SAPOTW#1

kmlwin.1996

San Andreas Photo of the Week

cool.gif

Hello and welcome to the SAPOTW (San Andreas Photo of the Week).

SAPOTW is the game wheres the players of GTA: San Andreas post their favorite pictures with the theme of the creator's choice. Then the poll for the picture will be lunched. The winner is the guy who got the highest votes against others.

New topics of competitions will be made every Thursday and the entries will be closed on Tuesday.

Rules for Players

1. You can post your favorite picture of San Andreas.

2. No Page Stretching Pictures.

3. Remember the themes.

4. I will not choose the pictures which are not include in Theme and Page Stretching Pictures.

5. No pictures from other sites.

6. You can edit your picture what you like but don't overdose the effects.

7. When POSTING PICTURES try to select 640x480 or smaller for message boards and forums. so as to not stretch the forum. Or just use a link.

After the entry dead-line, I'll post the poll topic to choose the best picture. Votes will be count on Wednesday and the winner will be announced back on the new topic of the game.

All players and photographers of GTA: San Andreas are welcome and feel free to post and compete.

IF you have some nice ideas about this game, please PM me. I'll really appreciate your kindness.

This week's theme is : "The Visage In The Las Venture"

Note: This topic is only for fun. Not for spoiling the fun and keep out the flamming replies and spams.

Entry Deadline: 13-9-2011.

Have FUN! smile.gificon14.gif

Edited by kmlwin.1996