Facebook HELP!

TheNathanNS

Hi.

I was recently wondering why no one was commenting on my statuses, until at school today a friend of mine asked me why he couldn't comment, so when I got home I went to settings and his named was under custom, under "visable" so I told him in chat and he still couldn't comment on my posts.

I used the "view as" feature and typed his name in, and to my surprise he was right, depsite being under custom he couldn't comment, so I typed some more friends names in, and none of them could comment either!!!!!! some couldn't even see my posts or even like them!

I noticed this change since Facebook changed there settings layout, so I really need help here and there is no way in hell am I setting my profiles to "public". Not ever again.

So has anyone else encountered this? I'll post pics if needed.

Why didn't you post this in the Tech Chat section? Or better yet, in the "Random Questions" thread in Tech Chat. Or better yet, a different forum entirely?

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4