Diamonds of Sucess

ZDANZ96

Diamonds of sucess

Introduction

Well, as everybody who studied enough or searched on google, knows that diamonds have the best connection when talking about chemistry, with the carbon atoms well connected with each other. Here, I am showing this connection talking about people and their relationship as diamonds, although some people have their connection as sugar, so that a bit of water can destroy it.

My history with the diamonds

This year ,in the end of february, I found a little diamond laying in front of my house behind some bushes and trash, at first I thought it was just some fake stone modeled after some diamond, but when I saw how strong was it, I just known it was in fact a diamond. I didn't tell anyone about this, and hided it under my bed waiting to show that to an stone’s expert. This all happening while my ex-friend, likely named nfspro777 because of his addicting to race games, was at my home. I mean “ex”, because he kidnapped me later in May.

In march I moved to a city named “Forumeiros” with about 600000 people in it, although they already have 200000 in a huge prison. As in any other place of the world, this prison has people who maybe will only go out just to be buried after death, but others go out of it just after a single year, since the act they committed isn’t so ugly. People who came back and I know, as an example are: Slammilton, Marco P. with others unknown. Obviously I carried my diamond while I was in the bus going to this city, but how my ex-friend is dumb and a total arse, his car got the tires popped and stopped in mid road and he raged and stated kicking his car like a boss.

I laughed so hard when he told this to me, he told me to f*ck off, and I told him to f*ck himself with a dildo, he did it at all. While walking down a scary road, I saw a club, but it was kind dead when I discovered it in mid March. The name of this private Motorcycle club was “Damneders”, their members were: Alex, Roberto, Strenghold and Don Nitterson who left the club after some casual discussion in the beginning of April, making everybody sad since he was the don of club. Some random playboys from different city made a blackout April 20th in the electricity in the midnight, what made me lose my diamond, Damn asses! We also got a newcomer, a ex-monk who is addicted into mafia’s things.

Incredibly, the blackout lasted more than expected and it scared many people in my neighborhood thinking the light would never come back, meanwhile during the day’s activities I was training my helicopters skills, which were very poor at that moment, in a near abandoned airport. The light came back May 17th, and everything was all happy again on Forumeiros and in our club, since I became close friend of Alex and Roberto. In the end of may Roberto was found harassing some respected person in the center of another, more popular, neighborhood. A sergeant of the city’s police, named Waddy arrested him, unfairly tough, because of this all confusion, even though the club’s protest about it, he toke it as poor commentary and went ahead unfortunately.

After such disgusting discussion, we discovered that nfspro777 planned this to make our club enter in a bankruptcy phase, yet he failed to do it, since neither me, nor Alex nor our mad monk gave up with the club business, to not let him free, I gave him a good ol’ kick in the butthole, making him cry for buckets in the mid of road, after what a car ran over him, like a boss. Whatever may happened, I was still aware of the diamonds ’s situation, which were kind of hard for me, after all I lost what I earned proudly. Instead of crying because of it, I was happy, since I have earned the respect of my fellows, what is much more important.

A guy was back into the Forumeiros, his comeback was due to being free of a diagnosed disease, his respected appearance made everybody receive him as well as before, but he was without a house. His name is Eric, great playa. He asked us to get into our club, and we obviously accepted him, nevertheless there was something behind the eyes of our, now ex-member, Chardarius. Maybe just an simple envy, since he was an abused child, but still miraculous behind Alex’s blue eyes. Eric’s return was celebrated with fireworks alongside the neighborhood.

Even if I was happy at the time, I saw someone approaching me every time I made a step forwards. Was like some Indian shadow following me, but I didn’t care at all, since I was way too stoned to notice. I started tagging a wall with the “O RLY” beautiful sign, but was stopped by this shadow who punched my face and arrested me with handcuffs, putting me in a police car and driving to the police station. I wake up in the jail, and will never forget the name of the Indian guy, Jirisch saying I was free since one day passed.

The month of June ran way too fast with the Alex’s Bike event, but I missed it because I don’t have bike, damn f*cking sake! There is mid July, from this moment until the beginning of August me, Alex, the monk, and Eric partied together almost every day, getting lots of fun spanking others neighbors, “playing” with some flying choppers, destroying others glass’s rooftop, until some Rastafarians stinking balls crossed our front in a road. Here started one of our worse battles, “The Battle for the Diamond”, although they looked like sore losers at first, they have a diamond, which I supposed it was my stolen diamond, however I didn’t have time to ask them.

After a boring month, the Rastafarians decided to have an official battle against us, but to make things at least “fair”, they marked it on August 27th and gave us time to be prepared for it. Ridiculously some of their dudes, had diarrhea right before the battle, and you know why… Their weed were kind of “rotten”, making some unable to attend it, leaving two poor warriors: Greaseballs , and Ticulero. Using my aerial skills, we beat them without any shadow of doubt, but while healing their injuries in butt, Andy Awardless intervened in the situation making his own sack and sketchy pre-ordered rules, because he thought it was some kind of chess. Oh! Poor dude… Must have rules to masturbate too, like: only jeez if you are seeing another naked instrument, and it has to be from another man, like him. (or no)

After being beaten, they started moaning about it causing headaches in who walked near them. Walking through the road, I met a beautiful and interesting girl, named Blitziness, maybe the name of a princess, if not, she should be my princess. However after making some conversation with her, sergeant Andrewan arrested me thinking I was tempting to rape her, what obviously stands far way from my mind. Yet she did nothing to defend me, what made me kind of sad, but at this time I was in the prison, for the second time, for two days. Meanwhile I was in the jail I met an important person regarding the diamonds question, although I didn’t have enough time to talk with him about it, his name is still unknown.

