The Fate Brothers

Satourn

user posted image

They were related... by life

Story

The first-face perspective, Jordan

"In 1996, Los Santos became the nightmare after Nicho died. Them rioters broke into PD to make a chaos, luckily, they were stopped. But, to make the town cleaner and safe, most people were dislocated to San Fierro and Las Venturas. Even though, I stayed here, with someone who's tough like me. If that'll change my life... then everyone who were dislocated made a big mistake. By now, I'm working as a car dealer, delivering the cars to the buyers who's in need of cars. Crazy..."

The second-face perspective, Miklosh

"I became an LS civilian in 1995, I didn't even thought that this town will go crazy after some Mulaski guy died. Who the hell is he? Even though, I'm making my way through the coke selling, this earns me a lot money. I, I don't know if I'll leave this town anywhen, but if it is, then only with Jordan, that guy helped me awesomly."

The story as it is

In 1996, after Nicho Mulaski, the head of LSPD caught a bullet, everyone in town who had brains and watched TV went crazy, they started to attack social parts of the city, even hospital got it. When the mess was cleared by the army, almost everyone from people were deportated to ther cities, but still, there are some people that can change the city.

Characters

Jordan "Jay The Motor, JS" Slovacki

Jordan is one of those who didn't leave town after the riot was cleared. He's still working as an illegal car dealer, like what he did before Nicho Mulaski died.

Miklosh Byren

Miklosh is one of the poeple who didn't leave town. Miklosh arrived in Los Santos a year before the riot, so he got surprising news. Miklosh is Jordan's friend, who once helped him a lot. Miklosh is an emigrant, just like Jordan.

Jonassio Fibonazzi

Jonassio is the head of Fibonazzi Clan of Los Santos. This is the only faction appeared after Los Santos riot. Fibonazzi's business in only rob and rob, nothing more stayed in the city. He and his clan is having a war with LSPD.

Carl Hooper

Carl is the new head of LSPD, after Nicho Mulaski died.

Missions

There will be 3 main episodes of the series: Wrong Sides Of The Road, From Risen To Fallen, And Back Again and That Unjustice Ransom.

Wrong Sides Of The Road

Wrong Sides Of The Road is the first from three episodes of Fate Brothers series, which takes place in Los Santos only.

Main characters (see the info above):

Jordan Slovacki, Miklosh Byren, Jonassio Fibonazzi, Carl Hooper etc.

Legend:

Friend

Enemy

Neutral

Turned

Missions:

Chapter 1 - That Real Damage

Your last debt - 100 % (Download link: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/?act=show&id=14555)

By the sides of the road

Chapter 2 - Two Paths

Jordan's Path

Them To The Cages

Miklosh's Path

Wrong Call

Legend:

In Progress

To Be Made

This ain't ended at all, the info will be added as soon as the missions come.

Edited by SatournFan

Secrets

Unique Vehicles

Episode 1: Wrong Sides Of The Road

In the mission "Your last debt", there's a unique (BP + DP) Admiral. Although, it can't be saved.

Easter Eggs

Episode 1: Wrong Sides Of The Road

Mulaski name was taken from EFSA, made by me.

Special characters

coming soon...

Edited by SatournFan

Thanks for your feedbacks, guys.

First mission is uploaded, check it above.

Wow, I already thought this kind of storyline while I'm making S.A. Noire (when you have 3 perspectives in a missions pack) to be my next missions pack

But you already making this before me. What I can say is, good luck. I'm going to try the first mission

P.S. : Mind if I help you ? If you mind, okay, I'll leave you alone with this missions pack

Seems okay, but I don't really like the story.

Anyways, good luck with this.

Also, WHY is everybody putting the easter eggs in the thread? It's a damn easter egg, it's a HIDDEN suprise from the makers..

Also, WHY is everybody putting the easter eggs in the thread? It's a damn easter egg, it's a HIDDEN suprise from the makers..

Simple: Most people are rushing trough the missions as if it was a race.

They barely take time to explore. If the author would only mention that there are easter eggs and secrets in his missions (example, I have hidden secret sh*t in this mission) people would search for it.

Simple: Most people are rushing trough the missions as if it was a race.

They barely take time to explore. If the author would only mention that there are easter eggs and secrets in his missions (example, I have hidden secret sh*t in this mission) people would search for it.

Exactly, why not add interesting story stuff or bonus levels for exploring the motherdamn mission?