San Andreas: 19 Life's a Beach

Win7Nut

Hello I use my laptop and got past this mission but I cannot seem to get past it on my desktop. The only mod I have is the no DVD mod and I put a mod in to open the bridges. But I put the same mod on my laptop and had no trouble. I wonder if anyone can tell me what to do. The problem is the thing that shows the arrows that you need to press. The game has been uninstalled and reinstalled. And also if it matters my harddrive has been reformatted and everything reinstalled. I just cannot figure out why it shows the arrows on the my laptop and not on my desktop.

Thanks

First: We don't fix Modded Games in this part of the Forum.

Second: How was the Game installed and from where?

Third: There are No-Fixes to be found here for No-DVD cracked games.

Uninstall and reinstall from the Original DVD.

If you're on Vista, you'll need to do this:

1) Uninstall SA.

2) Delete the installation folder if it still exists. (e.g. C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas).

3) Delete the Virtual Store copy of the installation folder too. The Appdata folder might be hidden. (e.g. C:\Users\???\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas).

4) Delete the gta_sa.set file from your user files folder.

5) Reboot.

6) Reinstall SA.

As to why it works on one and not the other is hardware, OS related.

When you have the reinstalled clean game working you may then install your mods one at a time playing the game inbetween the mods. Then when your game fails don't use that Mod or go to the modding forums for help with it.

OK I was not aking for help with mods. And for the no DVD mod I don't consider myself "cracking" the game as a pirate would. I have purchased the game several times in the past so I can install them on both computers. The reson I use the no DVD mod is so the DVD wilolo not get damaged. I do this on all my games I never use the disc to play games because they seem to get scratched. But I figured it may be hardware related is why it works on one and not the other.

The game is not intended to be played without the DVD. When you have the game working without the No-DVD crack we can start to help.

The First steps in all problems is to get the game working as intended. After that it's up to you to contact the provider of the program that is causing the problem to fix it.

Your work around is to do the Mission on the computer that works and transfer the save to the one that doesn't.

Your method of 'saving' the DVD puts careful handling vs being clumsy and game play at your choice. The game either plays or it doesn't.

Try turning off the Frame Limiter.

Edited by lil weasel