Mother Videotapes herself sexually abusing....

mr.e

Mother Videotapes herself sexually abusing her 10 month old son...

WTFFFFF

user posted image

Ashley N. Jessup, 24, of 4338 Camden Circle, was indicted yesterday on two counts of rape, one count of endangering children and one count of pandering sexually oriented matter involving a minor. If convicted of raping the baby, she could be sentenced to life in prison, said Franklin County Prosecutor Ron O’Brien.

Jessup was arrested on Sept. 1 and is being held in the Jackson Pike jail in lieu of $1 million bond set by Municipal Judge Scott D. VanDerKarr.

O’Brien said Jessup emailed the videos to the boyfriend in Battle Creek, Mich., where his ex-girlfriend discovered them and contacted police.

According to a search warrant, Columbus police were alerted on Aug. 31 by a Michigan State Police officer. The officer said the videos “depicted Ashley Jessup performing sexually explicit acts with an infant.” He said he confirmed Jessup’s identity by looking at her Facebook page.

Columbus police searched the Camden Circle apartment, where Jessup lives with her mother, on Sept. 1. Among the items they seized were DVDs and CDs, a camera, an iPod, a cellphone and a laptop computer.

Update: Looks like the sick boyfriend was involved as well..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/09/a...y_n_956125.html

Edited by mr.e

Whoa, a pedophile *yawn*

Anyone think it's kind of ridiculous the sentence given to these people? Life? I'm pretty sure there are mothers who have out right killed their babies that have gotten lighter sentences then that. I mean, what did this woman do? Suck the baby's dick? Off with her head!

You know, it might be disgusting and all that, but at a certain point people kind of have to ask whether these sentences really match the crime. Sentencing someone harsher just because it's morally more reprehensible doesn't seem right. Was there actual physical harm done? Then how the f*ck do you give someone a sentence that would be comparable to if they murdered them? I love the argument of, "Well, what about the psychological harm." I mean besides the fact that deep psychological trauma only happens in a fraction of such cases, we're talking about a 10 month old--they're never even going to know it happened to them. I mean, if someone is going to argue that a 10 month old baby can remember that, that'd be like me claiming I suddenly remember being circumcised.

Oh, I mean, stock answer...

How disgusting, she should burn in hell!

Edit:

Typos and such

Edited by SagaciousKJB

QUOTE (K^2) ...not only is it legal for you to go around with a concealed penis, it requires absolutely no registration!

As a parent such a act is so far beyond me that I cannot even fathom that a parent would do such a thing.

You know what? F*ck it, give me a axe I'll cut this whores head off and save the justice system some money.

Hey, what you do in your house is your business, but don't videotape it. That just makes the sh*t nasty.

Hey, what you do in your house is your business, but don't videotape it. That just makes the sh*t nasty.

Pedo in the making right there. Say hello to Buba when he's f*cking the sh*t out of that pretty mouth in federal prison.

I'll admit I've seen some fooked up stuff on this forum but someone actually condoning the sexual molestation of a 10 month baby is a new low.

Edited by Toke

M. H. Hunter III

I have to agree with Sag except his point is more pronounced since it's a '10 Month old' and not the 10 y/o he thought.

At that age f*ck if you remember anything, let alone an isolated event taped or not.

I'm not condoning what she did, but life in prison for something that has zero impact on a victim seems quite a bit heavy handed.

La famiglia è tutto

The strength of a family,
like the strength of an army is in its loyalty to each other.
~ Mario Puzo ~

the end of the world is truly comming.. this kind of case can't be happing!!

I hope god will judge and let her get into hell!

Finn 7 five 11

Better a 10month old than someone who can remember it.

But no doubt as the baby got older the abuse would have continued, and if she had more kids the same thing would have happened, its a good thing she will not be able to have kids.

This begs the question as to why? She's got a boyfriend to f*ck.

Pedophilia is a sexual orientation, not a choice.

Now, with other orientations, like homosexuality, society can tolerate them because it's a union between two consenting adults of the same gender. But pedophilia is, by its very nature, unacceptable.

These people cannot help themselves, they cannot fight their genes any more than you can fight who you are attracted to. I pity them, but in the way that a man may pity a rabid dog.

As a society, we must ask ourselves a simple question: What benefit is there in keeping them alive? They disgust us. They make us frightened for our own children. Yet they simply cannot help themselves, because this is who they are.

We need to set them free, because they'll never find peace in this world, how can they? Would you let a pedophile f*ck your kid just so they could feel all warm and fuzzy inside? Their very nature makes them intolerable to us.

