PS3. Best Team Deathmatch Players Ever?

icecube077

So this game has been out forever, but by now its clear that the best game mode of all time is team deathmatch. If you log on most nights you can always expect to see a few of the legends of the game who play it every night. There are a few elite players who are just heads and shoulders above the rest.......here's my list of the top 10.......what are your guys?

Ranking is based on shooting/ intelligence used while being team leader, helicopter skills, knowledge of the levels etc......

PS3 LIST..

1. steini0509

2. Bachazamano

3. boroshaf

4. Jay_red19

5. H-_-K-_-R

6. Jennifer_Rozee

7. M-_-I-_-Z

8. ninemaverickbars

9. SSL-_BLOOD-TEARZ

10. SOPRON-KIKI

Im sure there's others im missing........anyone else have a different list?

I tnink this game mode is by far the best there is. AWESOME combination of shootouts, car and heli and boat chases, strategy involved. Different game every time you play which is what makes it so fun......and this list is the best of the best.....

rolleyes.gifwhatsthat.gifwhatsthat.gif

never seen any of these guys...are you playing with auto-aim on or off? if the latter is the case, i'd like to join some sessions and see if your list is really that legendary good.

Boat chases in TDM, now that's something I've never seen, no so called elite player would step foot in the water ??

Add me with Junkpile if its AA off, i'm up for a game or 2 smile.gif

where are these TDM's ?

Whenever I try I get a lot of clans insisting on playing colony with just assault rifles, respect to the clans that don't pick these settings though.

Anyways TDM is not the best, Cops N Crooks is.

7cg1vNw.png

where are these TDM's ?

Whenever I try I get a lot of clans insisting on playing colony with just assault rifles, respect to the clans that don't pick these settings though.

Anyways TDM is not the best, Cops N Crooks is.

I agree.

Cops-n-crooks is funny. The only thing lacking about CNC is that the location of the getaway vehicle is known well, at least it's what I witnessed.

Cops tend to destroy it to end the game earlier...

i've never heard of these players, why do think there the best, because they play alot?

if they play with autoaim on they are definitely not the best

• 3 weeks later...

never seen any of these guys...are you playing with auto-aim on or off? if the latter is the case, i'd like to join some sessions and see if your list is really that legendary good.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Girish