Your reaction when...

bread

Be specific. Don't say "I will be happy yay!". Give me details. Explain what you will do once you learn that the game is finally announced. What will be your general reaction? What do you really anticipate in the game? How will you respond to others that have learned that the game has been announced? Be specific here.

The only reason why I'm opening this, is to figure out how you guys are gonna respond to this. That way, I can understand how hyped the game will really be once it is announced, rather than us waiting and trying to figure out when it's going to be released.

There will arise a sudden rush of excitement, a shock like lightning, the moment I know it's for real. I'll want to immediately know where the game is set, in what era, and the nature of the protagonist. None of these things we will know at first, fuelling rabid speculation on GTAF, with members picking apart the most miniscule details and forming wild theories. My postcount will hit 2000 relatively shortly after that.

It'l be a whole heap of fun.

Be specific. Don't say "I will be happy yay!". Give me details. Explain what you will do once you learn that the game is finally announced. What will be your general reaction? What do you really anticipate in the game? How will you respond to others that have learned that the game has been announced? Be specific here.

The only reason why I'm opening this, is to figure out how you guys are gonna respond to this. That way, I can understand how hyped the game will really be once it is announced, rather than us waiting and trying to figure out when it's going to be released.

Above all I'm a screenshot whore. I don't like trailers unless they're splendid and couldn't abide the cheesy obnoxious dialogue R* put in IV's trailers. Major Buzzkill. I watched them only a handful of times each.

Screenshots I can gaze at for hours.

I'd probably type it into Wikipedia first off and see what details they have. I'd probably end up spoiling the story for myself but I'd probably forget it by the time I actually got the game anyways. tounge.gif

pkmTc.gif

Screenshots I can gaze at for hours.

This.

When I usually take a look at the screenshots, I examine it and speculate how the gameplay will be like. It's addictive.

@Niko Beiber

Be Specific.

The first thing I will think is, Wow God Really does answer our prayers! After that I will start thinking about it the same way I do about things that I wait a long time for, I mean I remember when I was younger I waited 3 Years to Move to our new house, I remember I spent the 3 Years waiting for us to move thinking about what it would be like in the new house, then when we actually moved there, I didnt know what to think of it, I mean all that time thinking about the House and even thinking about what I would be thinking about in it. Sorry if this makes no sense this is just the way I think about stuff after waiting for a long time =P

Meh. I'll be busy playing The Run, Dead Island and Battlefield 3.

R* shot themselves in the foot by not announcing the game earlier.

Edited by Garfield 2

My reaction would be ''Yay, good job R* you finally announce it after 10 years of f*cking waiting and in the meantime you release agent and new RDR'' and then gamespot news is that couple of scrrenshots for new GTA has been released and reaction of the gamers is ''WHO THE HELL CARES'', after true crime hong kong and saints row 4 we forgot about this f*cking game, WTF is GTA?''

user posted image

grope_4_that_date

Honestly, I'm really surprised that this topic is not locked. Here are my reasons why:

• We already have a topic called "Are you still excited for GTA?". In my mind they are the same thing.

• There's a topic that's already been the basic foundation for "GTA Hype", called "Genesis," which covers the exact same concepts.

• I think it's a rather foolish question, because of course Grand Theft Auto is going to be a hyped game. It always is and always will be.

• It's obvious what people's reactions will be - surprise, relief, and excitement. Why are we talking about this?

Here is my story in smilies

1. dontgetit.gif

2. wow.gif

3. mercie_blink.gif

4. inlove.gif

5. biggrin.gif

zMore or less. Make sure its real, get a glass o kool aid, and watch the forums blow up cool.gif

user posted image

Original Light

I will be so happy, I will kiss my best friends wife. Take off my under wear, run in the streets half naked. cool.gif

Honestly, I'm really surprised that this topic is not locked. Here are my reasons why:

• We already have a topic called "Are you still excited for GTA?". In my mind they are the same thing.

• There's a topic that's already been the basic foundation for "GTA Hype", called "Genesis," which covers the exact same concepts.

• I think it's a rather foolish question, because of course Grand Theft Auto is going to be a hyped game. It always is and always will be.

• It's obvious what people's reactions will be - surprise, relief, and excitement. Why are we talking about this?

Meh, pretty much this.

Anyway, to keep it on topic, I will be very happy like I have always been with the announcement of GTA SA and GTA IV. I can be honest and say no game gets me excited like a new GTA game being announced, not talking about any DLCs.

caprisig.jpg

My reaction? My eyes will gaze upon eternity with infinite joy.

No wait, that was when I fell in love.

I love GTA

Depends. I was really excited for Max Payne 3 but he got raped with the bald head and beard and sunny colorful location which is not fitting the film noir vibe at all. I sincerely thought Rockstar Games would change the look because we all saw the pictures of work in progress two years ago* (which I temporarily had forgotten) and there was backlash with the terrible look and vibe already. But luckily Rockstar North is not involved in this disaster anyway. So, they can't be blamed when the game fails miserably against Mass Effect 3 and the launch of the PS Vita in Europe and America. And with this flop maybe GTA V will be pushed forward to a sure 2012 release cool.gif

Anyway, I had already become pretty sceptical with videogames in general after the horrible Devil May Cry with a ridiculous emo Dante and the terrible cartoony Brothers in Arms : Furious 4 announcements suicidal.gif And now especially even with Rockstar Games after the trailer Eat Lead : The Return of Max Payne (3) sad.gif I really thought Rockstar Games wouldn't make the same mistake as other great developers like Capcom and Ubisoft.

At this time I think I will look at the GTA V trailer, not jump in the air, but check if it weren't a great fanmade fake pc mod machinima ph34r.gif But still there is a small chance I will be blown away...IF it feels right from the first second like GTA IV biggrin.gif (The first sound and image were EPIC unlike MP3 where the classic Max Payne music theme was there but the first orange sunlight image was already a bad omen for things to come cryani.gif )

* http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/ne...ns-Surface.html --- dated June 23, 2009. What have they been doing the last couple of years FFS angry.gif

I'll be getting high before I actually look at what they release just to make it 100x more epic then I'll probably play some GTAIV

lol @ some of the replys on here, made me laugh.

I personally would be pleased/relieved to hear something & would be discussing it fully with my fellow gamer mate alot. But I wud also be realistic in thinking that it's still not gunna be out for ages after that...

But, it will be a big ashame for us, PC gamers.

We might not get the game for PC or we have to wait a half year or longer.

If it will be the first choice, I gonna f*cking hate R* Games for ever.

G1T

I think Dr Venkman sums up my reaction perfectly!

user posted image

grope_4_that_date

Honestly, I just can't wait for the music. I ALWAYS get addicted to their songs. Always.

Here's my suggestions for a radio station. What do you think? ;)

paradise city

thunderstruck

nothing but a good time

[youtub]F10r14a ???

sharp dressed man

rock you like a hurricane

back in the saddle