They need to be euthanised. All of them. No torture, no 'revenge', just set them free from themselves.

Just found another article, Oh my god.....

"They were sending sexually explicit material back and forth to each other," O'Brien told The Huffington Post. "She then, at his suggestion, sent a video of her engaging in sexual conduct with [her son], along with some other material that was both sexually explicit and unusual."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/09/a...y_n_956125.html

Edited by mr.e

I've heard way worse stories. The outrage seems to be because a woman did it? And did what, exactly? 'Sex acts' can mean a lot of different things. There could be context we're not being told about here. The sicker person sounds like the boyfriend.

Anyway...

Take her kids away, tie her tubes, keep her locked up, I guess.

I've heard way worse stories. The outrage seems to be because a woman did it? And did what, exactly? 'Sex acts' can mean a lot of different things. There could be context we're not being told about here. The sicker person sounds like the boyfriend.

Anyway...

Take her kids away, tie her tubes, keep her locked up, I guess.

She gave the baby fellatio.

You know, I just realized something about society, and I need to get it straight...

Millions of kids every year getting their penis mutilated as part of "tradition" or "medical procedure", without their consent, with actual physically lasting complications often as a result... This is OK

A mother putting her kids penis in her mouth and sending pictures to her boyfriend? This is somehow worthy of execution, life in prison, whatever bizarre punishment people want to suggest.

Doesn't that seem a little strange to everyone? I mean, do people really think she should be killed for something like this? It's okay to admit you don't think it's the most disgusting, abhorrent thing you've ever heard of, it won't mean you're a pedophile or something. Maybe there's one of those things going on where people don't want to admit they don't detest homosexuals in fear of being seen as one themselves?

I don't know, I just don't see things that way I guess. Sure I think it's wrong, but I think there are so many horrible things happening to children everyday it's not even on the radar unless there's true physical harm happening.

QUOTE (K^2) ...not only is it legal for you to go around with a concealed penis, it requires absolutely no registration!

A mother putting her kids penis in her mouth

No matter how many times you read that line, it sounds sick all the time.

This kind of cases doesn't concern me anymore. Every month you expect a big pedophile case to pop up somewhere at sometime. I don't their motives at all, why would anyone wanna touch those tiny bastards?

That is sick, but life sentence? That's just bullsh*t. I thought prison was supposed to rehabilitate (at least that was the idea), not punish. This sounds like something that needs to be medically addressed. She needs treatment. Throwing her in jail for the rest of her life accomplishes nothing. But this is the part of that whole "will somebody please think of the children" deal. Murderers get less than that. Let me say that again. MURDERERS! The whole judicial system is f*cked up.

If the kid is too young to remember, wouldn't it be counter productive to throw his mother in jail? When he grows up and asks about his mother they won't be able to lie to him forever. He will find out eventually why she's in jail.

Doesn't that seem a little strange to everyone? I mean, do people really think she should be killed for something like this?

People like to think they're the most morally uplifted creatures in the world. They simply can't wait for something like this to happen to show their moral superiority. It doesn't matter if it turns them into hypocrites in the process, they don't even notice that.

Edited by GTAvanja

Harwood Butch3r
That is sick, but life sentence? That's just bullsh*t. I thought prison was supposed to rehabilitate (at least that was the idea), not punish. This sounds like something that needs to be medically addressed. She needs treatment. Throwing her in jail for the rest of her life accomplishes nothing. But this is the part of that whole "will somebody please think of the children" deal. Murderers get less than that. Let me say that again. MURDERERS! The whole judicial system is f*cked up.

I agree with this. Although it's pretty disgusting I think a life sentence is a penalty that simply doesn't fit the crime.

Obviously the woman needs to see a psychiatrist, or something.

You know, I just realized something about society, and I need to get it straight...

Millions of kids every year getting their penis mutilated as part of "tradition" or "medical procedure", without their consent, with actual physically lasting complications often as a result...  This is OK

Doesn't that seem a little strange to everyone?

It's entirely about social acceptance. Many things that would be considered abhorrent in one country or religion are accepted or even encouraged in others.

Edited by something_else

hW0sZKX.png

100% agree with Typhus.

It ain't nice, but it should be done.

I'm surprised people are questioning the prison sentence, normally people here in the UK get away with things too lightly !

7cg1vNw.png

Finding the words to express how disturbing that is isn't easy!

All i can say is if the other women in the prison find out about this, Karma will certainly come back around..

