fourth color of the vehicle

Nabx3n

hi everyone.

ok so i have bn trying to find the right word for the fourth color, ilooked up everywhere and i even checked squalo and cement, they don't seam like they have it

i know there are 4 colors for the car

[prim],[sec] and [3rd] but what is the fourth called? i tried [4th] but it didnt work sad.gif

CAR4

Included in GTASA, this section contains the same data as CAR section but has colours in sets of 4 instead of 2. These cars will need to have not only primary and secondary materials assigned within the dff, but also tertiary and quaternary materials. By default, only the Campervan, Cement Mixer and Squalo boat use 4 colours in the game.

[qua] is the fourth color name. smile.gif

pkmTc.gif

i tried [qua] but it seams it doesnt work, cause i type [qua,spec] for a body part and when i export then import to check if it worked, it turns to [spec] confused.gif

is that a problem from the program i'm using? cause i'm using Zmodeler 2.0.8 build 897.

lol no one? atleast let me know if the 4th color is impossible or Zmodeler can't do it so i stop searching bored.gif

I think the 4th color is something like specular color/reflaction color because in the 3ds Max you can't add 4th too - only primary, seccondary and 3rd/4 Colors paitjob.

Edited by Luten

i think you're talking about Gta IV, i never played it but according from the videos, the 4th color is really a specular color but, im talking about Gta sa smile.gif

well if it is actually the spec color in gta sa that would be cool to know how to use it in the game, can you please give me more infos about 4th color? tounge.gif

Well, I guess my info was obsolete so I deleted it...

Good luck with your project!

Edited by RanxeroX