Would this PC be able to run iCEnhancer maxed out?

allhailkingryan

allhailkingryan
At a capped 30fps, probably. Depends on how high you go with the ingame settings.

iCEHancer maxed out to the full. Not too bothered about the FPS though

Well, after reading the comment on that site, you better not buy that sh*t.

Here is a quote from the comment of that site:

User comments

You wont get what you paid for

I purchased a Palicomp Phoenix i5 Z68 Warrior off the back of this PC Pro Recommended award, despite the presence of what seems to be a lot of negative press surrounding this manufacturer online. This negative press has now proven to be fully justified. I received a machine with no fewer than seven major discrepancies compared to the model reviewed with no discussion from the manufacturer regarding product substitution prior to sending out my order. The problems with the machine are as follows;

1. The power supply is a cheap “Powercool” model, not a Thermaltake in the PC Pro review.

2. The Radeon 6970 is a cheap VTX branded model and not the overclocked MSI as shown in the review.

3. The Noctua cooler is not present, a cheap Freezer 13 is included instead.

4. The CPU clock speed is 4.4GHz not 4.8GHz as advertised.

5. RAM is generic unbranded 4GB 1333 not the 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance used in the review

6. A seemingly ebuyer-exclusive £7 “Xenta” branded keyboard and mouse is included instead of the Labtec in PC Pro review

7. The SSD used for the cache is an SSDNow V100, not a V100+, a drive that provides half the performance in PCMark Vantage.

I estimate a difference in price between the machine reviewed and the one customers actually receive amounts to more than £100. Anyone thinking of ordering a Palicomp PC off the back of reviews they read is making a fatal flaw, as the machine this firm sends in for review bare little relation to the model you will actually receive.

On discussing my problem with the manufacturer they offered me a generous compensation package because they didnt want any "bad word of mouth ". Tempting though this was, if I dont trust a company, I can't do business with them.

Caveat emptor!

By GMSL80 on 7 Sep 2011

G1T

Well the specs of that system look perfectly fine to me. No good reason why it shouldn't run imo. smile.gif

Well the specs of that system look perfectly fine to me. No good reason why it shouldn't run imo. smile.gif

yeah, I thought so too.

Until the comment on that site.

G1T

allhailkingryan

User comments

I purchased a Palicomp Phoenix i5 Z68 Warrior off the back of this PC Pro Recommended award, despite the presence of what seems to be a lot of negative press surrounding this manufacturer online. This negative press has now proven to be fully justified. I received a machine with no fewer than seven major discrepancies compared to the model reviewed with no discussion from the manufacturer regarding product substitution prior to sending out my order. The problems with the machine are as follows;

1. The power supply is a cheap “Powercool” model, not a Thermaltake in the PC Pro review.

2. The Radeon 6970 is a cheap VTX branded model and not the overclocked MSI as shown in the review.

5. RAM is generic unbranded 4GB 1333 not the 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance used in the review

6. A seemingly ebuyer-exclusive £7 “Xenta” branded keyboard and mouse is included instead of the Labtec in PC Pro review

7. The SSD used for the cache is an SSDNow V100, not a V100+, a drive that provides half the performance in PCMark Vantage.

I estimate a difference in price between the machine reviewed and the one customers actually receive amounts to more than £100. Anyone thinking of ordering a Palicomp PC off the back of reviews they read is making a fatal flaw, as the machine this firm sends in for review bare little relation to the model you will actually receive.

On discussing my problem with the manufacturer they offered me a generous compensation package because they didnt want any "bad word of mouth ". Tempting though this was, if I dont trust a company, I can't do business with them.

Caveat emptor!

By GMSL80 on 7 Sep 2011

I wasn't really planning on buying it, I just wanted a rough estimation of whether it would work or not so I know what price range to look at.

Thanks for your help

User comments

Caveat emptor!

By GMSL80 on 7 Sep 2011

I wasn't really planning on buying it, I just wanted a rough estimation of whether it would work or not so I know what price range to look at.

Thanks for your help

Oh ok.

The stupid thing is, you wont get the full specs as stated on the site.

Instead of that, you'll get a less powerfull PC.

G1T

At a capped 30fps, probably. Depends on how high you go with the ingame settings.

iCEHancer maxed out to the full. Not too bothered about the FPS though

my system can... see below