what is your weirdest kill or strangest?

gogether

My weirdest kill when i was making a jump but the cars owner was still hanging on it i got out he flew and died tounge.gif

Crashing into a car and then the driver just spontaneously combusted, then his car exploded afterwards. biggrin.gif

• 4 weeks later...

My weirdest kill was when I was stealing a helitours maverick and a pedestrian got hooked on the front windows of the helicopter (probably because I rammed the guy) and flew up into the air far above the river and he dropped. It was a long way down, too.

I once hit the same ped 3 times within about 1 second.

I was going so fast that when I hit him he bounced off the side of the building on my right, back onto front of my truck again, flew forward into the other lane and into an oncoming car, then bounced back into my left fender ! notify.gif

• 2 weeks later...

My weirdest kill was the Assassin Mission (the one on Booths Tunnel) I meant to land a heli on the building close to the target but my mother got in the way for a split second and I saw my helicopter fall and the rotors hit the target and his car making him fly in the air and I passed the Assassin Mission.

i had a guy caught in a broken windscreen, and i did a stunt jump. he fell out and i hit a sign and fell right on top of him. amazingly, he got back up and began fighting me, i was laughing so hard, that i let the guy win

I head shot the guy on Multiplayer who was falling, I killed him before he felt tounge.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I was up in Bohan, and due to a situation which is way too complicated to explain here right now was standing on some dude and using his face as a handy location to practice my river dance (stomping on him) when suddenly, and with no vehicles anywhere nearby, or peds for that matter both the victim and Niko shot forty or fifty feet into the air - the pedestrian slammed into the side of a building and was DOA before he hit the ground and I ended up on the roof of one nearby. Fortunately there was a busted fire escape, so could make my way down ... but there was no reason whatsoever for that to happen. Now, THAT was weird.

Another weird one was due to my own questionable experiments into the nature of character-object collision. I stole a helicopter and then gently lowered it to the water but not on the water so that the blades were actually cutting a guy in half who was standing on a dock edge ... a good twenty or thirty seconds my blades were bi-secting him and he just stood there completely unfazed, so I backed off a little at which point the blade tips met with his torso and he was up and flew through the air and plonked down into the water about two hundred feet off-shore. The master alarm did not sound, there wasn't even an impact noise so I carried on, gained a little altitude, tipped the copter over and repeated the experiment, this time taking out anyone who happened to be nearby ... with the exception of one guy, four or five others who got under the blades all got swept away - flying off at speed and in total rag-doll mode - and all without the master alarm going off.

Edited by Karjerker

I shot someone in the head once, and he killed me first, he was left with 1% health. Then the pistol that i dropped hit his head, and then it said i "smashed" him. Weird huh? mercie_blink.gif

Additional ... shot a guy in one of those black rubber boats last night ... he was laid out across one of the side pieces so I climbed in, gunned the engines into life and took off across the waves with Mr. Corpse laying where I had dropped him ... and he carried on laying there no matter what manoeuvers I performed. I eventually docked the boat, ran up some steps and looked back and he had vanished ... does this mean I'm The Dark Ferryman? Creepy.