-2c (-5 Rep)

-3b Take a similar truck and leave place ($+40)

Bank:$1440

Good day...

Some things to say (Day 2):

-Arsen.

Oh, that can be put the other way, eh? Let's say, I'm the FBI Special Agent on assignment, and I have to work in the LSPD posing as a police officer to get the job done.

Its solved, youre FBI Agent working on LSPD, your special assignements will revealed soon.

-Carbonox.

Just one thing about Day 2. When there's those options that have a skill listed next to them (like +3 Agility) does that mean you need to have enough of that skill to do what it says, or do you get more skill points as a reward for doing that?

If the option are Green (+Skill, money or rep) you win this, if the option are Red (+Skill, money or rep) you need to pay it or have it.

-SatournFan

And second, improve your grammar, salvador.

I cant do more about the grammar, because my english is regular. Excuse me, if have questions just do it...

-Terrorist and Hitmans, please wait your Day 2 update.

Remember: Check the status table in main post, to see whats your advance in game. And shops and events coming soon (after day 3).

user posted image

Events, what do you mean? Where can i buy things, or how can it works,

Waiting for more info... See you.

Try reading the RULES in the Very First Post of this Topic.

angry.gif

user posted image

-Select your profession location: A place that can use to work.

-Choice your workday: At morning, at evening, or at night.

-Developt your first day at work:

-Terrorist:

1-Go to the hideout and find your boss, you ask:

a- What there to eat for breakfast? Have not started work and you ask for food (-10 Rep)(Continue on 2c)

b- Some important place that should blow up? You're a newbie, you must first learn how everything works here (Continue on 2b)

c- Sr, I'm ready to learn to be a terrorist... Meet with Al Qaede cell in the training facility(+10 Rep)(Continue on 2a)

2-Warn you to be putting a bomb to promote your religion, but do not know where to start:

a- In training day, Fedayih you will have to go work on downtown. Take your bombs and your car and exit the building(+5 Rep)(Continue on 3c)

b- Desire to attack an area of politics...Is your lucky day to prove your worth, go to City Hall(+5 Rep)(Continue on 3b)

c- If you want to eat, go work on the restuarant area in Marina... Asks a colleague and head to your destination(Continue on 3a)

a- Put an bomb car in the Marina parking, but dont know how to activate... What you do?

-Build a activation device(+3 Intelligence)...The bomb is ready to be detonated(+10 Rep)(+$20)

-Put the car in reverse to explode at crash..The bomb is detonated something very fast and you're little hurt(-5 Rep)(+$20)(Go to LS Hospital)

b- There is a gathering of politicians and high security ... What you do?

-Cry in front of everyone that you have a bomb...Alerted the police comes to your requests(+$50)

-Infiltrate the crowd and put the bomb in the hall(+3 Agility)...Place the explosive in the area for journalists(+10 Rep)(+$60)

c- Arm a bio-explosive in a Mall to intoxicate civilians... What you do?

-Put the bomb in the ventilation duct(+3 Perception)...Gas leaks throughout all the building(+10 Rep)(+$70)

-Pull the pump in the water source...Gas only seeps into the water systems(+$40)

-Hitman:

1-Go to the Vinewood hideout and find your boss, you ask:

a- What there to eat for breakfast? Have not started work and you ask for food (-10 Rep)(Continue on 2b)

b- Some important men that should take care? You're a newbie, you must first learn how everything works here (Continue on 2a)

c- Boss, I'm ready to learn to be a hitman... Meet with Alcatraz at the Cemmentery(+10 Rep)(Continue on 2c)

2-Warn to kill your firts guy, but do not know where to start:

a- In training day men, you will have to go kill a crack seller in Jefferson. Take your sniper rifle and exit the building(+5 Rep)(Continue on 3c)

b- If you want food, go kill the owner of a burger..The food increases your chance of wanting to kill this men(Continue on 3a)

c- Your firts mission is to kill a priest... We all have sins to redeem(-5 Rep)(Continue on 3b)

3-Is a difficult day, youre on probation period and suddenly...

a- Locate the subject but will travel with his family... What you do?

-Shoot to the head, at the right time not to fail...(+3 Perception)Man falls while his wife called an ambulance(-5 Rep)(+$50)

-Leave the man alive...Another errors of these and you'll be fired(+5 Rep)

b- Arrive at the chapel in the pray time... What you do?

