Tuning shop - Party & Co. shopserver promo vid.

Puma06111991

As you'll probably know, I'm putting all my modding-stuff and time into MTA. One of the big projects I'm working on is the so called 'shop server' that belongs to the MTA-community I'm co-owner of. This video shows the tuning-shop, in which you tune your vehicles. The parts that you buy in the shop will be added to your vehicles once you get that vehicle in the actual race-server.

Edited by Puma06111991

This is seriously amazing. icon14.gif

Do you plan to add custom modelled body parts (i.e. more bumpers, scoops, exhausts) to cars or is that not possible with MTA?

9H7Sj34.jpg

Thanks biggrin.gif!

Oh my jeezus, I think I just fell in love  inlove.gif

.. By any chance the music, you relate to in underground 2? tounge.gif

Yep biggrin.gif! It's the only song by Snoop Dogg (and The Doors) that I actually like quite much and it remembers me a lot of the good times I had in Underground 2... and I hoped many others that will see the video too smile.gif.

This is seriously amazing. icon14.gif

Do you plan to add custom modelled body parts (i.e. more bumpers, scoops, exhausts) to cars or is that not possible with MTA?

It is, since the tuningparts you can add to the vehicles are just objects attached to vehicledummies and replacing them is the same as replacing the wheels. The only 'problem' is that it takes more mb's to download (well, not if I do some nice but lightweight parts). I want to add custom custom parts too though, special things that aren't even in single player mode. For example: blowers for the musclecars, sidepipe-exhausts, police emergency lights (including red/blue flashing lights) for some vehicles, things like that.