.. how can i convert hex numbers to letters ?!

codezhero

.. before they are letter ! if i could remember the cheat code for that was "katon" .. but now it become hex numbers so i don't know how to edit it anymore .. can somebody help me with this ?! how can i convert it to letters again !!?

spaceeinstein

Did you install CLEO 4?

I decided it might be fun to test my manual decompiling skillz... this is what I got:

0ADC:   test_cheat "SHAWN"hex   64 0B	// ???end004D: jump_if_false @LABEL0ACA: show_text_box "AUTOR: XSHAWN":LABEL

I decided it might be fun to test my manual decompiling skillz... this is what I got:

0ADC:   test_cheat "SHAWN"hex   64 0B	// ???end004D: jump_if_false @LABEL0ACA: show_text_box "AUTOR: XSHAWN":LABEL

.. before that was something like that !

but now the upcode "0ADC" is not supported/unknown .. confused.gif

Download the latest sascm.ini and opcodes.txt from the Opcode Database and make sure you check all the appropriate boxes before downloading each file.

Download the latest sascm.ini and opcodes.txt from the Opcode Database and make sure you check all the appropriate boxes before downloading each file.

.. woah thanks a lot !! inlove.gifinlove.gif

it worked !! inlove.gifinlove.gif

user posted image

.. how bout this one guys ?! its a cheat code for my rasengan mod ... before i can see the text/cheat which is "RASENGAN" but now its also became hex codes .. can somebody give me the upcode for this one so i can download it ?!

It should be part of the sascm.ini you downloaded from the Opcode Database if you checked "CLEO 4 Library" (you have to restart Sanny after placing it in the correct directory for it to work). You also have to decompile the script again.

Also, who made the anims you're using? tounge.gif

It should be part of the sascm.ini you downloaded from the Opcode Database if you checked "CLEO 4 Library" (you have to restart Sanny after placing it in the correct directory for it to work). You also have to decompile the script again.

Also, who made the anims you're using? tounge.gif

.. the link is not working anymore ?!

yesterday i just copied the upcode line and paste it to the sascm.ini !! XDD

so there should be a full sascm.ini downloadable !?

my i think i missed it ! XD

.. and oh i think advdi made that animation ..

.. bot nothing special bout that animation .. just raising his right hand in the air then the giant rasengan appears !! XD