-Wait for the end of everything, and delete the subject(+3 Intelligence)...The priest falls at divine home(+$70)

-Steal money from the tips as an excuse for murder..You get a good loot and successfully complete(-5 Rep)(+$100)

c- The subject is selling drugs to children.. What you do?

-Delete the vendor in front of childs...Frightened civilians call the police(-5 Rep)(+$30)

-Prevent the sale and you get the subject to dismember(+3 Strenght)...Hidden body in the outskirts of the city(+10 Rep)

Edited by salvadorc17

General Scrotum

DAY 1: START NEW GAME.

Name: John Secronom

Profession: Mercenary Corporation President

Weapon Skills: Pistols (+1), SMG (+3), Rifles (+1), Explosives (+1), Shotguns (+1), Melee (+3)

Personal Skills: Respect (+1), Strenght (+1), Agility (+1), Perception (+3), Willpower (+1), Intelligence (+3)

Bank: $1500 - $70 = $1430

First Move: Hotel for the nigh ($70 and one day)

P.S. I have a question about my profession: would it be better for it to be qualified as a Law and Order profession or as a civilian one? I would go for Law and Order (something like military or mercenary).

EDIT: Nice game, I love it. It's giving me an idea for a DYOM story.

Edited by Secronom President

P.S. I have a question about my profession: would it be better for it to be qualified as a Law and Order profession or as a civilian one? I would go for Law and Order (something like military or mercenary).

Men, your profession not have any sense, you could be Mercenary-military or Corporative-civilian, but not President. Excuse but i no have a developtmen for that work.

The day ended!

Work place: Temple Drive Cemetery

Work Time: At Evening

Results:

1b - "You're a newbie, you must first learn how everything works here" (Continuing on 2a)

2a - "Take your sniper rifle and exit the building" (+5 Rep, continuing on 3c)

3c, second choice - "Hidden body in the outskirts of the city" (+3 Str, + 10 Rep)

Day results:

Money - 1430$

Special rewards - Reputation increased to 15, Strength increased to 6.

Another killing-people day ended, with a success, but with no money earn.

Work location: LSPD HQ

Working time: Evening

First day at work:

1b

2b

3c - second option, +10 Rep

Current standings: Money $1430 (note: fix error in original post), Reputation 10

Oh and note to above post, the level 3 at strength was a requirement, not the prize... it was explained somewhere in the middle.

DAY 1

Name: Yuri (nickname according to FBI files, real name unknown)

Profession: Hitman

Weapon Skills: Pistols +1, SMG +1, Rifles +3, Explosives +1, Shotguns +1, Melee +3.

Personal Skills: Respect +1, Strength +1, Agility +1, Perception +3, Willpower +1, Intelligence +3

Money On Account: $ 1.430

Hotel room in Las Venturas (Old Venturas Strip -$70)

user posted image

Edited by IvoryX

General Scrotum

Men, your profession not have any sense, you could be Mercenary-military or Corporative-civilian, but not President. Excuse but i no have a developtmen for that work.

I meant I was a president of a mercenary corporation but anyway, put my profession as mercenary-military please. biggrin.gif

DAY 2: TRAINING DAY

Yuri the Killer (Hitman)

Profession location: None (Contract killer)

Worktime: At morning

Diary:

Okay so I pay a visit to my new boss, he want me to show him my skills at work (1b)

user posted image

He told me about some drug dealer in Jefferson he needs killed so I put on my sniper rifle (2a)

user posted image

My target was selling his sh*t to childrens so I shot his head, the cops must following him because they arrived in less than minute... (3c first choice)

user posted image

Mission Complete: $30, -5 Rep

Skills: Pistols +1, SMG +1, Rifles +3, Explosives +1, Shotguns +1, Melee +3

Respect +1, Strength +1, Agility +1, Perception +3, Willpower +1, Intelligence +3

Money on account: $1460

(I hope it's within the rules of this game)

-To Carbonox and SatournFan.

Oh and note to above post, the level 3 at strength was a requirement, not the prize... it was explained somewhere in the middle.

Yeah is right. Is the requeriment, you not win skills here, the training of Skills will explain soon.

-To IvoryX.

(I hope it's within the rules of this game)

Thats really god men, the idea of take images do an atmosphere of great gameplay.

Mercenary DAY 2 will posted soon.