SIG-2.jpg

you stupid E.A.B. LMAO....But seriously though...As a parent thats just some crazy ass sh*t right there. Ya girl should definitely be locked up but Life??!!...a lil f*ckin' outrageous, i think...

you stupid E.A.B. LMAO....But seriously though...As a parent thats just some crazy ass sh*t right there. Ya girl should definitely be locked up but Life??!!...a lil f*ckin' outrageous, i think...

You're a parent?

vbSWr1A.gif

Pedophilia is a sexual orientation, not a choice.

Now, with other orientations, like homosexuality, society can tolerate them because it's a union between two consenting adults of the same gender. But pedophilia is, by its very nature, unacceptable.

These people cannot help themselves, they cannot fight their genes any more than you can fight who you are attracted to. I pity them, but in the way that a man may pity a rabid dog.

As a society, we must ask ourselves a simple question: What benefit is there in keeping them alive? They disgust us. They make us frightened for our own children. Yet they simply cannot help themselves, because this is who they are.

We need to set them free, because they'll never find peace in this world, how can they? Would you let a pedophile f*ck your kid just so they could feel all warm and fuzzy inside? Their very nature makes them intolerable to us.

They need to be euthanised. All of them. No torture, no 'revenge', just set them free from themselves.

An intriguing thought, but you do realize that what you just said could be re purposed to apply to sociopaths such as yourself (IIRC). There is no cure for the sociopath, they have nothing to add to our society, they bring only pain and misery on others. Should they all be killed? I'd say probably not.

user posted image

A mother putting her kids penis in her mouth and sending pictures to her boyfriend? This is somehow worthy of execution, life in prison, whatever bizarre punishment people want to suggest.

If she is sexually attracted to children. Do you really think letting her live is a mercy? Her orientation is illegal, just as homosexuality was. But unlike homosexuality, pedophilic 'material' often revolves around the cruel, disgusting abuse of innocent children. They can't help themselves and locking someone up for how they genes work is cruel. Like I said, euthanasia is the only merciful thing to do. They won't feel any more shame or emotional agony about the things their bodies are telling them to do.

You can't 'cure' pedophilia. Just like you can't 'cure' homosexuals. This is who they are but as a society we simply cannot keep them around. All we're doing is senselessly punishing people for following the same urges you sexual beings feel towards men or women. We slander them, we hurt them, we make their lives a misery. Enough is enough, they need to be put down, for their own good.

A mother putting her kids penis in her mouth and sending pictures to her boyfriend?  This is somehow worthy of execution, life in prison, whatever bizarre punishment people want to suggest.

If she is sexually attracted to children. Do you really think letting her live is a mercy? Her orientation is illegal, just as homosexuality was. But unlike homosexuality, pedophilic 'material' often revolves around the cruel, disgusting abuse of innocent children. They can't help themselves and locking someone up for how they genes work is cruel. Like I said, euthanasia is the only merciful thing to do. They won't feel any more shame or emotional agony about the things their bodies are telling them to do.

You can't 'cure' pedophilia. Just like you can't 'cure' homosexuals. This is who they are but as a society we simply cannot keep them around. All we're doing is senselessly punishing people for following the same urges you sexual beings feel towards men or women. We slander them, we hurt them, we make their lives a misery. Enough is enough, they need to be put down, for their own good.

Some people might argue that castration would be a much easier way of controlling pedophiles as opposed to euthanasia, but on the flip side of things Typhus is right. We do look at them as disgusting animals and slander them, we even have a database online that you can check to see if any pedophiles live near you. Is it worth killing them though? If they are allowed to live do you think they maybe should have a chance to become productive members of society with constant therapy and rehabilitation? I guess it depends on the severity of the case..

I just want you to know that you're a f*ckin' idiot. Who are you to decide who should live or die? If they want to live they have every right as you.

You can't kill people because of their sexual orientation. If they want to die, they are free to kill themselves. If they don't want to die, you have no right to make that choice for them. In this day and age there are other ways to stop them from engaging in sexual acts with children, thanks to science. You can make those people sexually inactive. And who knows, maybe in the future scientists will find a cure for sexual deviants. Everything is possible.

I don't have any strong feelings either way towards executing these kinds of people or locking them up until they rot. Both would suit, because the moment they engage in acts like this they must know their rights are going to compensated straight away. Despite that, the desire to perform such an act and go through with something so heinous is overwhelming. I can only really liken it to wanting a drink or wanting a cigarette so much that you're clawing at your own skin. Sure, there are going to be closet paedophiles who aren't so desperate that they cannot physically stop themselves ravaging kids, but these are the worst kind - the ones that feel compulsion and get their kicks from not only fellating babies but sharing it with others. As I said, I'm ambivalent to these people. Either end is good enough for me, as long as they don't get another chance to so much as see a child again.