Cant Play the game need help!

PabuLoko

Guys this is serious

i buyed the EFLC yesterday installed and when i enter to play, the intro starts .. but theres no ground and no back

its all blue i can see just the persons and some buildings

i updated my graphic card drivers

and after that intro the game should start but no

it keeps on the loading screen forever just loading and loading

them i tried go to change the graphics

i see something about Resource usage that is like 249/150 and i think that is my Video ram

but my video ram is 803.9mb

im playing on a lenovo g470 with a intel ® HD graphics

intel core i3

2GB ram

and i can play any other game but not this one

if someone help me

sorry for the bad english!!!

Your specs are way too low to play EFLC.

The best solutions to get yourself a decent gaminglaptop or a decent PC.

The Intel chipsets are not made for heavy games like GTA4.

G1T

but my graphic card has all the things that the game needs to be played on minimun (not maximum because of my RAM)

and the resource usage?

why its just 125?

No, you're wrong.

You'll need an Nvidia or ATI videochip in order to play the game smooth.

Intel is an onboard and it's integrated into the motherboard.

And Intel videochips are in no way good for heavy games.

Even if your Intel chip has 4GB VRAM, it is still not good for this type of game.

Your i3 central processing unit is not good too for this game.

And 2GB is also not so much.

G1T

Intel video cards are integrated, and downright terrible. You can't even play GTA SA smoothly on it.

An nVidia GeForce GTX 460 plays this game almost maxed out with high resolution and smooth gameplay, that card looks like this

user posted image

This is an Intel processor, just about 95% or so is the processor, other 5 % is the GPU.

user posted image

See the difference? wink.gif

@Exxon, yeah, the Intel are horrible for games.

They are like emulators or something.

Despites the onboard, only the Nvidia and ATI chipsets are good for games.

Like GTX460M.

G1T

If the OP wants to get a new video card or something, get atleast GeForce GTX 460 or higher (GTX 550 Ti/GTX 560 are not recommended) or an Radeon HD 58xx or HD 68xx

If the OP wants to get a new video card or something, get atleast GeForce GTX 460 or higher (GTX 550 Ti/GTX 560 are not recommended) or an Radeon HD 58xx or HD 68xx

The chance is big he has a laptop.

So he cannot change the components.

G1T

Thank you guys for all the help

i solved the problem

just did a comandline that maxed out my vram and now i play the game smoothly

but just another question

my copy is the original cd copy

but everytime that i play i have to put the cd

can i play the game without the cd? but i want to continue playing online so i think crack doesnt work

i solved the problem

but just another question

my copy is the original cd copy

but everytime that i play i have to put the cd

can i play the game without the cd? but i want to continue playing online so i think crack doesnt work

Well, it is better not to talk about cracks because its not allowed here according to the rules.

And nice it runs smooth now.

G1T

Since all you have is an Intel Video card, you are going to get terrible performance(if you can get the game to run at all), as even though you have 803mb of vram-that is TOTAL VRAM, which is shared with the System Ram, from experiance, Intel cards ONLY have between 32mb to 256MB of Dedicated vram(I have never seen an Intel card with more than 256MB of Dedicated vram)....Even then, you wouldn't be able to get more than like 10fps with this game, which is a slideshow... tounge2.gif

But, since that looks like a laptop, there is NO chance on upgrading, as video cards are soldered in on laptops...

Also, there is NO legal way to run the game without the disc unless you have the Steam/D2D/Amazon Download/Gamestop Download(the LEGAL Download versions) of the game....

Since all you have is an Intel Video card, you are going to get terrible performance(if you can get the game to run at all), as even though you have 803mb of vram-that is TOTAL VRAM, which is shared with the System Ram, from experiance, Intel cards ONLY have between 32mb to 256MB of Dedicated vram(I have never seen an Intel card with more than 256MB of Dedicated vram)....Even then, you wouldn't be able to get more than like 10fps with this game, which is a slideshow... tounge2.gif

i solved the problem

wink.gif

But, since that looks like a laptop, there is NO chance on upgrading, as video cards are soldered in on laptops...

Also, there is NO legal way to run the game without the disc unless you have the Steam/D2D/Amazon Download/Gamestop Download(the LEGAL Download versions) of the game....

Dont Believe on my VRAM??

so see this SC

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/197/86205875.png/

the graphic card shows as fail because can you run it dont have it on his database biggrin.gif

Dedicated VRAM =/= total VRAM. There's a difference.

One is RAM dedicated soley to the video card, and the other is shared system RAM.

DU8afL0.jpg

Intel video cards are integrated, and downright terrible. You can't even play GTA SA smoothly on it.

Actually, that is only half true-YES, Intel cards are not really good for gaming, however they CAN Run and play SA on Max. settings..I have confirmed this on my XP Pro laptop with SP2(when I got that PC in 2008) and now SP3, and it has an Intel Centrino(Core 2 Duo) @ 2.0GHZ, 2GB DDR2 RAM, and an Intel GMA 965 w/128mb Vram, and it can max. out SA, as seen here: tounge2.giflol.gif This is a video from that laptop to prove it....Just a heads up... wink.gif

Yeah mine runs almost everything

liikke

dirt 2 smoothly

kane and lynch 2

call of duty moder warfare 2 and Black ops

my notebook is a lenovo g470

I had a sh*tty Intel videochip.

I had to play GTA SA on the lowest setting possible.

Damn, it looked really ugly and carmods didnt turn out good as on the previews.

G1T