Wait for: DAY 3 (SPECIAL ASSIGNEMENTS) TOMORROW OCTOBER 07.

user posted image

Edited by salvadorc17

user posted image

-Mercenary:

b- Some important event that should take care? You're a newbie, you must first learn how everything works here (Continue on 2b)

c- Captain, I'm ready to learn to be a mercenary... Meet with sergeant in the training facility(+10 Rep)(Continue on 2a)

2-Warn you to be making a special ops training, but do not know where to start:

a- In training day, cadet you will have to go work on athletics track. Take your gun and your bag and exit the building(Continue on 3c)

b- Desire to train rifles and pistols skill...Is your lucky day to prove your worth, go to Ammu-nation(+5 Rep)(Continue on 3a)

c- If you want to eat, go look for a place to come to give food to the new recruits... Asks a colleague and head to your destination(-5 Rep)(Continue on 3b)

a- The Ammu-nation is attacked by rebels... What you do?

-Disarms the enemy without causing death(+3 Agility)...Brigade arrives and congratulate you for your heroic act(+10 Rep)(+$20)

-Call reinforcements and take a cover...Border Patrol identified the vehicle and the subject is arrested(+5 Rep)

b- Arrive at the restaurant in a neighborhood of religious fanatics... What you do?

-Threats to kill and ask for money...Accepted and are eager for revenge(+$40)

-Kill every man and snakes on their heads(+3 Willpower)...Frightened civilians are retired(-10 Rep)

c- [bA fight on the track, using real bullets... What you do?[/b]

-Yyou hurt the rival company to win(+3 Strenght)...Promise that it will not stay the same(+5 Rep)

-Bets on the strongest batallion...Hit it with the winner and the revolt ends(+$80)

This is for all players:

-Quiz Test #1: The Rules- All correct asnwers(+10 Rep)(+$50)

1.What is the principal rule of this Forum Minigame?

a. The fun is the most important, no matter respect for anyone.

b. All rules of the RPG, and you should always respect the other users.

c. All rules of the RPG, no matter respect for anyone.

d. The fun is the most important, and you should always respect the other users.

2.If I wanted to post pictures of my history, which should take care?

a. Post videos of my story, changing the course of the other players.

b. Posting pictures that are not allusive, but to help me progress in my story.

c. Post images and reviews of my story, changing the course of the other players.

d. Just posting my story in images or reviews, without affecting the course of the history of other players.

3.Which means Make Your Own Adventure?

a. This is an RPG mode where you make and adventure without any rules.

b. This is an RPG mode where you give several possible paths and you decide which to take.

c. This is an RPG mode where we give several possible paths and you decide which to take.

d. None of the above.

4.Which of one of these are not elements of the game?

a. The map,the time and the guilds.

b. The map, the economy and the quests.

c. The economy, the professions and others.

d. The gangs, the economy and the time.

5.How works the PVP actions in the game?

a. Doesnt work, there is no PVP.

b. Booth b and d answers.

c. PVP is allowed and depends of the player status.

d. PVP is not allowed while the two players they disagree.

Note: Correct answers will posted when most players complete it.

Edited by salvadorc17

General Scrotum

Day 2: Training Day

John Secronom (Mercenary)

Profession location: National Guard Depot

Worktime: Morning

c- Captain, I'm ready to learn to be a mercenary... (+10 Rep)

2-Warn you to be making a special ops training, but do not know where to start:

a- In training day, cadet you will have to go work on athletics track.

c- A fight on the track, using real bullets... What you do?

-Bets on the strongest batallion... (+$80)

Day Complete: $80, +10 Rep

Skills: Pistols +1, SMG +3, Rifles +1, Explosives +1, Shotguns +1, Melee +3

Respect +1, Strength +1, Agility +1, Perception +3, Willpower +1, Intelligence +3

Money on account: $1510

(Hope the profession location was ok)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: What do you mean with question four of the quiz? There's at least one element of the game in each answers... confused.gif

EDIT 2: I simply don't understand it.

Edited by Secronom President

Good idea the quiz, i expect it will help to understand better al kind of rules.

Answers.

1- b. All rules of the RPG, and you should always respect the other users.

2-d. Just posting my story in images or reviews, without affecting the course of the history of other players.

3-b. This is an RPG mode where you give several possible paths and you decide which to take.

4-a. The guilds.

5-b. Booth b and d answers.

Expecting Day 3 This is very funny. tounge2.gif

Quiz Test #1: The Rules

1.D

2.D

3.C

4.D

5.D

Oh and please fix my name in the table its IvoryX (X in CAPS) and my character bought a hotel room in Las Venturas not Los Santos.

Results of Quiz Test №1: Rules:

Answer №1: B

Answer №2: D

Answer №3: C

Answer №4: D

Answer №5: A