2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

CustomMadeMaps for IV/EFLC

stilldre

hey stilldre, is there other links where i can download those maps? i seem to be having a problem with mediafire, i downloaded drift paradise from "gtainside" and far out man, that map is awesome! so im keen to play these other ones, but yeah, links wont work, they keep giving me error messages :S

hey stilldre, is there other links where i can download those maps? i seem to be having a problem with mediafire, i downloaded drift paradise from "gtainside" and far out man, that map is awesome! so im keen to play these other ones, but yeah, links wont work, they keep giving me error messages :S

What do u prefer? Rapidshare.. I guess it cause of the renewed site of Mediafire that it does doing a bit funky, or cause i don't use the older profile since my new Win7

Stilldre, that looks just amazing! mercie_blink.gif

Could you ... ehm ... send me the files so I can check for bugs and maybe make a trailer for it? dontgetit.gif

Stilldre, that looks just amazing! mercie_blink.gif

Could you ... ehm ... send me the files so I can check for bugs and maybe make a trailer for it? dontgetit.gif

Don't have time for it, but map and buildings are now 100% complete..

Now only it needs some few things, i'm doing my best to get everything done by today so u could all have a nice weekend!! cool.gif

hi man GOOD JOB !

Your maps are better than what i did !! OMG !!

You have to continue like this and if you can, delete liberty and replace it by a huge desert, rocky, hills and forest area...

You can also take from my mod if you want !! Try to find somebody helpin you for details, i mean a team is better than workin alone

respect !!!

Hm, have a few bugs right now.. Going to take a break, maybe than within few hours the mod will be ready biggrin.gif

The first public version is out noww!!! Check the first page of this topc.. Have fun

Ps: Don't panic if u don't see the map first, give it a minute and the mod will load just stay in the area biggrin.gif

Ill be downloading it. But one question. Does it interfear with Laguna Seca?

Edit: It does. I can't wait till we can hack the limits on GTA IV so we can put far out maps. It would be cool to have these maps far out. If a limit adjuster happens, do you think you may move your maps away from LC?

Edit 2: I realy like the map. You did a great job. But one thing. What causes the loading bug when you go to the map? Will you fix it?

Edited by nkjellman

Ill be downloading it. But one question. Does it interfear with Laguna Seca?

Edit: It does. I can't wait till we can hack the limits on GTA IV so we can put far out maps. It would be cool to have these maps far out. If a limit adjuster happens, do you think you may move your maps away from LC?

Edit 2: I realy like the map. You did a great job. But one thing. What causes the loading bug when you go to the map? Will you fix it?

I guess it's too many stuff biggrin.gif or something with collision.. Idk tounge.gif

yeah ill try rapidshare if its there :s

and if you've finished, GOOD JOB HEY!! because i only have drift paradise i tend to take some drift car and start from the bottom and drift up to the bridge the long way around trying not to get any damage tounge.gif

btw i downloaded desert rally for the third time from gtainside last night and my computer seems to think the .img file is corrupt :s

yeah ill try rapidshare if its there :s

and if you've finished, GOOD JOB HEY!! because i only have drift paradise i tend to take some drift car and start from the bottom and drift up to the bridge the long way around trying not to get any damage tounge.gif

btw i downloaded desert rally for the third time from gtainside last night and my computer seems to think the .img file is corrupt :s

It's probably bad uploaded, but forget it now just get the new one!!! It's replacing it biggrin.gif

I hope everyone will make some cool video's/trailer about it inlove.gif

so have you already uploaded the new one? first page right?

Yes, als allways.. Just click on my signature biggrin.gif But remember to let it load for a while, don't panic if u see just a half or nothing..

The only solution so far is getting rdd_extra away ( it means no bridges, vegetation )

yeah downloading it now, haha too bad its 100mb lol, already gone over my internet usage, gonna take me forever to get it hahaha tounge.gif 2% now lol, and this will replace desert rally hey? cool smile.gif

ok ive got one word! actually a few..... BRILIIANT! AMAZING AND AWESOME!!!!!! yes it takes a bit to load, and my rig wasnt really up for it, after dialing down textures and making the draw distance max, it loaded with no problems, but i also have a few questions, are u planning to extend this? because there is one road that just ends into the ocean, and on the airport side is a bridge to no where hahaha, but seriously, just went around the whole thing in a dune buggy, its awesome!!!!

Temporary fix i guess, still needs to load.. But it's slight faster biggrin.gif

You'll have to redownload/reinstall the map..

Also refreshing the links on first page!

http://www.mediafire.com/?bedso53wv1dzoz2

https://rapidshare.com/files/1475025376/RedDeadDesert.rar

Edit* You can read the sign above the road on that bridge wink.gif new map sort of a desert race track with prison and deadly corners cool.gif

If u have seen the movie Dead Race, something like that biggrin.gif

Edited by stilldre

haha yeah sorry, kinda pumped over this map! tounge.gif and redownload it? are you kidding me?! hahaha shouldve warned me before i went even more over my internet usage hahahah

haha yeah sorry, kinda pumped over this map! tounge.gif and redownload it? are you kidding me?! hahaha shouldve warned me before i went even more over my internet usage hahahah

Yea sorry about that, but seems to that i had prob with it too when i was playing mp.. But i've rearanged some files to different .img

argh damn it, ill re do it when my net gets reset on the 8th, hey in the meantime, other than the subaru of ken block, is there any car you would suggest that handles well everywhere on your map? haha, trying to find a decent car lol

argh damn it, ill re do it when my net gets reset on the 8th, hey in the meantime, other than the subaru of ken block, is there any car you would suggest that handles well everywhere on your map? haha, trying to find a decent car lol

I prefer BMW X6M suv, it have a good speed and handling for climbing/driving on whatever u want..

http://www.gta4-mods.com/vehicles/2010-bmw-x6m-f6254

ahh thanks man smile.gif i just downloaded a few others too, some with road ability and off road, oh almost forgot to ask stilldre, in drift paradise, same thing, maybe theres a download mistake, but in drift paradise theres like another unfinished bridge haha

ahh thanks man smile.gif i just downloaded a few others too, some with road ability and off road, oh almost forgot to ask stilldre, in drift paradise, same thing, maybe theres a download mistake, but in drift paradise theres like another unfinished bridge haha

Nevermind it, i'm going to build another Drift Paradise later.. And bridges are supossed to be conected with my other maps biggrin.gif

Later when i have all maps on the row, i'll make traffic and peds for it.. It's just a matter of time tounge.gif

ohhh hahahaha my bad! haha, yeah hey if you make the drift paradise bigger or whatnot, try something like Tokyo Drift on the mountain, like no barriers on sharp turns and narrow roads with huge drops, itll make it really interesting online, you could have like Touge runs haha

Also this things will fix the loading bug..

1. Put this lines into gta dir/pc/stream.ini

virtual 604800

physical 604800

virtual_optimised 604800

physical_optimised 604800

2. Resizing textures to 512x512 will also help..

What do those values do?

and you said that on paradise island that the unfinished bridge goes to another map? whats the map called?

and have you finished that prison yet?

What do those values do?

and you said that on paradise island that the unfinished bridge goes to another map? whats the map called?

and have you finished that prison yet?

This values will increase the view, u'll be able to see all the LC map at once also the mod will appear faster..

About Drift Paradise i'm going to wait a bit with it, the Dead Race Island prison is going to be made together with final Red Dead Desert in a week i guess biggrin.gif