Max Payne 3 Release Date Announced

Morsaw

I know this topic has nothing to do with GTA V but apparently Rockstar has just announced MP3's Release date a few hours ago, it will be released on March 2012. This could very well Influnce GTA V's release date, So much for a 2012 release date sarcasm.gif .

SOURCE

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2011/09/08/...er-mode-mobile/

EDIT: And Apparently a New Multiplayer Mode will be included =D !!!!

Posted a few hours ago man dozingoff.gif

f*ck Damnit! Well I should've notice, Sorry for doing this admins/Mods. I guess all we have to do is wait for this to get locked confused.gif . For a second there I kinda got excited thinking that I was the one who found out about this... Guess I was wrong.

Watch as no other releases happen during 2012, with the start of the Agent hype train beginning around this time next year.

Then, just as fans think the time has finally come for the announcement two years from now.... R* begins a countdown on the official site. When it hits zero...

"Rockstar Games is proud to announce the sequel you've all been waiting for... BULLY 2!"

Yes, I saw this earlier today. I was saying that we'd get some info on GTA V in March, not sure if its still likely or not. Oh well, I cannot wait for MP3. Now to hear about Agent.

caprisig.jpg

I just wonder if MP3 will be Open world or not, id love to Explore the streets of Sao Paulo, Brazil! I lived there for a few years and would like to know how it would look like in a ''Digital '' world.

Not sure how $2 a share will become a reality with Max Payne 3 and bully 2... seems like wishful thinking.

CryptReaperDorian

Confirmed my ass! March is going to turn into October since we haven't been shown much of anything from Max Payne 3 yet. I don't know what goes on in the R* studios, but those guys have been horrible with release dates for a few years now.