When I left, blitzness were standing in the front of police station, and excused herself for all this confusion and were ashamed for getting me in this situation. Though, everything was solved and we started being friends, talking often with each other, some people still looks strangely to this relationship, letting it with second thoughts. I went again to the prison, however this time only for business, I went talk with the unknown dude about the diamonds, nevertheless he said he would only tell me the diamonds’s location if I pay him 2000$. I went look for some bucks, but… Only motherf*cking 1000$!!!!! Damn! There is still a long way to get 2000$.... Well, that is it for the moment folks, how in the hell can I get 1000 bucks in a short period of time?

---------------------------------------------------------------

If you didn't noticed yet it is my 1000th post milestone, and everything is my Forum's history since the Day first. Lots of things are just analogs. Here is the Cast:

-nfspro777 is nfspro777;

-Alex is ajbns87;

-Roberto is (was) RobsEpicFret;

-Slammilton is Slamman;

-Marco P. is Piperka;

-The "monk" is Madmonk420;

-Blitzness is blitz;

-Waddy is himself;

-Jirish "the indian" is Girish;

-Andrewan is Andrew;

-Eric is StoneHead37;

-Greaseballs is Greasepalms;

-Ticulero is Tycek;

-Andy Awardless is AndyGanteks;

-Don Nitterson is Nitty Don;

-Strenghold is Strenght;

-Chardarius is bikerboy;

-The rastafarians are The Yardies;

-Damneders is The Damned MC.

The unknown is still unknown, at least for you guys. I hope you liked the history, since it toke lots of my precious time to write it. smile.gif

Edited by ZDANZ96

Well, as much as I hate milestone topics and my 2k milestone topic was just me rambling about how milestone topics are bad, I liked the time you took to write the story. Few grammar mistakes, but your English is definitely getting better!

Down-right pitiful confused.gif that a person's life is so shallow that making posts to a forum require some sort of celebration, especially when they are less than 100,000. cryani.gif

Edited by lil weasel

All the best stories have Waddy in them.

I laughed for six hours.

fV9tG4b.gif

After a boring month,  the Rastafarians decided to have an official battle against us, but to make things at least “fair”, they marked it on August 27th and gave us time to be prepared for it. Ridiculously some of their dudes, had diarrhea right before the battle, and you know why… Their weed were kind of “rotten”, making some unable to attend it, leaving two poor warriors: Greaseballs , and Ticulero. Using my aerial skills, we beat them without any shadow of doubt, but while healing their injuries in butt, Andy Awardless  intervened in the situation making his own sack and sketchy pre-ordered rules, because he thought it was some kind of chess. Oh! Poor dude… Must have rules to masturbate too, like: only jeez if you are seeing another naked instrument, and it has to be from another man, like him. (or no)After being beaten, they started moaning about it causing headaches in who walked near them.

Wow dude...you're still very butthurt about that 1:1, ain't you?

Congrats, and good luck on trying to earn your 2000 bucks, watch out not to get robbed. tounge.gif

Edited by AndyGanteks

You're so butthurt about that 1-1 it's unbelievable. It just shows the Damned is full of pricks.

You're so pathetic. Congrats.

Pretty nice story. Don't be so butthurt about that match, 1-1 is a win for both! tounge.gif

Congratulations on your milestone, next should be 5,000 posts! wink.gif

Dead (Retired)

Shayan Shaffey

Why is everyone dissing him? I've seen many 1000 post milestones and they've been answered with "congrats"

user posted image

LongHairedFreakyGuy
Why is everyone dissing him? I've seen many 1000 post milestones and they've been answered with "congrats"

Many times it's to do with the member themselves, rather than the 1k milestone. If a member made 1000 posts of extreme excellence, then it's worthy of a milestone.

Oh, you don't know the guy.

Congrats and what not.

Yl8KS.jpg

Shayan Shaffey

Oh, you don't know the guy.

Congrats and what not.

I know him and I know how sh*tty his posts are but, IMO, a milestone shouldn't be for dissing.

user posted image

Here's a slice of pizza user posted image

A slice of cold pizza...

Take a big peace of...

user posted image

Congrats on your milestone.

lol.gif

Edited by NaidRaida

LongHairedFreakyGuy
A slice of cold pizza...

Who said it's cold? this is the best pizza offered! Perfect in all ways! tounge.gif

Apart from it's got pepperoni on it. barf8bd.gif

A slice of cold pizza...

Who said it's cold? this is the best pizza offered! Perfect in all ways! tounge.gif

Apart from it's got pepperoni on it. barf8bd.gif

Well thanks alot, now you ruined everything. icon13.gif

3lIXKDi.png

Shayan Shaffey
Happy Milestone, Mashallah Broo!

Mashallah to you for actually congratulating him.

user posted image

Shayan Shaffey
Thanks for adding me on the list, and congrats on your 1k.

I thought you would react negatively because of the "rape" sh*t in the story.

user posted image

Thanks for adding me on the list, and congrats on your 1k.

I thought you would react negatively because of the "rape" sh*t in the story.

I didn't.

tumblr_mk683ddOTs1rkv9cvo1_250.gif

Dan, I've waited for this story for a long time, and I just wanted to say , congratulations on reaching 1000 posts. Its a miracle, seeing the amount of times you've been in trouble on here! You're English is improving greatly, and I really liked how you did the story, a few mistakes here and there, but it was excellent and very funny to read.

I do not believe in this whole celebrating posting milestones, this is my own 2,000 post biggrin.gif infact !

7cg1vNw.png